Blind Date [1]

It Started With Our First Kiss

    I heard someone said Jaehyo :D:D:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The next day came soon as normal to you, but to Teen Top, it's a big day.

    You have promised to come with them after school, and it was only 2 classes left. You received a phone call from L, * Oppa *, smiled happily, you picked up the phone.

    < Sunmi ah ~ After school I will take you home okay ? > L asked excitedly

    < Sorry oppa. I have somethings to do > you apologized

    < Alone ? I will drive you to the place > L suggested in a said tone, but grew hope

    < I'll go with Niel oppa, you can go home today, I will not bother you, oppa >

    < Huhh ? Why Niel ? > L asked, curiously

     You didn't think much, so you just told him the truth, and after telling him, < YOU SAID WHAT ?! > L yelled

     You stiffened at his loud voice, " They wanted me to go on a blind date with them > you repeated

    < Okay baby. Bye. See you later > L hung up and tightened his grip at his phone, *I really have to stalk them, who knows what will happen to my other half ?* L turned it into a serious problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Meanwhile, Ricky and ChangJo were washing their hands in the restroom, they talked about the date without knowing that L.Joe was busily doing his thing in one of the toilet room.

      " I can believe Sunmi will accept going with us " ChangJo said, happily.

      Ricky snapped, " I don't want to, what if she will like hyung ?"

      " Aish, we said you will be her partner ? Oh .. or you don't want to ?" ChangJo teased

      " Hyung called me last night, he wanted me to let him couple up with Sunmi. No choice " Ricky strugged

      " Liar. You want to flirt on another girl, right ? There is no way hyung can threaten you " ChangJo shook his head

      Ricky hit ChangJo head with his wet hand, " Shut up " and went out of the restroom. " Ew, dry your hands man " ChangJo nagged and headed off too.

      Then, L.Joe slowly poked his head out of the toilet door, looked around, mumbled " Those guys, what do they plan ? The maknaes talked about " hyung ", who is that guy ? ... Aish ... fishy, I guess I have to follow them after school "

      He mumbled and Jinyoung, who was using the next room heard it, Jinyoung went out and looked at L.Joe strangely, " Bro, are you kind of crazy ? Why are you talking alone in the restroom ? "

      L.Joe was surprised, " DAMN ! You scared me Jinnie !!"

      Jinyoung laughed at the priceless L.Joe and shook his head while laughing his head of, L.Joe stood there glare at Jinyoung, " I'm not crazy, so stop it "

      Finally, Jinyoung stopped as soon as his phone rang, he looked at the ID and turned to look at L.Joe, "Have a call, sorry bro, see you later, and please don't do strange thing in toilet okay ? Or I will tell the whole school " Jinyoung joked and walked out, while asnwering his phone.

      L.Joe stood there dumbfoundly looked over JinYoung, he only could hear Jinyoung said somethings like " Oh ... you finally back ? I'll see you later ........... okay bye bros"

      * His friends ? Huh-h, whatever * L.Joe sighed and walked off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       And school ended sooner than you expected, but too late for Teen Top. As soon as the school bell hit the "DING", you could see 3 heads like the sprouts outside your class, * Oppas ?* and the sharp glare from your classmate has answered your question.

     " Why do those kingkas come here ?" " Are they looking for you Ricky ?" " SunMi, your princes are here " " Man, I hate those kingkas " all the gossips were made quickly, as the teacher came out off the class.

     Ricky and ChangJo ran to you, they hooked your two arms and dragged you out to other 3. CAP, ChunJi and Niel stood there, with their brightest smile, * Those smile, they would be nice if they don't use those smile to trick on me * you thought but still gratefully greeted them, " Hi, oppas "

     " Hi baby, now come on, we are late, Cube Academy ends sooner than us, you know " ChunJi rubbed your hair and pulled you away, you was surprised, " I don't know, oppa " you mumbled, all the boys chuckled at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Don't take you guys over 10 minutes, ChunJi has driven you to the pretty cofffee shop, all the others 4 followed you.

    Right the time you put the helmet on ChunJi's bike, they brought you to the shop, you forcefully dragged your feet with them. You entered the shop and looked around, this shop was really nice, sweet and somehow the feel was like it's for couple, or of course, some kind of this date. The shop is almost entirely pink and hot pink, all the tables are for couple, but right in the corner of the shop, you could see a long table, at least for 12 people, and there were 5 girls sitting there, *This must be them* as you thought, the boys waved happily to the girls and they waved back.

     Now you was sitting in the table, in the same line with the girls of course, they are all cute and friendly, so you can easily talked with them, but not to your expectation, all Teen Top was sitting in the other side, facing all the 5 girls, even Ricky, you uncomfortably glanced at them.

     As you was boringly playing with your own fingers, you heard the girls gasped and the boys' joyfully voices, curious, you looked up to find a cute looking boy standing right in front of you, he gave everybody his eyes smile, and as his eyes shifted to you, he suddenly dropped his smile and stared at you blankly, you was surprised at his action so you also sat there dumbfounded.

     Not so long later, the boy snapped back from his daze and began smiling, he nodded to you and took the sit next to Ricky, right in front of you. The boy seemed like wanting to talk to you, he kept opening his mouth to say but quickly shuting up.

     Noticed the arkward, Niel had a swift wit and quickly changed the atmostphere, " So, we all here, let's introduce yourselves "

    One by one, the girls did the introdution first, the first one was you, " Hi, Lee Sun Mi here. Nice to meet you all " you simply said

    " I am Bomi, I'm kind of out of mind, so please take care of me" the short girl said, she looks really cute though

    " Nam Joo immida, nice to meat you " Nam Joo said in a high-tone, she seemed like a talkative type

    " Eun Ji here, I can sing pretty well ... hehe " Eunji smiled with her pretty eyes smile, seemed like Niel really likes her

    " Ha Young the maknae here " she talked not much

    " Chorong here. You can say I am the leader of our group, we have another 2, but they are busy, people called us Apink. Nice to meet you " the good talking one said, she seemed really confident.

     You smiled because of the thought you may get to know more friends, and you saw Teen Top, who was smiling like mad men, *Damn you Yoo Chang Hyun, for ditching me* you pouted at Ricky, then noticed the new boy looked at you and lightly laughed, embarrassed, you looked down.

     And Teen Top also made their introdution.

    " Min Soo or CAP, I like to be called CAP anyway, I'm the leader and can rap. Nice to meet you girls " CAP said and smiled a little, when he smiled, his eyes smiled also, Chorong seemed interested in CAP, and so does he.

    " Chun Ji for your services, I am a gentleman, and make sure to treat you guys well. Nice to meet you " Chun Ji said with his flirty style, you chuckled, Chun Ji glanced at Eunji, and to his expectation, she smiled back.

    " Niel or Daniel, those boys call me thick-lips, but these lips can sing really welllll, really nice to know you girls " Niel said in a excited tone, he gained a sheepishly smile from Bomi.

    " ChangJo, but my real name is Jong Hyun, but just call me ChangJo. I'm the maknae, and not talk much " ChangJo gave a small smile to Ha Young, and she smiled back, seemed like the maknaes are get in bond easily

    " Me !~~ Me !~~ Ricky immida !! I'm also the maknae, take care of me " Ricky yelled instead of talking normally, all the hyungs hit his head, but Nam Joo laughed at him.

    And the last one, you have been so curious to know his name, all you just did was wishing for Teen Top to stop talking nonsense things. The boy nodded at Ricky, who stopped his mouth by ChangJo, he cleared his throat and looked up to meet eyes with you.

    " Really nice to meet you. My friends call me Gong Chan and I was born in 1993 " the boy named Gong Chan looked especially at you, he held hind hand out, you was shy but still put your hand into his, he squealed it and shook your hand. *Why does his hand feel so familiar ?* you tilted your head trying to recall somethings, but your phone cut your thought off. You pulled your hand back and took out the phone to read the message, Gongchan sadly took his hand back *She doesn't remember me*

     The message was from L.Joe, < I heard TV said there is a strange kind of virus which comes from shaking hand. Keep it in your mind, slave > you read the message, and frowned * What the hell is wrong with him ? Now he pranks me with text too ?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to choose Gong Chan, have somethings want to do with B1A4, ...

Seem like they will play some important roles in my fic :))

Sorry to BBCs :)) I'm Bana too ! But I love Block B more anyway

I want to update the next part, which include L and L.Joe's jealousy :))

But I have to study T_T

Sorry ~

Subscribe and Comment, okay ?

    Opps, forgot to say, the girls are Apink, I kind of like them. They won't play any further role, don't worry. Or you want to ?

2012/02/01 - 7:15PM