You guys want me to do what ?

It Started With Our First Kiss

"Stupid Niel, I wonder what do they want me to do for them .. ?" you mumbled, while taking the bus to CAP's house.

    Flash Back

You was walking through the hallway, and a hand grasped yours, supsrised, you turned back and raised your free hand tended to hit that person, "W-Who ?"

"Easy girl, It's me" Niel easily dodged back your hand. You sighed in relief, but soon your face turned into a frown, "Oppa, you scared me"

"Sorry, I need, no, we need your help" Niel said, his thick lips beamed nervously. Seeing him like that really made you want to laugh, and you did it, "Haha ~ Oppa, why are you so nervous ? Just say it, I'll help you" you tapped his side

Niel glanced at you, nodded and began "Okay, so come to CAP hyung's house this after school, please. We will tell you what to do" Niel said with his puppy eyes.

You smiled and agreed "Sure -" "THANKS BABY" Niel cut you off and ran off.

You was puzzled "No ... problem" you stood there and looked over him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*This white mansion is CAP oppa's house right ? Hoya oppa said so ... Now I regret for not letting Hoya oppa take me here* you thought as you pressing the doorbell.

You waited for someone to ask who you are from the small screen right the door, like they often do in those giant mansion. But instead, the door opened automatically, you hesitately took your steps inside the house, you went through the beautiful garden and finally reached the house's door.

You stood in front the door, but didn't knock on it, *What if I went to the wrong house* you bit your lips.

"Ouch" you really bit on your lips, as the door opened and there was Ricky, who happily greeted you "SUN MI !"

You greeted him back while wiping your lips with your thumb, "So this is really CAP oppa's house"

"Wrong" you heard CAP's voice. You went into the house and saw him was sitting on the sofa with Niel and ChangJo.

You looked at him with wide-eyes, didn't know what he meaned, CAP smiled "Not my house, but my mansion"

You chuckled, "Show off oppa"

"What ? My mansion is nothing compared with Infinite, I didn't show off, right ?" CAP held up his hands in surrender

You shook your head at the leader, and now you finally noticed, "Where is L.Joe ?" you asked the boys

And quickly, you could felt the tension in the air, Ricky quickly released the hug, CAP looked away, Niel and ChangJo suspiciously glanced at each other. You crossed your arms, "Ehem, what do you boys plan to do ?" you asked in a straight voice

ChunJi came out from the kitchen, his hand was helding a place of pancakes, he held your waist and led you to the sofa, "Easy baby, I will explain"

You pouted and sat down, "Now" you said with a smile

Niel sighed, "Well, L.Joe hyung is not here, because we don't want him to kill us"

You rolled your eyes, "For what ?" you looked around "Y-You .. guys want to ... do that to me ?" you covered yourself.

"Aish ~ Babo. Not like that" ChangJo rubbed your head.

Chunji continued, "Actually, some of our friends begged us to go on a blind date with them"

You brightened "Great ~ Then oppas will have chance to know more girls, Woollim Media is an all boys school until now .."

Ricky winced "I don't want to go, but hyungs made me, Sunmi ~ I have only you"

You giggled and hugged his arm "It's for fun Ricky, take it easy"

"That's not the point" Changjo said made you looked his way, widened your eyes in confusion.

"There will be 6 boys and 6 girls" ChunJi said and you nodded, "L.Joe didn't like this kind of date, so we won't include him", again you nodded, "I have asked 5 friends of mine in Cube Academy nearby, the girl school to join ... And we need one more girl", now you looked at him with round eyes, "You mean ? You need me to join this blind date tomorrow ?"

All 4 heads nodded, only Ricky watched them with a pout, "I don't want Sun Mi to go on blind date"

"Come on, there are 5 of us, only 1 strange boy, no way we will let that boy choose Sun Mi. You - Ricky could be a couple for tomorrow, just come to fill the date, okay ? Please ?" Niel begged for you, this was the first time you saw Niel this way, sighing out loud, you nodded "Okay ~"

"So you will be my partner for tomorrow ?" Ricky asked and his head shook around in excitement.

"Yeah ~ I don't want to be with strange boy anyway" you smiled to Ricky

Teen Top sighed in their stomachs, releaved  *Phew, anyway, at least she agree to come, that boy wants to see her so badly ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update ~ It's short, I know, sorry, I didn't have much time

Next chappie will have a cameo ...

I didn't decide who is it yet ? Any suggestion ?

Last time I made Seyong and Insoo as cameos :D:D

I still confuse between someone from Block B or B1A4, it's just a little charater :P

Anyway ~ I will update tomorrow :))

Let's subscribe and comment to know who will that guys be and how will L and L.Joe react if they know :))))

I am also exicited about my fic ... crazy now ...

2012/01/31 - 7:37 PM