White Day - L's Infinitive Love

It Started With Our First Kiss

The atmostphere of Woollim Academy today was really different. All the schoolboys had the happiest faces ever, gifts and flowers were everywhere.

It's understandable. White Day was here finally.

You walked along the hallway, surprised at how those boys could bring white day gilfts when there were only 3 girls in this school.

*At Valentine, as if there had been a storm of girls shook away this school. Who will those boys give presents to ?* you glanced around, but none of them cared about your existance. *I guess not me*

"Bestie !" you spun around the the voice calling for you and saw Hana, who was holding a bunch of flowers and chocolate.

"Hi Hana. Wow. Where are those gifts from ?" you questioned in confusion.

Hana sighed out, "I don't know. When DooJoon oppa dropped me at the school gate, there were more than 10 boys approached me and gave me those" she showed you the gifts. You smiled and looked at them, your eyes widened at the familiar box.

"Hey, who gave you this ?" you took the blue box out of her hand. Hana gasped and blushed.

You raised an eyebrow, "Tell me, I know this was from Sungyeol oppa. He asked me to wrap it for him yesterday"

Hana blushed more, she bit on her lips and mumbled, "He ... I ... met him at the garden"

"Oh my godness ... Sungyeol oppa likes you, and you too !! Yayay !!" you cheered out loud and pulled Hana for a hug.

Hana pushed off and made a face, "I didn't say I like him to you... And he didn't say anything too"

You meekly smirked, "Don't try to hide from me. You are looking for a Lee, and that Lee supported to be my brother Lee Sung Yeol. And believe me, he has never given anygirl a present before"

Hana pouted in embarrassment and rushed you to class.

***

"Shinhee, please accept it" a boy handed Shinhee a chocolate box and ran off. ShinHee took a glance at the box and tossed it to a bunch of gifts on her table.

You and Hana were surprised, not because of how much presents she received, but at how rude she was to her admirer.

"Aiz. I don't need White Day presents from those freaks" Shinhee mumbled and turned to you.

"Yah. Do you see L.Joe around ?" she asked arrograntly. You pinched your eyebrows and shook your head.

"Guess he is in his classroom" you answered unsurely. Shinhee nodded and took a plastic bag inside her backpack and went out of the room.

You followed her figure and felt your heart tightened, *I hope L.Joe won't hurt anyone by his hot-temper*

And reality hit you. It's White Day, and you haven't received anything from anyone, not to mention the 'surprise breakfast' that Sungyeol made but you really couldn't shallow down.

*They forgot today is Whiteday ?*

You felt disappointed a little and peeked at Gongchan and JinYoung, but they remained calmly and almost didn't know you was looking at them. You clutched your tongue out and turned to Ricky and ChangJo. They were playing some games on their phones and didn't pay any attention to you.

*Those maknaes. Ditching school for a week and comeback with their head glued to the games*

Disappointed, you began the math lesson with a heartless enthusiasm.

***

"Why the hell JinYoung oppa call me to go to the Music Classroom ?" you frowned and pulled your legs to the class.

Opened the door, the room was filled with darkness.

"Er ... JinYoung oppa ..." you trailed off his name and warily stepped in the classroom.

"BAM" the door suddenly closed behind your back by itself.

You gulped and looked around, tried to look but the darkness took all over your sight.

"Jinyoung oppa ..." you called softly. Scared already. *What if there is a ghost ? Why must this classroom has no windows ?*

Sweat started dropping down from your forehead. "Oppa. Don't kid around" you called but still no respond.

You rambled around and tried to find the way to the door. But your hands planted on a soft unkwown subject, you touched it once more and began traveled around it by both your hands.

It's moving and you could hear a low sound, like someone tried to hold in their laughter.

You chuckled, "Turn on the light, oppas" you demanded, sure that those boys had planned this unsuccessful scary-party.

You heard someone frowned and the light lit up. Showed you the faces of B1A4, Teen Top and Infinite. Only one person was missing - Lee Byung Hun.

"Gosh, you really wasn't scared ?" Sunggyu growled, disappointed that his plan failed.

You giggled and shook your head, "I think Woohyun oppa's cheesiness scarier than this"

Woohyun gave you a look and changed his attitude right away, another show of aegyo was made and the maknae lines joined him, Ricky and Sungjong doing the same thing with Woohyun, only Gongchan and ChangJo glanced around and stepped away from them.

Sunggyu hit on Woohyun's head and pulled on SungJong's ear, "You two, quit playing around with kids"

Rickly pouted and also pulled back by ChunJi. "Grow up. Act mature like ChangJo can you ?"

You laughed at them and noticed they were standing in line, trying to hide somethings behind their back.

Hoya smiled his charming smile and smacked his fingers, immediately, the boys divided into 2 lines and revealed a lot of presents.

Your eyes widened and soon bursted into tears. "Oppas ..."

The boys softened and approached you, comforted you and led you to the presents.

"This is mine. Use it well, kay ?" Sunggyu gave you an Mp3. You nodded and hugged him, "Thanks, grandpa". He chuckled and hugged you back.

"Yah yah. Here you are. You can use it with Sunggyu's mp3, couple stuff" Woohyun handed you a Dr.Dre headphone. Beaming happily, you kissed him on the cheek, Woohyun laughed out loud and jumped onto Sunggyu in happiness.

And a lot of presents were sent to you: a T-shirt from Sungjongie, purple IPhone cover from Hoya, Dongwoo gave you a new pair of sneaker, he said it's the same with him.

Teen Top shyly handed you a heavy box, confused, you opened it and a brand new tablet. You gasped, didn't expect them to give you such an expensive present.

"Oppas, I can't receive it. I don't want to receive such thing" you handed back to them but Niel smiled and pushed your hands back.

"Don't worry, it's from ChunJi's parents's store. We bought it with the cheaper price than you thought" ChangJo explained. You knew they were lying, still, you knew better that they will not take it back, so receive it was an only choice.

"Okay, thanks oppas" you smiled widely to them

Ricky sneakily walked to you and took out a rose, "For you"

You blinked then accepted it, "So romantic, thank you Ricky"

Ricky squealed and yelled, "See hyungs. I give Sunmi 2 presents from my heart, but L.Joe hyung had nothing". Teen Top frowned and covered Ricky's mouth.

You furrowed your eyebrows in disappointment, but didn't show it though, *L.Joe didn't buy that tablet with them ... ? And where is he now ? Don't tell me he is with ShinHee*

B1A4 cooled down the atmostphere by throwing a HUGE bear into you, made you lose balance and almost dropped down on the floor.

"AWWWW, A BIG TEDDY BEAR !!!!!!" you shouted out and hugged onto the bear. Really, the bear was almost bigger than you.

B1A4 chuckled and rubbed your head, "Glad you like it"

You nodded your head eagerly and hugged onto the bear again. Gongchan and Baro pouted, "Told ya, she will only hug the bear if we give her that. Hyung didn't hear me"

You gripped a smile and pulled them for a group hug.

One by one, they left the room with your presents, Sungyeol decided to bring it home for you.

And here were only you and L left.

The room returned to silence. You stole a glance at him and arkwardly laughed.

"Haha ... do you know that they will do me a surprise like that ?" you asked.

"Yes. They had told me" L replied and scooted closer to you by dragging his chair to you.

"Sunmi" L called and you looked up, locked eyes with him.

You didn't reply and kept staring at his unreadable eyes. L smiled and took out a tiny box and handed it to you.

"I have something for you" L mumbled and helped you take the 'thing' inside out.

A bracelet with the word 'Infinite'.

You widened your eyes at it, amazed at how beautiful it looked.

"It's so pretty oppa" you complimented and happily touched it with your index finger.

L warmly grinned and wore it for you, "Happy White Day"

"Thanks oppa"

"It's Infinite. And also symbolized for my love to you, will last forever, infinitive ~" L pointed out.

You was touched and happy to know that you could be so important inside someone's heart.

Silently, you pulled him for a bear hug. *I hope I could reply to your confession soon*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, White Day ~ Lalaaaalalala ~

How was this chappie ? It's fun though. I love writing about those freaking crazy boys.

And the next chappie will be about L.Joe, and his special White Day for you :D

2012/03/04 - 2:02PM