Ignore

It Started With Our First Kiss

Since that incident, L.Joe has been ignored you. He didn't sent any texts or even bossed you around. Well, Infinite said that this was a luck, that maybe he has given up on you being his slave, and yes, you must be happy, but strangely, all you could think about was ..

*Why does he ignore me ? He hit me last time and I haven't received an apology from him yet ? Isn't it me who should ignore him ? ... Does he really give up making me as his slave ? Aish ... why my heart dropped at that thought ... ? It's not so like me ... I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him ...* your eyes shut in annoyance at the thought, while having lunch with Infinite in the cafeteria.

"I HATE LEE BYUNG HUNNNNNNN" mentally, you shouted that out loud. All the students looked your way, with questionable looks. Even L.Joe and Teen Top ...

*Uh-Oh* you realized and arkwardly lowered your head in shame.

"Yah ... Did you become crazy after being hit by L.Joe that day ?" Sungyeol put his hand on your forehead.

You slapped his hand off, mumbled "No .. oppa"

"What did L.Joe do to you ?" L asked in curiousity

You looked at him, your shoulders deflated "I ... him ... I hate him ..."

An unruly voice spoke up, made you stiff at it, "What did I do ?"

Infinite members protectively surrounded you, they didn't want to see another round of that latest incident.

"Leave her alone, man" Hoya said to the boy, I mean L.Joe ..

L.Joe smirked "Hyung, I didn't do anything to her, and yet she announced to all the school that she hates me"

"I didn't" you bit your lips told back to him, as you was hiding behind L

*And piss me off at the sight of you and him* L.Joe rolled his eyes at you "Are you insane ? Or all the school is mute ?" L.Joe said harshly at you.

"Yah ! One bad thing you say about her, no more friendship between us" Dongwoo stood up from his seat and grasped L.Joe's collar.

Your eyes widened at the sudden action of Dongwoo, "Dong Woo oppa. Stop" you demanded him with strong voice

Dongwoo didn't react at the first second, but slowly released L.Joe and sat back to his sit.

L.Joe kept his eyes on Dongwoo, "Men, cool down. I just want to talk"

L let out a small laugh, well, a mocking one "Hah, I don't think anyone want to talk to you now"

"I don't want to talk to you. I want her" L.Joe said in dark voice.

L stepped up and if you didn't hold him back, another fight was there, "No, oppa". L calmed down and you stepped up in front of L.Joe, looked darely into L.Joe's eyes.

"You was the one who playing ignoring things whole this week, what the hell do you want here now ?" you talked incessantly

*Er ... so she said hate me because I ignored her ? Heh, cute* L.Joe lightly smiled, but you didn't saw it. You anxiously waited for his answer, but instead, he grasped your hand and pulled you to go with him.

"Hey, where are you talking me to ?! Oppas !!" you called for Infinite but no one ran after you.

Actually, there was L who ran after you, but he was dragged back by Sunggyu and SungJong. Infinite wanted to let you and L.Joe have private time, at least they knew L.Joe was in love, he didn't dare to hit you again. And yes ! All the Teen Top and Infinite members know L.Joe is in love with you, just a new developed feeling, but everyone notices it, except you, and ... L.Joe. He was too stubborn to accept his heart.

"Let me go !" L pulled about from the leader and maknae, but they were stronger than him.

Giving up, L crossed his arm in sulk, "WHAT THE HELL ?!" L yelled

"Let they have some alone time, man" Woohyun said

"Learn to be generous in love, L ah" Hoya who always reads book said

"But ... But ... B-But I want to run after them !" L furiously stated

Dongwoo and Sungyeol gripped a smirk to each other, "Myungsoo, Sungyeol will drag me and run away, then you can chase both of us, okay ?" Dongwoo said his idea

L sighed in annoyance "Stupid hyung ..."

"YAH ! IT'S FUNNY !" Sungyeol wailed. All the boys laughed and hi-fived each other, they found interesting in pranking L.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.Joe brought you to the rooftop of the school, the place you always hide from him whenever he finds you at school.

"Let go of my hand. It's hurt" you cried out

L.Joe immediately released your hand and turned to looked at it, concerned "Sorry, I didn't think you are this weak" but it's sound like teasing.

"I'm not weak" you yanked your hand back, pouted

L.Joe smiled at the cute you, he rubbed your hair "Okay okay. You are not weak. Happy ?"

You stopped your chirping, soflened at L.Joe's action "Okay ..." *This L.Joe is much better than the one ignoring me*

Then a silent time between you two, lasted for 2 minutes, L.Joe couldn't take it, he spoke "So ... You think I am ignoring you ?"

You blinked in susprise as he talked about it first, "Yes. I see it, not even think"    

L.Joe looked at you without a word, then he sighed "I don't mean to ignore you"

"So what ??" You was so eager to know

L.Joe put his hands out, as if want you to stop "Slow down "

"I feel guilty" L.Joe looked away

"Okay, for hitting me" you nodded in understanding

"How'd you know ?" L.Joe widened his eyes, took a step back "You read my mind"

You laughed "Ptfff, babo" you poked his side "You only did that to me"

L.Joe let out a sigh of relief that you didn't read his mind, but stopped in track "But ... I also made you be my slave ? You really read my minddd"

You raised one your eyebrows, "Seriously ? You are this silly huh? If you feelt guilty 'bout it, I bet you would have died like 2 months ago ..."

"Oh ... right" L.Joe said, looked down and blushed

You saw him was leaning on the wall, you also leaned on the place next to him. For a while, none of you talked, only the sound of birds chirping and wind blowing could be heard.

Then, a word "sorry" was spoken.

"Sorry" L.Joe mumbled under his breathe. 

You was supsrised to hear it from him, you didn't react, L.Joe noticed it and tried poking on your arm, "Yah yah, are you sleeping now ?"

Dazed off, you turned and looked at him "Can you say it again ?"

L.Joe frowned, pissed off, "Aish, blame your ears, I won't say it again", he said and turned to go.

You giggled, held him back "Wait oppa". As the word "oppa", L.Joe was heated up and stopped right away, "What "

"I heard it" you admited

L.Joe rolled his eyes at you, gasped, his hand raised up and flied your way, *I'm dead *, you thought as closing your eyes tight.

But to your supsrise, L..Joe lightly poked your forehead, "Babo" he teased you

You opened your eyes, and immediately, right in front of you was L.Joe, smiling with his warmest smile.

You smiled back at him, "I wasn't angry at you"

"I know, ugly duck is never angry at anyone, anything - " you slapped his cheek "Yah you ", but he grasped your hand and it on his cheek, "I wanna say sorry ". And there was a silence, both couple of eyes gazing at each other, none of you wanted this, but both the heart was racing, asked for the winner.

"Can you please ... just ... don't ignore me ?" you asked him, your eyes was round like balls

"You feel lonely when I didn't boss you around ?" L.Joe raised his eyebrow

You blushed, looked away "No ..."

"Admit it " L.Joe demanded

You pouted at him, sighed in giving in "Fine, yes ... "

"Okay ~ I know, no one can resist the great L.Joe" L.Joe laughed

You gave him a look "Yeah, right ... the great L.Joe" for a second, you forgot about the "L.Joe" promise

L.Joe smirked, he wrapped his arms around your waist "Say it again" his voice was seductively ...

"Mwo ?!" the reality hit you " Wait ... NOOOO " you pushed him off and ran away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys ! Sorry for not updating yesterday ~~

School is back - FOR REAL

Gosh ... I HATE IT 

And I updated this chap at school ... Computer's class ....

Hope u guys like it anyway :D

I love all of you, like I always sayyyy !!

Yeahhhh ~ Block B is nearly comeback ~~ I freaking can't waittttt ~~~
Subscribe and Comment :D:D

2012/01/31 - 5:00PM