Forget about depression - Let's have a date

It Started With Our First Kiss

You arrived home safely with L's beautiful drive.

"Thanks oppa. I might catch the bus if you wasn't there" you thanked and hopped off the bike. You gave him back the helmet and smiled widely.

L chuckled and received the helmet, "Why you suddenly become so formal to me ?"

You was taken off guard, "Aniya. Just saying" you waved your hand and jumped a little.

"So, um... bye oppa" you unsurely bid goodbye and turned to the house. But L stopped you.

"Wait, Sunmi !" L called for you.

You turned around and tilted your head, "Hum ?"

L scratched his head, became shy out of a sudden. You chuckled and laughed a little, "Now now ~ Who is acting formal ?"

L blushed pink and spoke out, "I was thinking ... tomorrow is Sunday ..."

"Yes it is" you nodded. L continued, "I wonder if you want to go on a date with me"

You blinked, "A date ?"

L nodded and you could see his nervous face. *He will be this shy in front of me only. So cute*

You didn't turn him down and eagerly nodded, totally forgot about your depression about L.Joe.

"Really ?? Then, I will pick you up at 11AM" L made a time and lightly pumped his fist. You can't help but smile at him.

"Why 11AM ? I thought we should go sooner" you pinched your nose.

L rubbed your head again and again, "Because someone has to sleep more to push out all the stress recently" L stated.

You softened at him, "Oppa ..." you hugged him out of control and sniffed into his neck, "Thank you oppa, thanks for everything"

L stuck his tongue out, grasped your shoulders and made you face him, "You have to pay me back"

You frowned, "Seriously ?"

L let out a happy smile and pulled on your cheeks, "Seriously. You must promise to enjoy the date tomorrow" he told you the sweetest thing ever.

"Aw, you sure know how to be cheesy like Woohyun oppa" you cooed and punched on his arm.

L gave you a look and quickly told you to get in, "Okay, get in. Make sure to have a good sleep. I want to see you cheerful and beautiful for tomorrow"

You slowly gripped off from his hand and skipped into the house.

"Good night, oppa"

"Good night" L smiled and started his engine.

***

Morning came quickly and warmly, such a beautiful Sunday.

You skipped down from your room and kissed Sungyeol on the cheek.

"Oppa, you can call other oppas to stay with you for today ~ I won't be home ~" you sang and happily sipped in a orange juice.

"Date again ?" Sungyeol frowned. You nodded and did a 'V' sign.

"How was yesterday ? Did you drive Hana home safely ? Since I got home but you still didn't be back yet" you questioned, didn't expect him to choke on his water.

"M-mwo ?" SungYeol shuttered. You blinked at him and an evil smirk formed on your lips, "Ohhh oppa. What did you two do ? Did Hana say somethings ? Or you ? Or -"

"Your date is here !" Sungyeol thanked L for coming inside his stomach. He didn't want to hear you, since he knew he would blurt out any secret with you pouting and aegyoing.

You gave SungYeol a look, "You can't hide anything from me oppa"

Sungyeol gulped and led you to the door. He poked his head out and out of nowhere, a protective brother came back to him.

"8PM and SunMi must be home. Or else. Don't call me hyung" SungYeol sternly said.

You chuckled and L smirked friendly, "Okay, Sungyeol"

You giggled at L's outburst. SungYeol gasped and pointed his finger to L, shook it with anger mixed with embarrassment.

"You - KIM MYUNG SOO !! You are younger than me for 8 months !!" SungYeol yelled in frustration. Such a 'mature' hyung.

"It's 8 months. Wait for another 4 months to come in our , then I'll call you hyung" L suggested. SungYeol surely didn't get it, he thought for a while, nodded for a few times and his eyes widened.

"HEY ! 4 months come and you are still 8 months younger ! You think I am a fool ?" SungYeol held his head up, challenging L.

L nodded and quickly made you sat down behind his back and ran off, "YES. YES YOU ARE !"

"KIM MYUNG SOOOOOO. GIVE BACK MY SISTER ! I WON'T LET HER GO WITH A WEIRDO LIKE YOU !" SungYeol shouted after you and L but two of you had already been out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So ~ Element !~~ Waiting for another date with our L ~~

This is for Inspirits :D I love you !~

Angels ah ~ Just wait ~

2012/03/02 - 10:08PM