I am sorry ...

It Started With Our First Kiss

“Sunmi, you can’t” Sungyeol shoved Beast’s members aside and rushed to you with fearful look. Sungyeol’s face became pale as soon as he saw you leaning on L.Joe’s arms with colourless facial, your eyes grew dim with tears, he could tell that your entire body was flask already and blood was leaking so much.

“SunMi, SunMi !!” L cupped your face and calling your name with tremolo voice. “Why did you do that ? Huh silly !!” L kept asking you. But you can’t blame him, it’s your choice and you did it without thinking twice.

It was L.Joe who was going to be stabbed, was going to be killed, was going to leave your side.

For that moment, you realized the true meaning behind SungJong’s advice that time.

"But the one that you love truly is he, who is in your mind all the time, who your heart calling for, who your heart reacts strangely everytime you two are together, who your eyes never fail to catch a peek at, and he is the only one that you would die for"

*L.Joe ... I love him all those times* you reached your hands out, touched L’s cheeks and gently brushed it. Guity, love, hate, … all brushed through your body like a flash of light, “Myungsoo oppa, I’m sorry”

L got it, L knew what you mean, L felt your heart better than anyone else, he knew for years that you love L.Joe, just that he didn’t want to accept the truth too easily.

“Don’t talk now. Your blood is coming out more” L smiled like crying and buried you inside his chest.

*I am really sorry …* you stiffened inside his secury arms and out.

“We need to bring her to the hospital – Sunmi – Sunmi- SUNMI !” Woohyun tapped you but no reply, no mumble was made.

“CALL THE AMBULANCE. NOW !” Sunggyu shouted and Niel perlpexed finding his phone.

As soon as Niel pressed on the first number, once again, the door flashed open and 4 men rushed in.

“GUYS !” ChunJi rejoiced greatly to see B1A4.

Gongchan stepped out from behind the hyungs and his eyes popped out. “We are late” he said with sadness.

“Damn ! You must tell us that this fight will be this bad !” Baro scolded and ran to you.

Infinite and Teen Top shared a confused look. But CNU explained all, “Gongchan had followed Shinhee’s steps all these days. But this freaking maknae didn’t bother to tell us until now”

As he explaining, Gongchan and Sandeul helped to carry you.

“Jinyoung is driving his car here, we can take her to his father’s hospital” Baro said and motioned the boys to bring you out.

Without any hesitation, L and L.Joe brightened up as if you were waking up already. L.Joe carried you bridal style and rushed his legs to the door, L helped him with your wound, which didn’t seem like stop leaking.

Sungyeol came after also.

Just hope that you will be find after the surgery.

No one bothering to notice the trouble maker – Shinhee. She was on her knees after the un-expected accident.

*I-I just want to scare her … It was her who dodged the knife … I am innocent …* Shinhee trembled with scare, she covered her face with her palms and slumped down the ground.

Ricky shook his hands in fury. He walked to Shinhee but Junhyung stopped him, “No. I can take care of her now”

“TAKE CARE ?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ! I MUST KILL HER !” Ricky pushed Junhyung roughly but DooJoon came up with serious look.

“As a leader, I am sincery sorry. I can’t do anything for Sunmi right now. But I promise to solve this mess as well as I could” DooJoon promised while looking Hana’s way.

Hana bit on her lips and looked down. She did feel ashame of this, it was her brother and his crew who caused this chaos from the start.

Sunggyu sighed, “I am respected you as Hana’s brother, who I consider as a nice sister. I will let this thing pass, but Shinhee needs to go away from our sight. Especially Sunmi and L.Joe. We will not take it easy on her again”

DooJoon nodded and lightly bowed.

Sunggyu sent Ricky a look and he cooled down. Ricky stubbornly stormed back to ChangJo and pouted like a kid. “I will kill her, without grandpa’s knowing” he mumbled and Sunggyu chuckled.

“CAP, take care of your maknae” Sunggyu demanded. CAP gulped and pulled on Ricky’s ear, “Shut up ! This is the 6th times I said this to you already”

*Cough cough*

Everyone looked at SungJong, who made a face, “Can I go to the hospital now ? I am worrying”

Hoya and Dongwoo smiled and led the maknae, “Go”

One by one, all Infinite and Teen Top members went off.

Hana was the last one to leave, “I hope you will learn a meaningful lesson from this, Shinhee. Me and Sunmi, used to see you as a real friend”

After that, the room remained with darkful atmostphere.

Beast looked down in guity. No one of them expected Shinhee to really use knife.

“ ! Now what are we ? We are not named Beast for killing people” Dongwoon cried out.

“Hope none of them report this to the school. Or else we will be dropped out” Yoseob punched the wall next to him. Hyunseung chuckled and tapped on the younger boy’s back.

“Yeah … as long as Jinyoung keeps his mouth shut. None of them will say a word” Kikwang still managed to smirk.

Junhyung looked up and silently sent his brothers a pleading look, asking them to leave him alone with Shinhee.

They quickly darted out of the building. “I want to check on that Sunmi girl” Yoseob suggested, slowly one by one nodded in agreement.

“Jung Hospital right ?” DooJoon asked and they all followed the leader.

Back to Junhyung and Shinhee.

He carefully came closer to her and pulled her in for a bear hug. Shinhee held her breath and looked up.

She met his eyes, which was full of love yet disappointed. Unknowingly, Shinhee sniffed and cried out, “You are disgusting me now huh ?! Because I am butthurt and wicked huh ?! Great ! Then leave me like your dear friends did. I don’t need your pity. I DON’T NEED YOU !”

JunHyung closed his eyes and took in the light pain from Shinhee hitting him. He dragged her wrists and yanked her back into his embrace. He kissed her forehead, her hair, her cheeks and her hands.

“I love you” he softly spoke. Shinhee widened her eyes in surprise. “W-what ?”

“I love you since we first met, and until now, I still love you. Even though you have changed too much, you are no longer that little cutie girl ran after me everytime. You know how to love, yet don’t know how to keep your lover by your side. You hurt other people because you at expressing your feelings, but in the end you are the one to be hurted by the soul” Junhyung tightened his grip on her.

Shinhee breathed out, her mind was now blank, she didn’t know what she have done.

“I was wrong, right …” Shinhee admitted, finally.

Junhyung pulled out a happy smile, “Yes. But I still love you. Please, give me a chance. Stop running after L.Joe, since his heart will never be yours”

Shinhee cried like a kid and buried her face onto Junhyung’s shoulder.

“Oppa … I want to say sorry to Sunmi and all the guys” Shinhee mumbled

Junhyung felt like the darkest nightmare had gone. But deep inside his heart, he still scared that if you were really dead, then Shinhee would be accused as a murder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just can send Shinhee to the police

But, everybody had mistake :(

I didn't get much comments for the lastest chapter :)

Haha, it , right !