Lotte Mart [1]

It Started With Our First Kiss

Lotte Mart, the place where you and Sung Jong always went to for shopping. And today was not an exception.

"Sunmi, Do you think I can find something nice to wear on Woohyun's birthday next week ?" SungJong excitedly asked while hooking arms with you.

"Of course. You're fine with everything." you told him and he squealed, "Aw ~ sweet talk"

You smiled at him, but soon your smile replaced with a frown, you pulled SungJong and whispered into his ears, "Oppa ... Why do those 3 follow us ?" you uneasily glanced back, "... and fighting all the time ... It's embarrassing ..."

     

"Why the hell are you here too ?" L.Joe annoyingly asked Gongchan

"Obviously, shopping" Gongchan smiled back

L.Joe gave Gongchan a look, "Go ahead, why are you tagging with us ?" he pointed to him and L, who quietly looked at them

"Come on ~ We are brothers ~" Gongchan wrapped his arm around L.Joe's shoulder and shook him, looked like a giant and a dwarf.

L.Joe struggled to slip out from Gongchan's embrace, but pity him for such short height, it's useless, pissed off, L.Joe raised his eyes to Gongchan, "LET GO OFF ME"

Gongchan smiled and pulled off, "Like the old times, you are still short"

"AM NOT" L.Joe shouted. L was taken enough, he smashed his hand on L.Joe's mouth, urk ... hard.

"Freak ... shut up. People are looking at us with weird looks" L pointed out

L.Joe rolled his eyes at L, "But he said I am shorttttt" L.Joe stubbornly said

L smirked, looked back to Gongchan and raised his hand, asked for a hi-five and Gongchan quickly did a hi-five.

L.Joe wrinkled the eyebrow, "Yah .. What's that mean ?"

L casuallly walked off with a strug, "He is right"

Gongchan heard it and bursted into a big laughter, he ran after L and put his arm around L's shoulder. L joined in a laughter.

L.Joe stood there, stunned, still didn't get what L meaned, then his eyes shot open, "YAHHH !"

L.Joe ran to the two boys, he kept blabbering, "... I am not short ... yah ! ... I said ..."

 

You shook your head, crossed your arms and tapped your foot unpatiently on the ground, waiting for them to come to you.

"May I ask why you three here and quarrel over L.Joe's height ?" you asked calmly

At the word "L.Joe", L.Joe's ears perked up, "What did you just call me baby ~ ?" he sang

You covered your mouth, held onto SungJong, "I mean .. Byunghun oppa" you arkwardly laughed it off, L.Joe nodded his head and smiled satisfied. L and Gongchan sent L.Joe a look 'what-the-hell-why-she-is-scared-of-him'.

You looked at them and cleared your throat, the three heads looked up and quickly avoided your eyes.

"We go shopping ..." L muttered.

"For what ? I thought you hate shopping, oppa" you raised your eyebrow at him

"For ... for ..." L looked around but not you. Fortunately, L.Joe cut in, "for Namstar's birthday"

L was helped out from hell, he eagerly nodded "Yeah right"

You gave them a not-believing look, "Okay ...". You turned to Gongchan, who happily smiled as you looked at him.

"Why are you here too oppa ?" you asked him, softly.

L.Joe restlessly waved his hand, "He is freaking following me eeeee", okay, he has been too much like Ricky.

You sighed at L.Joe, "Oppa ... stay still ..."

Gongchan straightforwardly admitted, "I follow you"

*What the ... ?* L and L.Joe looked at Gongchan, cursed him under their minds.

You grew pink, "Why ?"

"Cuz I miss you already, come on, I'll buy you everything you want" Gongchan grasped your hand and pulled you.

"Hey hey ... This is our date" Sungjong slapped Gongchan's hand off your and sent him a wink then dragged you to go with him.

No choice, no one could defeat the diva maknae of Infinite, the two boys not-so-quietly followed behind. Well, ... the truth is only L.Joe was the one who talked the much, he tried to pick a fight with Gongchan, then boredly made a prank on L, at last he received the repay from both L and Gongchan.

 

"Sunmi, try this on" SungJong insisted eventhough you shook your head violently, this was the 12th dress you had tried. And yet you said you liked the 4th one, which was light blue, cute and charming at the same time, and here Sungjong still wanted you to try another one.

"I want you to try all of this for me, if I can try it on myself, I won't need you" SungJong gave you a grin and pushed you to the changing room.

You tried it on and stepped out, your face looked tired enough and yet Sungjong still smiled his head off.

"Can we end it now ?" you asked

"Not yet. This one is cute, but the colour is not right ..." SungJong examined the dress, not you, he squinted his eyes and turned to the boys.

"Yah ! How do you think about this dress ?" Sungjong asked while pulling you to them

The three boys boringly lifted their head up, they have been played as the viewer for like 2 hours, they didn't have any energy to answer.

"Nice ..." L said, he had said this for 10 times and Sungjong still nodded in agreement

"I like the 4th one" L.Joe insisted Sungjong to take the 4th one for the nth times, but Sungjong didn't answer or agree with him, L.Joe rolled his eyes in annoyance, "DON'T ASK ME ANYMORE"

Gongchan smiled brightly, "She is cuter than the dress" he nodded in agreement himself.

"Ptff ... I knew you will say that ... all the time" Sungjong sighed

"Thanks oppa" you smiled and thanked Gongchan, made L and L.Joe shifted their look to Gongchan. If a look could kill anyone, Gongchan would be died right away.

SungJong looked at you once again, then looked at a punch of dress you have tried, he clapped his hand together, pleased, "We will take the 4th one"

You and L.Joe looked at him eyes-burning, "TOLD YOU"

SungJong strugged and dragged the dress to the cashier, but L stopped him, "I'll pay"

Sungjong looked at his hyung, started to say something but was pulled by Gongchan.

"I want to buy this for Sunmi" Gongchan insisted

L.Joe looked at the boys and smirked, *Waste ...*

As if SungJong could read his mind without looking at him, he turned to L.Joe and handed the dress to him, SungJong smiled his sweetest smile, "You pay"

"MWO !? Why me ?!" L.Joe yelled

"What ? You don't want to pay for Sunmi ?" Sungjong muffled said

You stepped up and grasped the dress, "Aish. I can pay it myself, what the hell are you doing ?"

*She will pay ? No .. that's not what I want ... aish ... I was planning to let L or Gongchan pay* L.Joe sighed and yanked the dress from your hand, "You owe me this time"

"Meanie" you mumbled.

L.Joe came back after paying, he handed you the dress, "I was kidding, for you. Take it as the gift your master gave you, okay ?" his voice was sweet, but he avoided your eyes.

You was amazed at the sweet L.Joe, " ... okay ...", you mentally put your hand over your heart to calm the crazy heartbeat down, *Stupid heart. Calm down, he just sees you as his slave ..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not update yesterday.

But yesterday I really didn't have any urge to write ...

Because of Teen Top's scandal ... They won on Ikigayo's Take 7 yesterday ...

But really, they looked super sad when doing the speech.

And the rumour about "CHEATING" .... damn ... I hate it

What did they do to receive all the blaming from Kpop fans ...

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chappie :D

Subscribe and Comment, kay ?

2012/02/06 - 2:33PM