Sweet Talk MyungSoo

It Started With Our First Kiss

Another school day ended, you happily skipped back home, today Sungyeol was busy, so you decided to walk home.

"I don't know, I don't know but I'm hot hot -" you humped your favovite song when someone cut in.

"Hey, hottie" the voice sounded so familiar. You turned back, and met eyes with L.

"Oppa" you smiled to him, "Why are you still here ? Don't you go with Sungyeol oppa ?"

L walked to you, hands in his pockets and casually smiled, "No, my motorbike is broke, and I don't want to go with them today"

You nodded in understanding, "Okay, you can call Jinyoung or CAP to drive you home" you pointed out.

"But I want to walk with you" he grasped your hand and said, sweety.

"You and your sweet mouth. I don't even know why there was a time you have been so talkless" you shook your head, weirdly smiled at him.

L shrugged, "You changed me"

Those simple words has made your tummy grow with butterfies. L and you walked along the way, chatting and blabbering about nonsense thing, but no one mentioned about the confession, maybe both were so scared to talk about it.

"I bet Sungyeol oppa will have dinner at Sunggyu's, I have to eat by myself ..." you mumbled, and L heard it.

"Dokbokki ?" L raised an eyebrow, you confusedly nodded.

L meekly grinned and brought you to somewhere.

The last thing you knew, you now was inside a Dokbokki Shop, in front of you was a table full of food: dokbokki, o-dang, batbingsoo, kimpap, bibimjjang, ...

"Oppa, ... you want to fatten me ?" you asked in disbelief the sight in front.

L laughed and gave you a chopsticks, "You are really skinny, don't worry, if you are fatter than a big, I will still love you" L proudly said, he has decided to be honest with his heart, just said out what he thought.

You blushed, silently dug inside the food, you popped a dokbokki to your mouth.

"Uhmmnm, this is so so good !!" you cheerfully said, this store was the best one in the area.

L crashed a smile on his face seeing you like this. He rubbed your hair like a daddy, "Eat more, I want to see you eat"

You stared at him then laughed out loud, "Haha. Oppa, you are really like my daddy !"

L frowned back, he hit your forehead, "Aniya, I am your secret admirer"

"Oppa, can you stop your sweet talk ? It gives me goosebump" you gave him a look.

L laughed lightly, "Nope, the old L was gone, now I will charm you with my sweet mouth"

"Aish, whatever oppa. But at least don't be cheesy like Woohyun oppa." you requested.

"Opps, too bad. I learn from him" L made a show of aegyo, the aegyo of Woohyun.

You weirdly stared at him then threw your chopsticks, laughed like crazy.

"Stop it. Stop it" you hit his arm, expected him to stop doing aegyo.

Then your phone rang, someone calling. You glared at L and picked up the phone call.

< Hello >

< Kitten, where are you now ?> L.Joe said in another line. You blinked at the voice.

< L.Joe ? > you asked back, L blinked at you, "L.Joe ?". You nodded to him.

< It's me. I said not to call me L.Joe >

< Sorry, oppa. But why are you calling ? > you asked, while L was trying to wipe off the sause on your lips by the napkin, "Silly stay still", L ordered you to stop swinging your head.

< Who are you with now ? I heard a male voice > L.Joe suspiciously asked.

You eyed L, mouthed him to shut up, but he stubbornly shook his head, he stole the phone in your hand and cleared his throat.

< Hi, Joe > L talked through the phone.

< KIM MYUNG SOO ? > even could hear his shout, no wonder why L cringed in surprise.

< Yes, and we are on a date right now, wanna join ? >  L meekly laughed

< WHERE THE HECK IS THAT PLACE ? > L.Joe eagerly asked

< Chill, man. Dokkbokki shop, hurry up > L calmly said

< That's explain why I smell the dokbokki scent through the phone > L.Joe made a joke and hurrily drove his bike.

L hang up and gave you back the phone, you blinked nonstop, "Oppa, L.Joe will come ?"

L nodded and continued eating, "He surely will come"

You sighed, "He and you will have a fight again ... Never can there be peaceful if you two are around"

L fed you with a spoon full with o-dang, he shook his head in it-will-be-okay meaning, "A date for 3 may be fun"

You gave him a weird look, "Now I wish I didn't pick up the call ..." you mumbled and solemnly chewed on the kimbap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no idea why it turned out like that too ...

Don't ask me =))

2012/02/19 - 1:58PM