Confession + Nightmare ?!

It Started With Our First Kiss

Oh my, really sorry for a silly mistake of mine at chapter 66.

@byungminniee told me that she remembered that Woollim Media only had 3 girls ... gosh ... I totally forgot it. Such a worst writer I am ... T_T

Let me think about the explaination for this, ... er ..., okay.

Ehem ... so there are A LOT girls transfered to your school since they heard about the kingkas ...

Is that made sense ? :))

Okay, just ignore it. I'm sorry, byungminniee ah ~

_____________________________________________________________________________

That arkward moment was still there, surrounding around the park nearby your house, which only had two people in it. You and L.Joe.

*Why didn't he say a word since we came here ?* you worriedly bit on your lips, pinched your eyebrows together and sometimes caught a peek at L.Joe. He was keeping that straight face all the time and showed nothing but a serious face.

"Oppa ..." you gathered all the dare you had and asked him, there must be somethings really important.

L.Joe looked up and met your eyes, his eyes stirred around. You saw him his lips and beamed.

"Er ... I want to make a ... a ...." he kept shuttering on his words, haha cute. *Stupid L.Joe, how can you be good at abusing your dongseangs and even your chingus but now acting so uncool in front of your dream girl ?*

"You wanna make a what ? Another game with me ? Wanna make me your slave again ?" you asked, teasing him a bit. But L.Joe darkened his eyes, he didn't like the way you remember all his bad attitudes.

"Hey, it's not that" he protested. You smirked lightly, "Then what ?"

L.Joe sighed out, released out all his stress. Out of sudden, he grasped your shoulder and spun you to face him.

"Okay, now listen to me, carefully. Since I will not say this for the second time, ... I don't think I will be bold enough again ..." he muttering the last part, which made you more confused that you were.

"I am listening" your eyes rounded like a bambi eyes and smiled supportively. L.Joe's heart softened at you, he now gained enough dare.

"I - Lee Byung Hun, or everyone often calls me - L.Joe. Wanna say that I love you"

You didn't get it at first but suddenly your knees weakened, eyes shot open widely and your hands became limp.

L.Joe chuckled at your reaction, it's just so like his imagination.

"I love you, since we were really young, since the first time we met at your house. And that feelings came through with me a lots, it went through the time, when I acted like don't care and treat you like stranger, it's all because I was jealous of L and Channie. And when I forced you to be my slave, because it was a really good chance for me to rebuild our relationship. The first kiss of us, yes, it's a sweet memory. But, I have always been a coward to confess my feelings properly. For me, teasing you, mocking you, fighting with you, having you follow me around, ... are the ways for me to express my love for you. Seriously, you are such a perfect girl, lovely, thoughtful, childish sometimes but still, you are the most precious girl that any boy would ask for. Like me or L hyung, we are all in love with you. I can't say that I love you more than him, since I know he really loves you, a lots. But the only thing I know is that I can protect you, be the best guy ever in your life, be the strongest shoulder for you to lean on, and I call do everything for you just to make you happy, even though much it hurts me" L.Joe stopped to catch a breath, he cupped your chin and held your head up, made you look at him in the eyes.

A strange but good feelings fufilled your tummy.

"Whoever you choose, L or me, I will always be here for you. I will always be a guy that have eyes on you, silently protects you. Best of all, I am still your best guy friend even if you reject me" and he finished it.

If there were the biggest eyes on the earth, they must be yours at the moment. You wanted to scream, shout, yell, or at least let out a sob, still, nothing came out from your lips.

A mixture feelings were formed in your mind, a happy one, surprise one, a down one, a strange one, ... a complicated one ...

Your sense was back, now you were able to cover your mouth by your hand, tears now were ready to find good timing to flow down.

L.Joe felt his heart reacted, he was expected you to say somethings, a rejection was okay also, but there was nothing but silence.

"Oppa, I-"

"I will go buy some drinks. When I am back, I need your answer, kay ?" L.Joe kissed your forehead before leaving.

You sank down on the bleacher, hated yourself for the outburst stucking time. You mentally hit your head, abused your ownself. *Ahh, stupid me. You should at least smile or cry, not that emotionless face again...*

Can't help but you really surprised at his confession, you never expect him to love you, as a man. He may be a bully to you, but indeed you know he cares for you a lots. However, this was a really big dream, it hit you hard then left you hanging like this.

*He must leave me here on purpose, to let me think about it myself ... L.Joe oppa ...*

'Brr brrr' a noise of motorbikes distracted you. There was not much people have motor in your area.

*L.Joe oppa's bike is still here ...*

Curiously, you looked up to find the sourse of strange noise, you were expected it to be one of your oppas. Too bad, it was a night-mare of your life.

"Beast ?!" you gasped and were ready to yell for L.Joe. But Dongwoon skillfully drove next to you and he quickly covered your mouth with a handkerchief, it smelled weird.

"Mmmmm" you struggled as two more boys dragged you to their bikes, as a first glance, you could tell they were Hyunseung and Kikwang.

They dragged you to Yoseob's bike, made you sit down on it and the last thing you knew that Junhyung and Doojoon were there too, they stood aside, watched their dongseangs with unreadable looks.

*Why do they do this to me ? I have to give L.Joe my reply* your last thought and here you were, fell deep into a sound sleep, under the anaesthetic Dongwoon put inside the handkerchief.

 

L.Joe came back after 20 minutes, his heart was beating really fast as he came near to the place he thought you were still there. And his heart had a chance to stop beating, when he found out you weren't there anymore, all he could see was the cat hat that he made for you was lying down on the ground, it must be dropped down when Yoseob tried to stop you from swingming your head.

There were also a lot of traces on the ground, which immediatelt told him that they were made by a lot of motorbikes.

The handkerchief Dongwoon used was left under the bleacher, L.Joe tried his best not to freak out, being as calm as he can to find out the truth.

He picked up the 'strange subject', observed it carefully, and his hand curved into a ball when he found the identify of the kidnappers.

'Beast' that was a word that printed on the handkerchief.

L.Joe smirked, which can hide out the worry he had. *. I want to hear her accepting me. And now they kidnapped her*

He hopped on his motorbike and drove off, while trying to call all of his friends, from Sunggyu to Ricky. For a moment, he forgot to call B1A4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha !~ I love action scene, even though I haven't written one before :)

So waiting for it !~

My dear readers!~ Leave comments for this brand new chapter, yeah !!

Really miss your comments !~

Oh ! And will 'you' accept L.Joe's confession ?