They Got The Hint

It Started With Our First Kiss

Since L.Joe didn’t really know exactly where did Beast take you to. Despite how much he cursed under his mind, used all of his relationship to ask for Beast’s numbers, still, none of them could be contacted.

L.Joe even threw his self-respect away and called Shinhee. Unfortunately, she turned her phone down too.

**

No other choice, he ran to CAP’s house, where all of s were there after receiving the message that you were kidnapped.

***

Meanwhile, Infinite were gathering at Sungyeol’s house. He held a small party, to celebrate his one-month-in-relationship with Hana.

The room was filled with laughters, quarreling from Woohyun and SungJong, showing off his girlfriend from Sungyeol, …

The almostphere kept lighting up, until SungJong received the call from L.Joe.

“It’s L.Joe. Let’s me put it is speaker for all of you” SungJong chirped and quickly put the phone on the coffee table.

“SUNGJONG ! QUICK ! CALL INFINITE, SUNMI IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND !” L.Joe’s voice echoed into the room.

Quickly enough, the tension raised up and everyone looked at each other with the most freaking looks.

“W-What do you mean ?” SungJong asked, expected it to be a joke from L.Joe. But they knew each other too well, L.Joe would never kid around with this kind of situation.

Didn’t let L.Joe on the other lind say a word first, L shot up from his seat and dragged the phone, yelled with the most top-voice.

“FREAKING BASTARD ! WHERE DID YOU BRING HER TO ?!”

L.Joe flinched on the other line, he crunched his lips and held the phone further a bit, “L ? You are with Sung Jong now ? Is all Infinite there ?”

“IT’S NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU TO ASK THOSE RIDICULOUS QUESTIONS !” L yelled once again.

This time, the calmest Hoya dragged his shoulder and yanked him down the sofa, “Yelling is not the good way now, you know”. Hoya took the phone.

“L.Joe, what did you mean by that ? Sunmi was kidnapped ? By whom” Hoya asked as calmly as possible, he didn't want the L to freak up the atmostphere again, he glanced around s, and his eyes stopped at Hana, who was trembling behind Sungyeol’s back. Somethings told him she knew the story behind this.

L.Joe told the boys all the things and hung up. Teen Top was on their way to Infinite, they needed to become one right now for the better.

 

On Infinite’s side. The tension still didn’t have any sign to be cool down.

Sungyeol stuck with his words, he had tried to call him for nth times but no one picked up your phone. He even expected one of Beast’s members to pick it up, as in that way, he could curse them down.

SungJong became resltess and he walked around the room, bitting on his nail and eyes almost filled with tears.

Dongwoo sometimes would slamped on his feet, made Sunggyu scowled and hit on his head, “Calm down will you ?”

Dongwoo frowned, he stood up, “Hyung ! What are we doing here ? Won’t we go to find Sunmi  !”

Sunggyu sighed and looked down, he was trying to figure out where could Beast be right now.

“How I wish we should take the offer to those fights Beast picked up for the past time. At least now we know where would my baby be” Woohyun bumped his fist onto the wall, he closed his eyes bitterly.

Yes, Beast have picked up a few fights before. But neither Infinite nor Teen Top showed up. They hate fighting for nothing. But this situation wasn’t just a thing – It’s the most precious princess among 18 boys was gone, for no-certain reason.

"I will cut off that brat leader's head" Dongwoo gritted his teeth. Sungyeol scoffed, "Yah"

All the eyes were on him and then to Hana.

Sungyeol gave his brothers a look, asked them to keep their mouth shut about Beast. The maknae took a glance at L, who didn't show any emotion.

*L.Joe ... I gave you a chance, now you can't even protect her* the more L thought about you, the more he wants to fly all the way to you.

BAMP

The door shot open, revealed 6 boys panting really hard from the quick run from the gate.

"LEE BYUNG HUN !" Woohyun stormed to L.Joe as soon as he put his one leg to the house.

He dragged L.Joe's collar and lifted him off the ground, "YOU" Woohyun growled.

CAP widened his eyes and tried to hold Woohyun back, "Hyung, please" CAP used his husky voice pleaded.

Woohyun rolled his eyes and shoved L.Joe off, instead, he punched the wall nearby to release out all the stress.

L.Joe traveled his eyes around the house, his eyes showed such dark and worried emotions. Sungyeol sighed and invited the boys to sit down, but none of them had the appetitude to join the seat now.

L didn't bother to glance or greet the new-comers, all he had in his mind now was you, you and you. *Beast has her ... I know them ... they won't leave a finger on girls, but if someone pissed they off, or they are controlled by someone ... No one knows what could they do*

Ricky frustrated stepped out from Niel's back and trembled, "Please. We have 13 guys, with muscles and brains, why do we keep sitting here ?"

Sungyeol stiffened, he hugged Hana by her shoulder.

Hana blinked non-stop at the boys, she was so confused, *Are they talking about my brother's crew ...?*

Hoya bit on his lips, tried to hold back the urge to jump on to Hana, shake her really hard to make her blurt out all she knew. Hoya knew that Hana knew somethings, and that thing could show them everything.

Crap. He cracked his mind. Here he was, making his way straight to Sungyeol and Hana.

All 13 pairs of eyes were on Hoya, studied his every moves.

Hoya held his hand out, tended to grasp Hana's wrist, but Sungyeol dodged it.

"What are you doing ?" Sungyeol warily stared at the dark Hoya.

"Tell me" Hoya slowly spoke. Hana shot her eyes up, stirred in little scare, "W-what ?"

Hoya clutched on his fist, the boys' eyes flicked open in surprise.

"Yah yah Hoya. She is a girl" Sunggyu warned. He didn't want to deal with anymore problem.

But Hoya calmly lowered his level to her, looked straight into Hana's eyes and asked as clearly as he could right now.

"Tell me about your brother. Where would he always bring his target to 'treat' them ? I know you knew it"

Hana became rigid, a memory about the call of Doojoon to someone replayed in her mind.

"Aish. Yoon Ha Na. Yoon Doo Joon. Beast. Junhyung. Shinhee. These people is all related to this. Why didn't I realize sooner ?" L.Joe face-palmed himself. L silently sent him a glare, *You better not to lose an eye off her. In that way, we didn't have to sit here uselessly*

Sungyeol wanted to defend for Hana, but out of all people, his sister is the most important.

"I ... I think I knew it ..." Hana trailed off.

 

Hana was skipping down the stair, she has promised to come to Sungyeol's later. Her steps suddenly slowed down as the conversation of Doojoon attracted her attention.

"What ? But it's Saturday. Junhyung asked us to ? Gosh, this boy is blind in love...Okay, 4PM. Arasso. At that dark building near your house right ? Arasso" Doojoon sighed and tossed the phone on the sofa. He sank down on it.

Hana stepped down the stair and approached her brother.

"Oppa" Hana learnt his face. Doojoon looked up with a warm smile, which only can be seen by Hana.

"Hump ?"

"Who called you just now ?" Hana asked, didn't know why but she got a worse feelings about this.

"Yoseob. So ?" Doojoon smiled again. Gosh, this boy is so in love with his sister.

"Ani. Are you guys gonna to join a fight again ?" Hana worriedly asked. Everytime Doojoon got on a fight, he always brought home lots of scars.

DooJoon kept silent *I shouldn't let her know about me gonna kidnap her bestfriend. Crap my members*

"No ... just some random meeting" DooJoon assured her with a hug.

 

"That ... I guess maybe Beast is with Sunmi at that old building near Yoseob oppa's house near Songsamdong" Hana finished.

Immediately, L stormed off from his seat and ran to out of the house.

"KIM MYUNG SOO !" Sunggyu quickly held him back, "YOU MUST BE CAREFUL RIGHT NOW. TAKE YOUR TIME TO THINK"

"THINK ?! YOU WANT ME TO THINK AGAIN, HYUNG ? I HAVE BEEN THINKING FOR THESE FREAKING AN HOUR. I HAVE TO COME TO SUNMI. I HAVE TO SAVE HER" L cried out. He must have been under pressure.

"Yah yah !" Sunggyu yelled to call him back. But too bad, L had gone with his motorbike.

Without another word, Infinite and Teen Top darted out of the house.

After L, there was L.Joe to be the second to drive to the old building. *I really have to save her. And kick off that butthurt Park Shin Hee*

 

"Wait. Let's me go with you guys" Hana pleaded. She didn't want you to be in any worst situation, moreover, Sungyeol.

They gave her a look, told her that this was way dangerous for a girl, but she kept insisting.

"I am Yoon Ha Na. I bet DooJoon oppa at least won't do anything to Sunmi if I am there. And ... Beast is my oppas too ... they may listen to me"

Sungyeol caught a nod from Sunggyu and CAP, he sighed and gave in, "Fine. But make sure to always by my side. I don't want you to be in any trouble"

Hana smiled and nodded back.

With that, they drove their way to Seoul, Songsamdong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa ! I can't update yesterday, sorry.

This update was made in such hard time. My mom won't let me use laptop until I finish my study.

Gosh...

And I don't think I could update tomorrow either ... Sorry first.

But I promise to double update on Thus :)

Action scene here we go !