B1A4

It Started With Our First Kiss

      Lunch came soon, and you was ready to jump onto Gongchan's back and attack him with questions. No one could calm you back this time, NO ONE ... but Jinyoung.

     You waited all the time to talk to Gongchan, but as soon as you opened your mouth, " Gongchan -"

     " Yah ! Chan, come here. I'll take you to the boys " Jinyoung stood at the door and waved Gongchan over.

     " Sorry Sunmi, see you later " Gongchan smiled and stood up, ran all the way to Jinyoung.

     " Hey ! " you stood up also, pissed off, " always that Jinyoung ... " you mumbled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       You went with Ricky and ChangJo to the canteen, you looked around and expected to see a table full with Teen Top and Infinite members, but to your surprise, there were not only 11 boys but also 3 strange boys but familiar somehow.

      Sungyeol saw you and called, " Sis ! "

      You replied him with a stare, slowly you walked off to him, " Hi oppas " you greeted Teen Top and Infinite, you stood by Sungyeol's side, and looked up to meet eyes with those 3 boys.

      " Er ... oppa ..." you elbowed Sungyeol, nodded your head to the newbies. Sungyeol understood what you meaned, he cleared his throat and pulled you from his back to face the 3 new boys.

      " Are they your new friends ?" you puzzled looked at the boys

      Dongwoo bursted into laughter, he spoke " Kidding me ? You really forgot them huh ?"

      Your eyes rounded, tilted your head aside to look at Dongwoo, "What do you mean ?"

      " I mean - OUCH " Dongwoo was pinched by SungJong, 'I told you she really didn't want to recall that they have really left her ', Sungjong whispered into Dongwoo' s ears, Dongwoo shut up right away and held his hand in surrender, "Nothing~" he sang to you

      " Get sit please, I'm not tall like you guys, it's tired to look up while talking " L.Joe cut in

      And all the people there filled in the table, it's more cramped though.

      " Guys ~" Jinyoung popped out from nowhere with Gongchan behind him.

      " GONG CHAN ?! " all the male voice from Infinite spoke up when seeing the younger boy, well, except L, * So he is really Chanshik ... that's explain why I found him familiar that day* L silently examined Gongchan.

      " You all know him ?" you was surprised. All the head nodded, you stared at them in disbelief.

      " It's Gongchan. Who will not know him ?" Woohyun joked, not expected anyone to response.

      " Me. Who are you ? You are the boy I met yesterday right ?" L.Joe raised his hand like a little kid.

      " As expected ... you are so dumb .... " Teen Top shook his head at their member

      " What ?! Do I have to know him ?" L.Joe furrowed his eyebrow.

      " YESS " all the heads shot back to L.Joe. He shut up right away.

     The new boys who had silently watched the situation, the tallest one spoke up, " L.Joe, do you know this boy ?" he pointed to the shortest one wearing a cap.

     L.Joe nodded, " Of course, It's Baro. He just moved to my class today"

     " and his real name is Cha Shin Woo " L cooly said

     " .... Shin Woo ... " L.Joe recalled somethings from the name

     * Shin Woo ? As Shin Woo oppa ... * you thought while looking at him

     " Do you know meee ?!" the one with tiny eyes yelled, well not as tiny as Sunggyu and Jinyoung, but still.

      " Sandeul " L.Joe answered, " You moved to my class with Baro ... er ... Shin Woo ..."

     " Yey ! And by any chance, will my real name Lee Jung Hwan remind you of someone ?" Sandeul clapped his hand together hoping.

     L.Joe and you stared at the hyper boy, " Jung Hwan ..." you mumbled

     " CNU here, I guess you could know me, the one Dongwoo hates the most before, as the name Shin Dong Woo " CNU said and jokingly looked at Dongwoo

     " Hey ~ I'm not " Dongwoo defended

     " Wait ... " you cut in and all the head looked to you.

     " B1A4 ?!" you had eyes wide-open. All the 5 boys, includes Jinyoung smiled at you.

     " Dongwoo oppa, Shinwoo oppa, Jung Hwan oppa, Gongchan oppa" you listed all their names and looked at each of them, your eyes now were wet

     " Yeah .. We're back " Baro said while scratched his head.

     " Oppa " you cried out and hugged all of them.

    "  Yah .. what about me ?" Jinyoung stood aside raised his voice. You pulled off from the hug and smiled at him, " You too oppa " you gave him a quick hug

      Seemed like everyone knew all the mystery now, but there was only one, the one that no one expected him to do anything more but shut up - L.Joe

     " Who exactly are they ?! Why they have so many names ? " L.Joe asked out of the blue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love you all my readers :D

2012/02/01 - 8:25PM