L.Joe Caused Trouble .. again

It Started With Our First Kiss

You thought you would have some private time to think in class, but peace is not in L.Joe's dictionary. He wanted to boss you around, or for one certain reason - he wanted to piss L off again eventhough L hasn't cooled down yet.

With your mind flying out the window, your phone rang dazed you off, you took out the phone to see a new message *Stupid L.Joe, what does he want now ?* you frowned while opening the message.

      < Come and buy me a banana milk. Bring it to my classroom > you was irritated, with your texting skill, you texted him back right away

      < But the class is about to start. I'll bring to you at lunch > just a couple of seconds, you received his reply

      < I know Jin Young's number > * Damn ... Jin Young ... after this thingy over ... you are dead * you furiously stood up from your sit and walked through Jin Young, purposely hit his shoulder "Yah ! What's that for ? And where are you going ?" Jinyoung rubbed his shoulder while yelling

You made your way to the cafeteria, mouth humming bad thing about L.Joe. After buying a banana milk, you walked to his class, which supported to be Sung Jong's, ChunJi's, .... and L's class too.

You had been in front of his class, and this also the time you realized this is L's class too *Wait ... L.Joe is in the same class with SungJong oppa, ChunJi oppa and ... Myungsoo oppa ...* you started panicking, you didn't want to face Myungsoo in this kind of situation again *This is what you want huh L.Joe ?* you turned your back and intended to walk back to your class, but unfortunately, L.Joe has seen you "Well well, my slave is here already ?" L.Joe spoke loudly, only to make L lilfed his head up immediately to look for you.

Arkwardly, you walked into their class and went straight to L.Joe's place, not caring about SungJong or ChunJi, only tried to avoid MyungSoo's eyes "Here is your milk. You own me 2$ for this. Done" harshly, you turned to go but L.Joe grasped your hand

"Wait there baby " *Baby ? Is he kidding me ?* you rolled your eyes "What do you want now ?"

"Feed me" L.Joe said proudly. Your eyes widen "Feed you ? You have your own arms" L.Joe slowly approached you, he whispered into your ear "You know .. My class has a lot of people, and I don't think you want me to say that thing happened that day here"

You was boiled with anger, but faked a smile, you put the straw into the bottle of milk hardly, and brought the bottle to L.Joe's mouth. You saw him mouthed "Feed me gently, nicely ... or else " you shallowed in your urge to puke and faked your most famous smile "Here there L.Joe ..oppa ... " you tried to say the word oppa and put the straw into L.Joe's mouth, L.Joe smirked then drank off the milk. You stood there didn't know what to do ... all the class was looking at you in disbelief - the sister of Infinite is bossed by L.Joe ... That can also explain for the angry Myung Soo, who can't take it anymore, he kicked of his table and stormed off to you, L yanked your hand that made L.Joe choke.

"Myungsoo oppa ..." you was speechless. L gave L.Joe a glare and a threat "Stay away from her " his cold voice made you flinch.

L.Joe didn't show any emotion, he stood up and facing with L "I thought you knew, she is my slave" L.Joe's word made a chaos in class, everyone now gossiping about it. You could never cry even thought everyone bully you or talk bad about you, but this time, L.Joe had made Infinite's image crash, since you - sister of Sungyeol was known to be L.Joe's slave, without your knowing, tears has flown down your cheek, your eyes shot L.Joe a hatred "L.Joe ... I never think you would do this to me" was the last you said before ran off.

L immediately called for you and ran after you after throwing L.Joe his disappointment "L.Joe, Look at what have you done. Now I officially hate you"

L.Joe stood there dumbfound  *Why did she cry ? What have I done ?* L.Joe turned to look at his friends, then he realized that he has informed the thing that you are his slave to all the class. He earned a hit from ChunJi "L.Joe, you overdid this"

SungJong who was looking at your disappearing figure now turned back to nag at L.Joe "Stupid you, what did you do with my Sun Mi ? This is the first time I saw her crying after that incident between you and her when we were young. She promised herself that she would never cry because of any boys from now on. And now watch, you are the reason why she had closed her heart, also the one made her break her promise. Even Myung Soo hyung now hates you"

ChunJi suprisedly asked "L didn't hate L.Joe before ? Why he all acted like L.Joe will die whenever he appeared in front of L ?"

SungJong sighed "Myungsoo hyung is bad at expressing his feelings. He is just jealous of L.Joe, who Sun Mi always wants to be friend again, eventhough he was the one who broke her down. Myungsoo hyung loves SunMi since child, poor him ... he has no courage to confess "SungJong peeked at L.Joe "You better not step in between them. Let them be together"

L.Joe heard all the thing SungJong said, he was stunned and didn't know how to react *So ... Sun Mi has closed her heart because of me ? And that freak L didn't hate me before ... L loves her ... why my heart reacts like this ? Why it is so hurted ? I hate Sun Mi, I hate Sun Mi ... right ?*