With Teen Top

It Started With Our First Kiss

Humming some melodies in your mind, you skipped happily through the hallways, today Infinite had somethings to do, which they called -boy-stuff- and of course you would never want to now either. *Whatever, those bad oppas, I'm going home by bus today ... somehow I wish L.Joe would drive me home today, I wonder what is he doing right now ... ?*

"MIMI AH !!!!!!!" A high-pitch voice called for your name

Stunned, you stopped and turned around, you tilted your head at the said person "Niel oppa ? Why are you calling me to loud ?"

Niel ran to you, he smiled widely, seemed like he really wanted to tell you something "Are you going home now ?"

Smiled his way, you nodded "Yes"

"I heard SungJong hyung said today Infinite is kind of busy. So, do you want to hang out with us ?" Niel asked eagerly.

"Us ? You mean Teen Top, all 6 ?" you curiouslly asked back.*So L.Joe is there*

"Yeah ... At ChunJi hyung's house. We have a small party there" Niel said

"Sure, but I don't know his house" you pouted

"Silly, I'll take you to his house" Niel smiled wider and pulled you with him by the wrist of your hand.

"HEY ! But promise me you must be the slow and careful driver !" you stated while being dragged away.

"Believe me. I am the most careful out of 13 people. Includes Teen Top and Infinite" Niel laughed while saying that.

----------------------------------------------

"Careful your head.... I'm going to puke if ChunJi oppa's house is further just a km" you mumbled and held on your throat.

Niel held his hands out in surrender "What ? That was the first time I drove that slow"

"You and your friend ... are really the same..." you was still dizzy.

"Who do you mean .. ?" Niel asked in curiousity

"Urk ... I mean L.Joe... he also drove me THAT fast !" you tried to make the word "THAT" heavy

"Aish, hyung is nothing to me. Come on, stop arguing me. Come in home, they are waiting for sure" Niel pushed you to go into the house.

ChunJi's house is really a giant one ... It's maybe bigger than yours, his house is kind of classic, it has a color of wood and bright too. As soon as yourself was in the house, you could see the sight of a big MESS ...

ChunJi and CAP were playing video game, and you could guess, they played some fighting games, cursing and arguing could be heard through 4 blocks away. ChunJi seemed like the winner, CAP face-palmed himseft and attacked ChunJi in real life. It wasn't a big deal if they hadn't leave all the uniform jackets together with trash, such as cans of coke, pockets of chip, blah blah blah ...

The maknaes, Ricky and ChangJo were having hard time in the kitchen. The hyungs made them make the food, ... BAD IDEA. Flour was threw all over the place, also on Ricky's body, his face is white like cloud, and ChangJo looked like a little kid who concentrate into an egg, which was broken awfully by his strenght. Then Ricky accidently cut in his finger while trying to cut the fish ... "OUCH !!" he winced in pain.

L.Joe couldn't be found in the living room, but you didn't have time to pay attention to L.Joe, you also winced you face at the sight of Ricky, he is his bestfriend after all, and sometimes, he is like a little brother. Quicky, you put your backpack randomly on the floor and rushed to Ricky.

"Ricky ah ~" you grapsed Ricky's hand and examined it, Ricky looked puzzled because you popped out from nowhere, so did ChangJo.

"SunMi ?! What are you doing here ??" Ricky asked and his voice was full of happiness

"Shh ... I will answer your question later. Is your finger in pain ?" you lightly touched the cut, Ricky winced "Ouch .."

"Okay, I see it is" you gave him a small smile, then you on hit, tried to take out the blood, you just did it because your oppa often does it to you whenever you got cut.

"I'll band it for you" you took the band-aid from your pocket and put it on Ricky's finger "Done, babo" you lightly poked his head

"Thank you Mimi " Ricky said and smiling at you.

 

Meanwhile, L.Joe has gone back into the living room, he didn't notice you at first and casually sat down next to ChunJi, but then he noticed your backpack *Huh ? Sun Mi's backpack ? Why is it here ?* his mind was full of questions and he tended to ask ChunJi, but he finally saw you in the kitchen, worrying for Ricky, on his finger, smiling at Ricky .... *And what the heck is she doing with Ricky ?!* L.Joe stood up and ready to go to you, but he saw you and the boys were going to him, so he sat down, looking at you.

"Ricky, are you still feel hurt ?" you didn't pay any attention to the boy who looking at you nonstop, but only to Ricky

"Thanks to you, I feel better now. It's only a small cut" Ricky said and hugged your arm, you giggled and also hugged him back.

"Hyungs !~ Sun Mi is here" Niel spoke out and finally ChunJi and CAP shifted his eyes from the TV to you.

"Oh ! Hi there Sun Mi" CAP greeted you with a big grin and got back to the game

"My baby !~ You're here. My house is also yours, make yourself at home" ChunJi winked and got back to the game also.

You didn't greet them back yet, you sighed "Oppas ... Could you please just stop playing game and pay attention at least to Ricky? He just got cut" you looked at Ricky with worried eyes, and L.Joe didn't say a word but rolled his eyes at you.

At your will, ChunJi and CAP forcefully turned off the game and smiled at you "Okay, we stopped it because of you, not because of this troublesome maknae" ChunJi glared at Ricky.

You laughed. "Okay oppa. Thanks"

ChangJo noticed the silent L.Joe, he elbowed Ricky, and Ricky asked "L.Joe hyung, why didn't you greet Sun Mi ?"

You finally looked at L.Joe, since the latest kiss, you hardly talked to him normally, yet everything was just fine like old times, but your feelings toward him is not the same, whenver you called him oppa, you could feel butterfies in your stomach.

"Hi .... there" you waved at him, but didn't call his name

L.Joe smirked at you "Hi my slave. Miss me ?" L.Joe knew that you still felt arkward, so he had fun teasing you.

"No ... Niel oppa invited me here, so yeah ..." you looked at Ricky instead him

*She calls Niel oppa, ChunJi oppa, CAP oppa, but me is there. And now she always look at Ricky, does she change her heart from L to Ricky ... ?* L.Joe gave Ricky a glare, Ricky narrowed his eyes in not-understanding ...

"I guess we don't have any party here ... because Ricky can't make food, either ChangJo" you raised one eyebrow.

ChunJi stratched his head, sheepishly laughed "I will call Jajangmeon and pizza" quickly, he called to order.

Ricky pressed you down the sofa and made you sit next to him ... and L.Joe, Niel sat next to ChunJi and CAP, ChangJo next to Ricky. You uneasily sat there, you didn't dare to move, scared that you will touch L.Joe in any advance.

As if L.Joe could read your mind, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder in purpose. Your heart stopped for a sec right the time he did it...

"Uh... what - a-are you doing ?" you shuttered, still avoided his name

"Who are you talking to ? Niel, is my slave talking to you ?" L.Joe played dumb.

*He wants to play around... I think I have to call his name... and plus oppa* you sighed

"U-uh ... Byung Hun ... oppa ... what are you doing on my shoulder ?" you could feel your breath stop while saying that

All the 5 pairs of eyes shot open, Ricky and Niel stared at you in disbelief, but the remain 3 smirked in interest.

"Well .. I want to hug my slave ? What? You refuse your master huh ?" L.Joe now hugged you by tightened his arm on your shoulder.

You rolled your eyes at him, as if saying are-you-crazy, but you forced a smile "Ah.... No ... Byung Hun oppa"

If you and L.Joe went any further, I bet Teen Top's eyes will never be normal ... All thanks to the deliver of food.

The eating time was the most lightful time for you, L.Joe was hungry, so he didn't joke with you. After fulfilling all the stomaches, you went to the kitchen, you volunteered doing the washing. You left after joking around a little with Ricky and Niel, also CAP, but L.Joe. L.Joe looked at you and saw that you was a bit angry *Is she angry at me ?* L.Joe bit his lips

 

You helpfully did the washing, you was cleaning the dish suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, susprised, you lost the dish on your hand and it was thrown back in the sin, but luckily, it didn't break.

"Are you mad at me ?" L.Joe was the one holding on you, he still had his arms on your waist, but just it he didn't pull for a hug or did something ert.

"What do you mean ?" you didn't turn back

"I .. I want you call me oppa because you always call others oppa without hesitation. But with me, you always "L.Joe, L.Joe", it's really annoying me, and about the hug a while ago ... I just want to hug you ... it's been a while since I see you, you are busy with the test recently, so I didn't want to bother you. And you know me, I don't know how to express my feelings well ... so ... I just did it ... I mean I just hug you" L.Joe kept talking and talking. He told you all the things, he didn't want you to know him as his bad side ..

*He cares for me, not really wants to bully me ?* at the thought, you smiled "So what about the second kiss ? You mean you also did that because you miss me ?"

"T-That ? ....uhm..... Actually, that time I though you will die, I really can't hold my worry, besides, I want you to call me oppa..." L.Joe flushed like a tomato.

"You bastard meanie ..." you hit his chest lightly "... next time just tell me your feelings, ...don't do those childish things ... Byunghun oppa ..." you was touched because of L.Joe's words *I think calling him oppa is not that bad... just like this new relationship, master and slave ? Well, seem like it's not really it*

"You really call me oppa without my force ?" L.Joe asked in disbelief

You replied with a nod. L.Joe grinned like idiot, he attacked you with a long bear hug. Outside the kitchen, Teen Top gasped in awe.

"Oh my god ... I can't believe in my eyes ... did the two enemies just hugging in happiness ?" CAP asked

"Where is my mirror ??! I have to check if my face was really pale, if it is ... this is surely a truth" ChunJi panickly found his mirror

Niel pinched ChunJi in his arm "OUCH" ChunJi rolled his eyes

"See ? Don't need your damn mirror, this is a reality by your yell" Niel laughed in satisfy

"But ... my feelings for SunMi is just grown ..." Ricky pouted cutely

"SHUT UP MAKNAE !" all the boys shouted at Ricky ... for no reason ...

You was stunned by the shout outside the room, you looked up to see Ricky was full of tears. Without hesitation, you approached him, pulled L.Joe off of course.

"Why did all of you yell at him ?" you rubbed Ricky's floppy hair.

Then Ricky suddenly hugged you "Sunmi ah !!! You can't leave me, I love you, I love you, you can't leave me for L.Joe hyung" Ricky cried out

You and L.Joe puzzled "WHAT ?!"

"Come one Ricky, me and Byunghun oppa is not that kind of relationship" you comforted him

*Soon... I will make it come true* L.Joe looked at you and smiled at his own thought *I think I love her*

"Really ? So I can love you" Ricky giggled

You raised one of your eyebrows "I didn't say that either ..."

"Still " Ricky pulled you for another hug "YAY ! She said she doesn't love you, In your face, hyung" Ricky cheered like a kid

You can't help but laughed at him.

That day, you and Teen Top had a special memory. Especially L.Joe and you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Infinite and L will make a appearance soon ...

Sorry to Inspirit ~ Whoa ha ha ha

~~~ Suscribe and Comment :D

2012/01/23 - 11:10 PM