Thank You, Lee Sun Mi !

It Started With Our First Kiss

Another week started ...

"SunMi ~" a y voice called your name. You bid goodbye to Sungyeol and turned to the voice.

"Oh..." your face showed a bit of annoyance, "Hi Shinhee"

Shinhee walked toward you and purposely wrapped her arm around your shoulder, acted like you two were bestfriend for years.

"How was your weekend ?" you asked, heartlessly. Shinhee shrugged, "As usual, at home and dreaming about my Joe" she chirped.

You weakly laughed along with her and felt your heart dropped down at the mentioned name.

"Do you meet L.Joe recently ? I can't find him at school" Shinhee asked, sure that you would know. But to her surprise, you just shook your head and slumped down your shoulder.

She puffed her cheek, "Really ? Aiz. Where could he be ?" she asked herself mostly. But you kindly replied, "Maybe he is with Teen Top. Depression and Teen Top always meet together with L.Joe"

"And where could Teen Top be ?" Shinhee growled, right, this girl did have temper.

You shook your head again. *Maybe at CAP's house. I gotta find them*

Shinhee fakely frowned and winced to her own self. You chuckled at how she acted and you two went to class together.

***

You was on the way to CAP's house. Hands were full with chickens, burgers and drinks.

*Ricky and Niel oppa might feel hungry at this time* you thought and lightly smacked your lips.

You reached his house and carefully rang the door bell. CAP's parents are trict, they didn't like noisy people, just like him. But you didn't know why CAP could be a leader to a group of immature boys like Teen Top.

As expected, Mrs Bang opened the door and warmly welcomed you inside.

"Oh, SunMi. Nice to see you again. Come in, the boys are in Minsoo's room" Mrs Bang invited you in and called her husband.

"Honey ! Look who we have here"

Mr Bang lowered his newspaper and glanced at you, then smiled kindly at you, "You come to see the boys ? Make yourself at home"

You politely bowed and headed to CAP's room.

 

"Niel hyung !! You cheated on the game !" you could hear Ricky's whining voice. *Aiz, they must play video games right now*

You shook your head and turned the door knock.

'Click'

The door shot open and BAM, a BIG mess appeared right in your face.

Six heads turned to you and six pairs of eyes widened in happiness.

"Oh baby ~ You come to see me ?" ChunJi winked at you

You smiled and tried to find a way to get into a room, no other choice you had to kick all the trashs on the ground out of your way and sat down on the bed.

"I bring chicken" "YAY" "But !"

Ricky and Niel's shoulder dropped down. You chuckled at them and pointed to the ground.

"Clean up this mess please. I know exactly that only Ricky and Niel did this. CAP oppa is a neat person" you humbled. Ricky pouted and being dragged by Niel to clean the room.

As I said clean, but they only kicked them out the door and slammed the door shut.

"There. CAP hyung will do the rest" Ricky put his hands on the hip and raised his eyebrows at you.

"Gimme the chicken" Ricky demanded. You laughed and put down the chicken on the small table right in the center of the room.

5 people quickly ducked their head to the boxes of chicken and enjoyed eating.

You smiled to yourself. *I'm glad they love it*

Then your eyes shifted to L.Joe, who quietly looked at you. You blinked, didn't know how long has he stared at you like that. "Oppa ..."

You stood up and sat down next to him. Carefully learnt his unreadable face.

"Why didn't you come to school ?" you started with a casual question

L.Joe turned his gaze away and replied without looking at you, "I don't feel like studying"

You sighed, hated it when someone avoided your eyes while talking, and more hateful when L.Joe did it. You lightly held his cheeks and turned him to face you, seriously looked into his eyes, "Tell me what happened between you and Shinhee"

L.Joe stiffened, for a entire week, none of Teen Top or his mom dared to mention that name in front of him, but here you was, talked about that name like nothing has happened.

*She broke the silent heart of mine by just a simple sentence* L.Joe smiled lightly at how easy you affected to him.

"Well, more than an enemy. She is the first one in the world I want to kill, and the last one I want to meet, even if in my other life" L.Joe said, his voice was dark and dangerous. With his voice, he didn't just joke.

You flinched at his coldness. But felt hugging him more. And as your thought said, you hugged onto his arm and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Byunghun oppa. You are not this cold and scary since I know you. I don't know what's the problem between you and her, I hope you will forgive and forget. And more than everything else, I want you to be back to normal, back to the cocky L.Joe, the carefree-with-word Lee Byung Hun, the cared-but-didnt-show L.Joe, ... and the master of mine" you mumbled beside his ear.

L.Joe softened and tightened his hand on yours. He loved the warm from your hand, loved how you try to comfort him, loved how you list all the 'L.Joe' and ended up with his biggest role in your life - the master. *She didn't avoid the master in me. The more I tried to be a hateful master, the more she loved it, I guess*

"You know what ? Thank you. I feel better now. I don't know when is the right time to tell you about Shinhee and my past that you didn't know. But I promise to tell you" L.Joe said and pulled your closer to him. *And protect you from that y queen*

Seemed like your little conversation wouldn't be known by anyone. But 5 heads still hearing all the story, with their mouths busily eating. Teen Top shared each other a smiley eyes contacted, and giggled silently.

*I know only SunMi be able to bring our old L.Joe back. Thank you, Lee Sun Mi*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg, no one commented about the date of L ...

I guess, my L supporters were really left me :D

Just saying ~ I am not blaming anyone, since I know I am not a good writer

I LOVE YOU, READERS !!!!!

2012/03/03 - 8:11PM