JunHyung's mystery warning

It Started With Our First Kiss

There was still no sight of Teen Top, for a week. Even thought you still had Infinite to accompany you before and after school; Hana and even ShinHee to chat with in class, but ... there was no Ricky and ChangJo, the two always help you with stupid lesson and make you laugh, there was no Niel and ChunJi who alwasy tease you at lunch, there was no CAP who plays a better brother role to you when you felt down, ... and there was no L.Joe, the cocky king, with his sweet words, but still cared for you.

*Where are those boys ? I can't contact with them by phone or twitter, even Infinite couldn't call them. I guess I gotta find them at home* you swam in a deep thought while walking out of the comfort room.

Then someone pulled your wrist from behind and pressed you pretty hard against the wall, you yelped and ready to yell, but that person covered your mouth by hand and whispered, "Once you shout, I will make sure to shut your mouth by my lips"

You grew scared at the totally unfamiliar voice, or at least, this voice you had heard once.

You struggled and looked up, your eyes widened, 'Junhyung ?' you rolled your eyes, sent him the message.

Junhyung smirked, "Still remember me ?" he laughed sacrastically. You stiffened then used all your strength to push him off. Failed.

He tightened the grip on your wrist and pressed harder on your mouth, "I didn't want to get near you from the start, your bunch of brothers was a mess to my life, but ... for the one I love, and for the one I hate, be ready for a new game. Lee Sun Mi"

JunHyung leaned into your ear, you leaned back until your head touched the wall. There was no way to escape, all you could do was holding your breathe, waiting for the next move of him.

You thought he would threaten you again, or punch into your face, but to your surprise, he bit into your ear, a light bite.

*What the ...?* you swung your head, made JunHyung lose balance and stumbled a bit.

He interestedly laughed, "Touche. I did say I like right ?" he mumbled to your face and did a smirk.

He released you after bid goodbye, "Ciao. We will meet later. In some unbelievable situation that you would never imagine"

You stood there, slumped down on the round and breathed continuously.

"What did he mean ? For the one he loves ... for what he just did to me, I am sure that person is not me ... But ... for the one he hates ... Infinite ? Teen Top ... ? And the last one I could think of is L.Joe" you mumbled loudly to yourself. And behind the corner of the wall, someone gripped a smirk and satisfiedly walked off.

*She has good sense. This is just getting more and more interesting. Lee Byung Hun, you just wait, no sooner you will me mine, now and forever*

***

"Sunmi, why do you look so pale ?" Hana worriedly sat next to you and observed your face.

Gongchan also scooted closer and his eyes softened, "Wae ? Did something just happen ?"

You sighed out, you stole a glance at ShinHee, who was busy making up herself. *I can't tell them. They will be worried and ... ShinHee is here... I don't have a good feeling if she knows about this*

You shook your head and smiled weakly, assured them that you was okay.

Hana shifted her eyes to Gongchan, didn't know what to do either.

Gongchan shrugged, he tapped on your head and rubbed it, "Don't think too much, oppa will always be yourside"

*I have to do somethings. A mess Beast and Infinite made last week will not cool down, since I know someone is behind those things. It's just that who is that person ? Could it be Hana, Doojoon is her brother so she might had the best way to do it, but she is too nice to do that. The only one could do it ... Park Shin Hee ... from the very first day, I didn't like this girl for one secone* Gongchan warily looked between Hana and Shinhee. He decided to spy on both of them without you knowing, but he had to tell B1A4 first.

***

School ended, you and Hana were skipping to the school gate.

Once you reached the gate, Hana gasped, "Hump ? Where is DooJoon oppa ?"

You raised an eyebrow, "Wae ? He is talking you home right ?"

Hana nodded and took out her phone to call Doojoon.

After a minute, she hung up and sighed, "He is getting into some fight with H2 School. I guess I have to walk home"

You bit your lips and noticed Infinite, who was waiting for you outside the gate. An idea popped into your head and you waved at them.

"OPPAS !!!" you pulled Hana over them.

Woohyun once saw Hana, he hyperly greeted and laughed along with Sunggyu, even thought there was nothing funny.

"Haha, hyung. You are damn funny" Woohyun hit on Sunggyu's arm and laughed.

Sunggyu sent him a weird look, "I didn't say anything"

You giggled and quickly called Woohyun, "Oppa, can you take Hana home ?"

Hana widened her eyes at the strange Woohyun, she shook her head though Woohyun jumped up and down.

You confusedly looked at her, and noticed that she sometimes would peek at Sungyeol, who choding around with SungJong. *Omo ? Hana likes my brother ? It could be ... since SungYeol is the Lee too*

"Then, Sungyeol oppa. You take her home" this time you didn't ask but demand. SungYeol turned to you and rounded his eyes.

"Why me ?"

You shrugged, "Do you want Sungyeol oppa to take you home ?" you asked Hana, and she widened her eyes even wider, but didn't shake her head or reply.

Infinite shared a knowing look, Woohyun frowned, and only Sungyeol cluelessly blinked at Hana.

"Done. Then oppa, drive carefully" you made Hana sit on his motorbike and rushed him to start the engine. Sungyeol unsurely asked the way and drove off.

You satisfiedly smile and squealed, "Aw, they are so cute"

L poked on your forehead, "Silly, who ask you to care about other problem. Now care about yours"

"What's my problem ?" you pouted

"Who will you go home with ?" L pointed out. You gasped and glanced around, right, Sungyeol had gone with Hana.

You glanced at the boys, they would like to drive you home, but there was only Woohyun, who threw hateful look at you.

"I don't wanna take you home. er !!!" Woohyun winced and rushed other boys to drive off.

You shook your head at the childish oppa, then turned to L, made another pout, "Oppa, take me home ?"

L formed a smile on his lips, he pinned your cheek and gave you a helmet, "I knew this will happen. Babo. Next time, I won't drive you home"

You happily hopped on his bike and waved him over, "Come on oppa"

L chuckled and hopped on also. You wrapped your arms around his waist and mumbled, "I know you would never leave me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: I will make two endings. So, enjoy the fic without worrying that L or L.Joe will end up with you

Morever, .... I have lost 5 subbers ....

Why would you leave me ???? Oaoaoaoaoaoa !!! :((

:D still, I still love my readers :D

*Throwing Woohyun's cheesy heart to you guys*

2012/03/02 - 11:50 AM