The Kiss

It Started With Our First Kiss

You were in your dreamy land, with a dream about Myungsoo had accepted your confession, and you two started to lean in for a kiss ... as soon as the lips of yours touch Myungsoo's, you felt someone hit your hard ..

"Yah yah Lee Sun Mi. Wake up right now !! All the Infinite members have come and waiting for you downstair !" SungYeol kept hitting your

You didn't move an inch, if Dongwoo is a sleeping head, and Myungsoo is a heavy sleeper ... you are a summary of those two. Sungyeol didn't bother to wake you up anymore, the only way to wake you up is Myungsoo.

"That's it. I'll call Myungsoo come up here to wake you up. Don't blame me for letting Myungsoo see you in this state, my baby ~" Sungyeol evilly smirked and went to call Myungsoo.

A minute later, you felt a soft touch on your cheek, then a soft voice spoken " Sun Mi ah~ Wake up ~ I have prepared breakfast for you and it will be cold down if you don't wake up now " that person blew into your ear, the voice that you always dream of - Myung Soo.

"Myung Soo ..." you started turning your body, slowly opened your eyes, you saw Myungsoo sat there right next to you and your hair, he smiled his cool smile but to you, it's the warmest smile you had ever seen.

"Where is the oppa following behind the Myungsoo ?" L used his normal voice to ask, he helped you to sit up.

"Myung Soo oppa. Why are you here in my room ?" you sat up and asked L

"Sungyeol called me. He said you didn't move and if I wake you up, you will definately wake up" L smiled as if he teased you

You suddenly realized that you were in your PJ, you grasped the blanket and wrapped it around you "Wahhh Get out of my room. I'm changing ~" you jumped like a worm and pushed L out. L just tapped your head and got out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You had changed into school uniform and headed to the kitchen. You saw Infinite all over the place and doing random stuffs, you let out a sigh, since you and Sungyeol live alone in this house since your parents went on a business trip all the time, Infinite made themselves feel confortable when they are at your house, they even have their own rooms in your house if they want to sleepover.

"Sun Mi !~ You look hot today !~ Give me a kiss ~~" Woohyun attacked you by hugging you tight. You are so used to being like this, so just simple you gave him a peck on the cheek " Good morning oppa, Who will you go on a date with today ?" you asked Woohyun but walked to the fridge to get some milk.

Woohyun followed you "I'll delay all the date if you want me to, I am always ready just for you", Woohyun whined and doing his famous aegyo - flying hearts.

"It's Okay oppa. I'll not bother your date. Moreover, me and Dongwoo oppa will have a game battle tonight. He said he will sleep over with SungJong. Right oppa ?" you asked out loud for DongWoo to hear. Dongwoo just answered with a nod because he was busy eating.

Woohyun pouted and sent Dongwoo a glare, poor the pure heart Dongwoo ..he didn't know what happened to his dongseang.

You ducked your head into the fridge, just to found that the milk has been ran out ...

"LEE SUNG YEOL !!! WHY YOU ALWAYS DRANK UP ALL OF MY MILK ??" you shouted really loud, all the members jumped in susprise, except 2 persons - Hoya and Sunggyu. SungYeol stopped covering his ears and defended "This time I didn't drink it. And I know exactly who did .." Sungyeol shifted his eyes to Hoya and Sunggyu. You sighed and looked at those two boys.

"Hoya oppa, you are shorter than other members but you are taller than me, why did you drink all of my milk ? And Sunggyu oppa, you are old oppa !! Stop drinking milk already !!! Arkkkk ... My daily milk for a week is over in just a day ..." you shook your head in unbelief.

L was the one who calmed you down by leading you to sit down on the chair " Sun Mi ah ~ Forgive them, they are bubble heads, don't drink your milk a day is okay right ? Especially today I make you your favorite fried rice, enjoy it okay ?" L put a dish of rice in front of you. You looked at the dish and let out a small smile " Okay ... I forgive you oppas .. but next time not to drink mine .. You can drink all of Sungyeol oppa's milk and juice if you want"

"Yah !! I dare you two to touch my baby drinks ..." Sungyeol spreaded his arms to protect the frigde.

"Shh .. We don't want to either ... Who want to drink such freaking strange kind of drink like that ?" both Sunggyu and Hoya said and kicked Sungyeol's legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning ended like that, you and Infinite went to school by Sunggyu's car. Talking a little about your school, it's Woolim Media, the school has its own kingkas like other schools, and of course Infinite is one of the kingkas. The other one is Teen Top, they are both nice groups of kingkas, and both the two groups are close with each other in general. Only some of them are really not in a good term ... did i say some of them ? Sorry .. it's just only L and L.Joe ... the two hottest kingkas of the school.

What about the queenkas ? Oh .. actually this school was still an all boy school from last year. This year is the first year that Woolim Media accepts girls. That's mean you and other 2 girls are in this school. But the other two barely went to school, so you are the only girl in this all boys place. You can just consider yourself as a queenka if you want.

The relationship between you and Teen Top ? It's pretty cool. All of them are nice to you and really like you ... except one person - L.Joe. You and him are friends since 5 years old by the friendship between two families, but he has never been nice to you after you two turned 12.

And that explain for the reason why you don't want to meet him at school...

Back to the story, you just reached the school. As soon as you stepped out of the car, you saw 6 familiar figures standing right the car's door.

"Sun Mi ah !~~~~ I miss you !!!" Ricky pulled you for a bear hug

"Ricky ... I can't .. .breathe" you tried to push him away, finally he released you "Sorry Sunmi, but I really did miss you"

"We just met yesterday, Ricky ah .. " you gave him a weird look

"That's right ! And it has been 15 hours that I haven't met you !!" Ricky pouted. You and Infinite laughed at the cute maknae of Teen Top. But you heard someone mumbling

"Stupid maknae. That's girl is so ugly and annoying .. Why my members are so into her ? Comparing her with those girls around me ... she is a zero .." L.Joe mumbled with his eyes looking away from you

Don't know how did he mumble, but you and all the boys heard it. You narrowed your eyes and walked to stand in front of him "Yah ! Shorty L.Joe. What did you say ? Bad mouthed about me ?" you tilted your head

L.Joe widen his eyes, susprised "Ani .. Why must I talk about you ... ? It's not worth my voice .." L,Joe tried keeping his cool

You smirked, know him too well "Coward" you said it softly but enough to get on L.Joe's nerve. You turned to walk back to Infinite, but L.Joe grasped your arm, pulled it hard to make you turn back... Opps ... this was not the right time for you to be goofy, really not ...

You slipped and ended up being caught by L.Joe's body .. YES...L.Joe's body ... You and L.Joe both lied down on the ground, with you on top of him ... you closed your eyes tightly just ready to feel the pain, ...unfortunately, your body was safe, and your lips was touching something soft, can move and ..sweet somehow ... *Why didn't I feel the pain ... And .... What am I lying on ... and what is touching my lips ... Don't tell me ...?* you slowly opened your eyes ..

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FIRST KISSSSS !!!!!!!!"

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

I wrote this chap for 5 hours ...

Haha !~ I watched Ta-dah It's My Name and B.A.P, then Birth of a family ... omg ... L was crying hard ...

That's why it took me 5 hours to post this chap !~~

How was it ? Boring ~ ... I know ... :D

Subscribe and Comment, Okay ?

I really love reading you guys's comments ~