I love you ...

It Started With Our First Kiss

"Uhm... Kitten ..." L.Joe talked in his sleep and wrapped his arm tighter around you, made you wake up. You opened your eyes, lightly rubbed them and smiled at L.Joe.

He looked like an angle while sleeping, no more cocky, evil, harsh boy in him. You loved to see him like this, loved to stay peacefully in his embrace, loved to see his face everyday you woke up, loved to cuddle into him, ...

*Oppa, why do you make me feel like this ?* you asked yourself and slowly his cheek.

You giggled, suddenly he stirred, you took your hand back and stared at him.

"ert Cat, you found me y while sleeping huh ?" L.Joe spoke out, still closed his eyes.

Your face turned red and you pulled off from his arm, but he held you back. He slowly opened his eyes, a smirk came across his face.

"Don't. Let me hold you like this for a while" L.Joe muttered in your ears, you shivered.

"Oppa, I have to put chocolate in oppas' rooms" you made a pout and looked up at him.

L.Joe didn't care, he still held onto you, soundly got back to sleep, "Why chocolate ?" he mumbled

"It's Valentine day" you replied, made a face in disbelief that he did forget it.

L.Joe widened his eyes, opened his mouth, ready to ask for his chocolate, "Where's -"

"SUNMI ! WAKE UP !" Sungyeol and Ricky darted into the room, their excited face dropped out, and a terrified face replaced.

"PULL OFF HER !" Ricky ran into the beg, purposely sat between you and L.Joe, he kicked L.Joe out of the bed, L.Joe dropped down onto his .

"CHANGHYUN ! YOU FREAKING MAKNAE !" L.Joe yelled and pulled onto Ricky's ears.

"Lee Sun Mi ..." Sungyeol calmly waved his finger, pointing you to come over him. You gulped down, *He will kill me*

You went to him with a sheepish smile, "Oppa ..."

"Tell me that I will not have a nephew or niece after 9 months ..." Sungyeol trailed off, his eyes shifted to L.Joe.

You flushed pink and hit his arm, "No, we didn't do anything"

L.Joe just made everything become worse, "I expect it to be twins, hyung" L.Joe said with the most obvious voice. Made Sungyeol's jaw dropped.

"LEE BYUNG HUN, YOU - SICK - ERT - STUPID - BASTARD !!!" both Sungyeol and Ricky chased after L.Joe, who quickly ran out of the room with a big grin on his face.

 

You brought out 18 chocolate boxes and came to each room.

You entered the room of the oldest boys, Sunggyu and Woohyun were rolling on each other, CNU and Dongwoo slept up side down the bed, Jinyoung and CAP peacefully hugged each other and slept like a little kid.

You watched them and chuckled, *They must be tired, let them sleep more*. You quietly tip-toed to each of them, put down the chocolate boxes next to them on the bed, gave each of them a light kiss on the cheek and covered them up with the blanket, big boys with bad sleeping habits.

"Happy Valentine oppas" you whispered and went to the room of the younger ones.

 

"Oppa" you poked your head in the room, expected to see all of them sleeping, but you was wrong.

"You, get off me" Baro yanked Sandeul off him, Sandeul frowned and jumped on him again.

Hoya and ChunJi peacefully talked with each other, they got along well.

You shifted your eyes to L, who was lying on his stomach and soundly slept.

"Baby ~~" Baro and ChunJi stood up and pulled you into the room.

"Chocolate for Valentine ?" Hoya raised his eyebrow, everyyear, you always gave them chocolate.

You nodded your head and handed Hoya his box, he smiled and rubbed your hair, "Thanks dear"

Baro and Sandeul sat in front of you on the bed like two little dogs, their eyes sparlking, "This year do you have chocolate for us ?"

You softly smiled to them "Of course I do", you tossed two boxes to them, they grinned like freaks.

"First Valentine gifts when we came back to Korea" Sandeul pointed out and Baro nodded in agreement. You chuckled and smiled.

ChunJi made a face at you, "Where's mine ?"

You hid his box behind your back, "You always receive bunch of chocolate every Valentine, mine is nothing, right ?"

ChunJi rolled his eyes, "But, this year I haven't met any of my fangirls yet, I want Valentine gift from you ..."

You laughed a bit, then held out the box, "Here, oppa. But I bet you will get 1000 boxes like this when we get home"

ChunJi received the box and leaned in to gave you a peck on the cheek, "Thanks, you are always the best"

A voice spoke up, disturbing ChunJi, "What's about me ?"

You turned to L, who has woken up and eyed you softly.

You arkwardly smiled at him, the confession came back in your mind, but shook it off, you wore on the brightest face ever, you used both your hands and held the blue box in front of him. L blinked for a couple time and gratefully received it.

"Do you put your heart in this ?" L teased you. You blushed and hit his arm, "Don't tease me"

ChunJi walked to you and L, "I sense something fishy here - HEY - your box is bigger than me" ChunJi pointed to his box and L's.

You meekly smiled at him, "Gotta go to the maknaes, bye oppa". You quickly ran off, left ChunJi there staring at L's box.

L smirked at ChunJi, "You know why ? Because I am special"

 

The noisiest room - Maknae's room.

"Niel, GIVE BACK MY BLANKET !" SungJong covered himself with the blanket after yanked back from Niel.

Niel used his big eyes and glared at SungJong, "WE ARE SHARING THE SAME BACK AND YOU WANT TO USE THE BLANKET ALONE ?"

"You took it for all for you last night, I have to cover myself up with clothes, HAPPY ?" SungJong snapped back.

Niel rolled his eyes, "YES ! I WAS HAPPY !"

"Aish, you two shut up will you ? I am trying to chat with ChangJo, and both of you keep your voice up like that." Gongchan growled, ChangJo nodded his head behind Gongchan's back.

You stepped in and was trying to calm them down, fail.

"SUNMI ~~ Niel is bullying me" SungJong winced, you sighed and approached him.

"Oppa, you are a boy, and you are older than him. How can you be so evil to Infinite oppas, but to Niel, you are this ... girly ?"

Niel, ChangJo and Gongchan laughed out loud, SungJong pouted then rolled his eyes at Niel.

"FINE ! GET ON ! YOU AND ME !! LET HAVE A FIGHT !" SungJong put his arms on his hip, held his chin up.

Niel laughed and stepped up also, "Bring it on, hyung"

"WOWOW ! STOP " you went in between them, calmed them down.

Two boys kept glaring at each other while Gongchan held SungJong back, and ChangJo held onto Niel's feet.

"I won't give oppa chocolate" you made a face and stormed down on one of the beds.

They cooled down and looked at you, "GIVE ME"

You was taken aback, " .... okay ...." you took out the boxes, in just a swift of movement, they were taken off your hand by the boys.

"Aish ... oppas are more childish than Sungyeol oppa and Ricky ...." you shook your head at the older ones.

"Talk about them, where are they ?" you looked around the room, you haven't found Sungyeol in his room before, so did Ricky.

ChunJi eyed off his chocolate and nodded to the window, you tilted your head, confused.

You looked out the window and gasped out loud.

"Oh my ... SUNGYEOL OPPA, RICKY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM ?"

Sungyeol and Ricky stopped tickling L.Joe, who was lying down the ground and laughed like a mad man. They looked up to you and smiled.

"Hi, baby" Sungyeol waved his hand.

"MY CHOCOLATE" Ricky jumped up and down right after seeing the box in your hand.

ChunJi went next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, he smirked at L.Joe, "SHE SAID SHE LOVE ME !! WHOA HAHA !"

L.Joe's eyes shot open wider, he stood up on his feet right away. Him, Sungyeol and Ricky ran up to the room.

 

"Here is your chocolate, Ricky" you handed Ricky his box, he smiled happily and went to ChangJo, showed off his gift.

Sungyeol held his hands out, made a puppy face, "Mine mine mine"

You laughed at him, "Haha, you should be my younger brother. I have put it in your room"

"Okay" Sungyeol smiled and went to his room immediately.

You sighed out in relief, believed that you have finished the Valentine routine. But a hand poked your side, curiously, you looked at the person.

"Hump ?" you mumbled to L.Joe. He raised his eyebrow and pointed to your hand, which was holding a most colourful box.

"Oh, right. This is yours" you gave him the box. He smiled widely and observed it.

"I can see, mine is the most special one, right ?" L.Joe grinned.

*He is right. I can't help but made his present the most stand-out one* you lightly avoided his question. "Nooo..."

L.Joe smiled his trade-mark beautiful smile, he pulled your wrist and held you against his chest.

"I ....I ...uhm ...lov- ...ani ....thank you" L.Joe whispered into your ears, made shiver run down your spine.

You looked at him, blankly then smiled. *I thought he said 'i love you'. Aish ... why do I expect that?*

L.Joe closed his eyes and tightened the hug, *I love you*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am I crazy ? ... write about Valentine this late ... Haha ~

I don't think after this weekend, I can update frequently like this.

Hope my readers don't mind.

When this Feb ends, I will have lots of freetime :D

2012/02/18 - 11:40PM