Lotte Mart [2]

It Started With Our First Kiss

    I had some mistakes about Gongchan and L.Joe on the previous chapie ... Sorry for my goofyness :D Really sorry, I have editted it

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shopping thing continued without an end for SungJong, but to L, L.Joe and Gongchan, they seemed like zombies who following you and SungJong around.

You easily got tired of clothes, dresses, high-heels, or whatever SungJong suggested you to try on. All you wanted were some sneakers, free-style T-shirt, skinny jeans, ... and yet SungJong always said, "It's not girly enough for you"

"You are really like my mommy sometimes ..." you mumbled, but SungJong heard it, "I know". You gave him a look and quickly ran off, at least let SungJong buy clothes alone.

"Sunmi !" L called after you, but you was disappeared into the corner of the mall.

"I don't have great feeling about her going alone ..." Gongchan stated and both L and L.Joe looked at him, thought silently about somethings...

 

"Aizzz, so tired" you panted hardly while sitting down at a random sitting place in the mall. Running is not tired for you, but running from the shopping-maniac  is totally a exhausted job.

"I guess going shopping with SungJong oppa today is a bad idea. He has been so excited about ChunJi oppa's birthday, he maybe will not get home until the mall close down at night" you mumbled to yourself and laughed alone.

Suddenly, a kid popped out from nowhere, "Noona ~" he called you while pulling on your hand

You softened at the little boy, yeah, you really like kids, "Hummp ?" you asked the boy

He smiled with his big round eyes, kind of remind you of Gongchan, innocent and hurtless, "Can noona help me find my mom ?"

Your eyes widened at the question, "You are lost ? Omo" you held the boy's hand and squealed it

"Noona will help you okay ?" you sat on your knees and told the boy, he eagerly nodded, his eyes were wet, I bet he would cry any sooner.

 

And you was going around the mall, with the little boy jumped along with you, you tried to calm him down by some jokes, and some stories, well, kind of fairy tales. And it worked, the kid happily heard you tell the story, and he sometimes asked you why is that, why is this. Anyone saw you will say that that boy is your child, or brother, since he really opened up to you.

But the finding didn't went well, you really couldn't find his mom or heard any announcement about losing a kid, you grew worried, because the boy started missing his mommy and winced for you to take him to mom.

"Noona, did my mom leave me ?" the kid asked and looked down.

You chuckled and rubbed his hair, tried to consoled him, "Don't worry, I'll help you to find mommy, Noona promises"

But you yourself was confused and worried, you didn't know how to find his mom in this big mall. You let you a small sigh, scared to worry the kid, and then an idea popped out in your head, *Call Myungsoo oppa*

After calling L, he rushed to you right away, ... with both L.Joe and Gongchan. Guess SungJong has been too obsessed with shopping.

"Oppa !" you merrily called them

"So this is the kid you told us ?" L.Joe pointed his index finger to the kid. The boy got scared of him and hid behind you.

You smiled and held his hand, "It's okay, this hyung actually really nice" you said to the boy and nodded to L.Joe.

"Really ... ?" the boy carefully looked at L.Joe. L.Joe lowered his height to the kid, he smiled and held the kid by his waist, "Jaaahh, hyung will help you find mommy too, okay ?"

The kid nodded his head and rested his chin on L.Joe's shoulder, L.Joe his hair slowly and gave you an "OK" sign.

You was amazed at L.Joe for being so good at kid, you was expected L or Gongchan to be good at kid. You couldn't take your eyes off him, until L cut off your thought.

"Did you try to find the last place the kid came from ?" L asked, tilted his head at you

You shook your head, eyes wide-opened, "No ... "

L laughed, "Silly Sunmi, where is my genious Sunmi ?!" L teased you

"Okay okay. Let's ask the kid" Gongchan clapped his hand and came to the kid

"Kid, where did you lose your mom ?" Gongchan gently asked the kid

The kid shyly answered, "... at the ice-cream shop ..."

Gongchan smiled his warmest smile, the kid smiled back, yet they looked really the same.

     

The four of you led the kid back to the ice-cream shop, according to his memory, and luckily, the kid is good at remembering thing.

The ice-cream shop wasn't crowded, there were few people in there, you observed the shop and stopped your eyes at the woman, who seemed busily looking around, maybe he was looking for someone. *Maybe it's her* you did right what you think, you asked the boy and pointing to the woman, "Is that your mom ?"

The boy followed your finger and his face brightened, "OMMA" the boy yelled

At the call, that woman turned around and bursted into tears, "Byunghun !!"

*Byunghun ?!* you and all the three boys thought

She ran to hug the kid and kissed him, "Where have you been ? I am really worried"

You slowly cut in, "He got lost and found the help from us. So good that we can find you, all thanks to his awesome memory" you said to the mom

She smiled and thanked all of you. Then she excused herself and went off with the kid, the kid named Byunghun waved goodbye to you and went with his mommy.

      

"So, Byunghun got lost his mommyyyy" Gongchan made a joke

"Shut up" L.Joe snapped back

"Okay okay, who want ice-cream ? My treat, oppas have been so tired with SungJong and then the kid" you asked them

All three of them raised their arms, you chuckled and went to buy ice-cream.

The seller was a boy, and he greeted you but his eyes seemed .... strange...

"Can I have 1 vanilla, 1 chocolate and 2 mint ?" you ordered. And the seller still looked at your face, he smirked and nodded, "Right over lady ~"

You uneasily stood there, when the seller kept looking at you, his gaze somehow gave you goosebump.

"Here your ice-cream, beauty" the seller handed you the ice-cream and purposely grasped on your hand. Stunned, you took your hand back with the ice-cream.

"Er ... how much ..?" you trailed

The seller winked, "You can take it for free if you give me your phone number, baby" he was flirting with you.

Right the time you didn't know how to react, a hand grasped your shoulder and pulled you backward, you looked up and saw L, who had his dark face on and glared at the seller boy, "What did you say ?" L asked with a low tone

The seller boy was surprised, but he still asked for it, "Her phone number", he tilted his head at you and smiled, for you, that smile wasn't as sweet as L, or as arrogant as L.Joe, or as friendly as Gongchan, it's just ...different.

You was about to ask L to leave him, but someone lightly pulled your hand - Gongchan.

"Did he do somethings bad to you ?" he concerned

You shook your head and assured him, "He just asked for my phone number"

Gongchan sent the boy a glare with his not-so-cute face, he stepped up to stand next to L, they both had the staring contest with the seller boy or what ? .... But they were so concentrated ...

You was stunned and confusedly looked at Gongchan and L, *Why are they staring like that ? Their eyes don't even blink ...*

But your thought was cut off by a touch, at the touch, your whole body flinched in chemistry. You stepped back and looked at the hands on your waist, you followed the arms and saw L.Joe, who stood behind you and held on your waist, it's not like hugging you, but you could feel the heat from your tiny waist, and your heart was beating crazily.

"Er.... oppa ?" you lightly tapped your hand on his hands which were on you.

L.Joe turned you to face him, he looked deep into your eyes, "I forbid you to eat ice-cream without me, remember ?"

You gulped at his cold voice and nodded, "Yes ... and I still don't know why ?"

L.Joe glanced at the seller boy and sighed, "Why can't you just find any ice-cream shop that its sellers are girls ?"

You eyes narrowed at his sentence, "You mean ... ?" you asked

"Nothing" L.Joe released his hands around your waist and rubbed your hair, "Next time I'll buy you ice-cream"

"Okay ..." you put your hand on the place touched by him, you still could feel the warm of him, *L.Joe oppa touched me is so different from L oppa or Gongchan oppa ... Why is that ? I have a crush on L oppa right ? But why the feeling I got from L oppa is not the same with L.Joe oppa, but it's the same with Gongchan oppa ... I felt normal, just like Sungyeol oppa ... Is that mean ... I ... L.Joe oppa .... I like ...him ? NO WAY* you shook your thought off and turned to the boys.

L handed the seller the money and warned him with a hard look.

And then Gongchan ran to the seller and send him a paper, "This is MY phone number, call me ? My beautiful target" Gongchan smirked and walked off

Last but not least, L.Joe walked to the boy and leaned into him, he whispered, "Next time, don't touch my girl"

The three boys all took the ice-creams and pushed you off. You looked at them and then turned to the seller boy with a confused look, *What did they tell him to make him freeze like that ... ?*

You soon met up with SungJong and all went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the update for today :D

Haha ~ I hope you guys will like it anyway.

So .... you like L.Joe :))

But ~ I don't know who to end you up with  ... L.Joe ? L ? Gongchan ?

When I started this fic, I always had L.Joe in my mind :P

2012/02/07 - 7:17 PM

Subscribe and Comment ~~