Complex Heart

It Started With Our First Kiss

"Okay class, we can finish it here" Mr Yang said and went out of the class. All the students includes you sighed out loud for the end of the Physics lesson - boring like always.

You streighted your arms aside and yawned. "Urkkkkkkk, so tired ..."

"Where was you yesterday ........?" a voice spoke up next to your ears, you jumped in surprise.

"WHOA, Gongchannie. You scared me" you clapped his arm.

Gongchan pouted, "Answer meee, Sungyeol hyung said you was on date when I called yesterday"

"Why must I tell you, it's my private thing, oppa" you shook your head and stood up, headed out.

"Yah, where are you going ? Tell me first" Gongchan went after you. You didn't bother to look at him, just replied shortly, "Canteen"

"Oh right. Lunch time" Gongchan nodded and followed you

      

     Canteen

Like always, all the members of 3 groups were there, eating, chatting, arguing.

"Sunmi, Gongchan" Sungjong waved cheerfully at you two. You gave him a small smile and went to their table.

"Gongchan oppa, sit first, I'll go to take food. What do you want ?" you offered to take food for him too.

"Anything is fine with me" Gongchan said and joined in the joke with Baro and Hoya.

You nodded without his looking and went to the food counter.

"2 serves please. Anything is fine" you told the ajumma.

After 2 minutes, the ajumma gave you 2 dishes, you held your hands out ready to receive it, but someone held it for you.

"L.Joe ?" you was surprised

L.Joe gave you a look, "It's Byunghyun oppa for you". You meekly smiled and nodded, "Right, Byunghun oppa"

You took the dishes from his hands but he raised it high, you chuckled "Oppa, you are short"

He frowned, "I am taller than you"

"I can bring it myself" you pointed to the dishes, he shook his head "I can help you with this. Come on, lunch time will end soon"

Both you and L.Joe came back to the table, and he handed Gongchan his food.

"Yours, lazy " L.Joe hissed at Gongchan. Gongchan pulled the dish to him and smiled widely at L.Joe.

"Thanks for the food, bro"

L.Joe smirked friendly, he handed you the other dish.

"Want me to feed you like yesterday ?" L.Joe asked, your eyes widened and your ears started redding, you glanced around to see all the boys stare at both of you in confusion, only Sungyeol who shook his head at the idiot L.Joe.

"You two what ?" Woohyun asked in deep voice.

"Feeding her ? What do you mean hyung ?" Niel slowly observed L.Joe's face

You stepped onto L.Joe's foot under the table, "OUCH" he growled

"Sunmi, so you went on a date with Byunggie ?" Gongchan gasped

L.Joe sent Gongchan a glare, "Stop calling me Byunggie"

"Whatever, explain explain explain" Jinyoung joyfully asked and put food into his mouth nonstop, he looked like he was in a cinema or what.

CAP stopped his spoon and looked up, calmly said, "I gave L.Joe two tickets to Lotte World, I demanded him to take Sunmi with him. That's all", CAP sent L.Joe a look I-save-you-this-time-only

The maknae of Teen Top spoiled up, "Why didn't hyung give me, meanie" Ricky pouted

Sunggyu hit on Ricky's head to shut him up, "Let them explain"

L.Joe took it easy and shrugged, "We went to Lotte World, we played around, we had lunch, I fed her, she fed me, and we even kis---" you covered his mouth and yanked him down on the table

"That's all ... hhehe" you arkwardly glanced around.

"But I heard he said something like kiss" SungJong pointed out.

*A kiss ?* L slowly looked up and met eyes with you, you avoided his eyes, L narrowed his eyebrows *Is it true?*

"Tksss, nahhh, what are you talking about ~" you laughed it off.

They all glanced at you and L.Joe once more time and soon turned back to their stuffs. You sighed in relief and quickly finished your lunch.

"I'm done. See you later " you excused yourself and went off.

 

Little did you know, someone was following.

You reached the restroom and was ready to go in, but a hand spun you around. You yelped in surprise.

"O-Oppa ... ?" you gave out a small sigh at Myungsoo.

L didn't say a word, he kept staring in your eyes. You felt uneasy and lightly hit his chest.

"I though you are with the boys "

"I follow you " L admited.

You tilted your head, "Wae ? Anything wrong ?"

"Yes it is" L coldly nodded

You could feel the tense air, " .... about me?"

"Did you kiss L.Joe ?" L leaned in, you quickly leaned back

"Er .... about the incident few months ago ?" you tried to sound normally

"No. Yesterday"

*He knows ?* your eyes stirred in disbelief, "No...."

*She lied, I can tell by her eyes* L tried to calm his crashing heart down, "Really?"

You learned his eyes, you got scared a bit from his dark eyes, "Yeah ..."

L didn't react for a while then he leaned in closer, close enough for you to feel his breath on your cheek.

"I hate liar, but I can't hate you" he whispered. Your body stiffened at his words, "W-what do y-you mean ?"

*I hate to admit it, but she may felt for L.Joe already. That's explain why she lied to me* L sadly smiled and rubbed your hair.

"Nothing. Sorry for taking your time" L said and waved his hand while heading off.

*What is wrong with him ? Why do I feel guilty seeing him like that?* you thought, looking after the figure of L slowly disappeared.

With a heavy heart, L made up his mind. *I can't give up like this. Myungsoo, you can do it*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo's moment like some readers demanded :D

A little sad for him ...

Hehe ~

2012/02/12 - 3:22PM

Subscribe and Comment

Happy birthday to our Bestfriends' oldest boyfriend

Leader Donghyun :D

1989/02/12 - 2012/02/12

Hope you a nice birthday, wish you will always be the thoughtful leader of Boyfriend, oppa.