Oppa ~~

It Started With Our First Kiss

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkSe9XCTPMY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not really wanted to, you had to go with L.Joe after school.

"YAH !!! SLOW DOWN BIG HEAD ! IT'S FREEZING ME !!" you closed your eyes tight while sitting behind L.Joe

"THIS IS THE SLOWEST I CAN DRIVE. STOP COMPLAINING AND ENJOY IT !" L.Joe had to yell so you could hear

He finally stopped and  you jumped off, you started open your mouth to nag at him, but stopped when seeing the beautiful sight right in front of your eyes.

BEACH !

"Woa ... Beach ~~~" you happily jumped up and down

"I know you will like it"  L.Joe tapped your head and smirked. You puzzled "Why did you take me here ?"

L.Joe slightly flushed "Uh ... all this time ... you have helped me alot with my own things ... I think ... uh .. nothing"

*He still cares* you smiled and held his hand "Thank you. I think being your slave is not that bad, master"

L.Joe yanked his hand back, looked away "Don't think I will go easy on you" he said in annoyance, but blushing *Why my heart do that ba-bump when ever she touchs me ?*

L.Joe controled his heart and turned back just to find you not there anymore "Yah ... Sun Mi .. huh .. ?"

"WOAHHH .... THE WATER IS COLD !!!!!!" you had already run to the beach and played with the water. You liked beach really much, you kicked the water and it flied off to all your body, like a little kid. "L.Joe. Come over here, come on, it's the beach and you really have to enjoy it" you waved both your arms high in the sky and called L.Joe

L.Joe can't help but laughed at you *She really hasn't changed a bit since we were both a child* L.Joe ran to you, bent down and splashed the water into you "In your face ugly ducky" L.Joe ran away

"HEY !" not angry at him, you laughed along with him and chased after him "L.Joe ! Be a man ! Come here !" you said while continuing splashed water to him.

Now, both you and L.Joe were soaked like there was a heavy rain. L.Joe finally stopped running and looked at his body "I'm all wet" he turned back, eyes sparking at you, you gulped and tended running back, but unfortunately, L.Joe has grasped your waist and yanked you down to the water "You can't escape from me, didn't I tell you that" L.Joe satisfied said. But you couldn't hear, you now was in the water, for one thing that L.Joe has forgot - you don't know how to swim - he was the one who always reminded you not to play in the water when you was young. And of course, the area you and L.Joe were playing not deep, but you was attacked suddenly, so you was taken a back and rolled your body into a ball in the water, tried to hold your breath. *I ... I don't know how to swim ..L.Joe ..* you called for L.Joe in your mind and out.

L.Joe still laughed for a while then noticed you didn't resurface, his face fell and became pale at a suddenly memory in his head *She doesn't know how to swim*. Not thinking twice, he quickly found you and held you in his arm "Yah yah ! Are you okay !? Lee Sun Mi !!" L.Joe shook you to call your sense back.

"LEE SUN MI ! YOU CAN'T DIE !! I AM NOT ALLOW YOU TO DIE LIKE THIS" L.Joe shouted, still shook you, his eyes now wet and red ..

You coughed and slowly woke up ... "I will not die in your arms L.Joe" you spoke in low voice, tried to calm L.Joe down by a little smile. But L.Joe didn't react at your little joke, his eyes stirred "You babo"

L.Joe held you tight in his embrace, he muttered "I thought you would die". You could feel his real sincere in his voice, softened, you lightly tapped his back "I'm okay now ... Don't you think your slave would die that easily ? Never .. I would die if my master told me to" your joking sense seemed like never stopped

*For a second, I didn't think about you as my slave. I just want to save you right away, want to protect you forever. Want to ... hold you like this forever ... Am I crazy ... ?* the more L.Joe thought, the more he tightened his embrace.

"Urk .. L.Joe ... I think I will die if you keep tightening me like this"

L.Joe pushed you off him, but still held onto to waist "Now you are forbidden to go to the beach" L.Joe said

You let you a small laughter "L.Joe ... First you forbid me to go the ice-cream shop alone, Second you want to drive me to school everyday, Third seem like you want to drive me home too, Now you don't want me to go to the beach ... Are you worry for me ?" you changed your voice into a curious one.

"In your dream" L.Joe stated

"Well ... then I will still go to eat ice-cream alone, or with Myungsoo oppa, and ..." you was talking but L.Joe cut you off

"Stop calling me L.Joe" L.Joe looked in your eyes

"Huh ... I didn't say ... I was talking about Myung-"

"I said stop calling me L.Joe" L.Joe seemed serious

"Okay ... uh .... You want me to call you ... uh ... master L.Joe ?" you tilted your head

"NO" L.Joe shouted. You was susprise

"Ark .. So what do you want me to call you ?"

"Call me oppa like you call L and others" L.Joe now lightly blushed

"HUH ?! But I don't call you oppa since that incident ..."

"So call me right now" L.Joe insisted

"You are weird L.Joe ..." you still be stubborn

"NOW"

"WOA ... Okay ... L.Joe ...uh ... L.Joe ...oppa" you avoided his look

"Not that. Call me by my real name" L.Joe didn't satisfy with "L.Joe Oppa"

"What ? You are too much ... even Myungsoo oppa didnt ..."

"Just call me"

"Okay" you uneasily looked at him, sighed then took a deep breath "Byung Hun oppa"

L.Joe's face gripped a smile and he nodded his head in satisfy "Good"

"You are weird L.Joe" you waved your hand in front his face

"From now on call me Byung Hun oppa. If I heard you call me L.Joe ... I will ...." L.Joe thought a while

"You will what ? L.Joe ?" you tilted your head aside to look at his face

Suddenly .... L.Joe pulled your head and pecked on your lips .... you was stunned, didn't show any reaction and blankly looked at him ...

"I will kiss you, babo" L.Joe smiled. Your sense is back, your eyes widen "OMG ! MY SECOND KISS ... I WAS SAVING IT FOR MYUNGSOO OPPA ........ YOU ...... L.JOE" you forgot and called him L.Joe. L.Joe smirked and ready to pull you for anorher kiss, ...

"WAHHHHHHH I MEAN ... BYUNG HUN OPPA !" you stepped back and yelled

L.Joe was laughing like there was no tomorrow "You are really cute ... hahahahahaha !!" and you just pouted at him.

Then, L.Joe drove you home, this time he drove slowly, he didn't want to make you sick because of him.

Both of you didn't know, but after this day, both hearts will change, who knows, maybe they will change for the better, or opposite ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay ~ They have another kiss. And L.Joe is jealous of L, kkk ~

I think L.Joe is nearly realizing his feelings ~

Do you really love L, or .. L.Joe ? IDK  <3

Subscibe and Comment, okay ~

2012/01/22 - 4:33 PM