Valentine Trip - More than fun

It Started With Our First Kiss

Snowy Town - the name explained all the things you could play here !

And all of you decided to go skiing.

"OPPAS ! COME OVER HERE !!" you jumped up and down, waving your arms, called the boys come over, you and L.Joe has already waited for them for 30 minutes.

As energitic as their young ages, Niel, Ricky, SungJong and Gongchan skipped to you with their hyper faces. Well, for the real maknae, he yawned like an old man with Sunggyu.

"Why don't you go with them Jonghyun ?" Sunggyu asked while wringing his neck.

ChangJo lightly shook his head and looked at Ricky, "I hate cold weather. Can't understand why Ricky and Niel so excited with snow"

Sunggyu laughed and nodded his head in sympathy. He pulled Changjo to the seat under the lean-to. Well, they were not alone anyway, CNU ran after them and joined them with a warm coffee time, enjoying the show by watching others.

Woohyun, Chunji, Baro and Sungyeol looked at the three old brothers and teasingly shook their head.

"OLD MEN" Sungyeol yelled and started throwing snow ball to them. Woohyun and Baro high-fived and ran off with ChunJi, left Sungyeol for Sunggyu.

"YAH ! TRAITORS ! - OUCHH" Sunggyu threw a snow ball back.

"Bye hyung !~" Sungyeol rubbed his arm and waved to the older.

 

"Jinyoung, why you look so pale ?" Hoya concerned asking Jinyoung.

Jinyoung looked up and embarrassed admitting, "I -I don't know how to skii"

"LOSER !" Sandeul teased his hyung and quickly hid behind Dongwoo.

Hoya let out a small laughter and offered to help, "I'll teach you". Hoya slowly took Jinyoung's shoulder and showed him each step.

"Come Sandeul. Hyung needs a partner " Dongwoo grasped onto Sandeul's neck and pulled him to go with him.

    

"Niel, do you think wearing this fine or this ?" SungJong held out the two scarfs. Niel observed for a while, then he shook his head and made a gross face, "I will lend you my blue scarf, none of this look good. Come, I left it in the room "

"Hey ! I'll go with Niel " CAP told you and went after Niel. You nodded and looked around.

"Why all the oppas leave me here ?!" you frowned.

"Play with me Sunmi ~" Ricky held onto your arm and led you to the sloping area.

Worriedly, Gongchan, L and L.Joe followed you and Ricky.

 

"That's was awesome. I wanna try again " you exclaimed happily after skiing down the slope.

Gongchan made a glad face and spun you around, "You are so cute !"

But Ricky kicked Gongchan's and stuck his tongue out, "She is mine !!" Ricky yelled and pouted. Gongchan grimaced and rolled his eyes, soon his face was formed a mischivious smirk.

"GET YOUR SHORT LEGS READY. YOU ARE GONNE DIE NO MATTER WHAT !" Gongchan chased after Ricky, who ran his head off.

"Ricky ! Gongchan oppa!" you called after them but your voice was nothing to Gongchan and Ricky's yelling voices.

Looking for the 2 figures of them fade away, you sighed out loud " Hope none of them get hurt "

Someone pulled on your hand, you looked up and realized that there were still L and L.Joe with you. With a smile, you pulled on both their hands.

"I guess three of us will enjoy this afternoon together " you pointed out.

L and L.Joe glanced at each other and mumbled, "Blocker"

You noticed the hard atmostphere, then you saw the snow all over the place, a crazy idea popped into your mind. You sneakily roll the snow into a ball and threw into L.Joe's face.

L.Joe stopped glaring at L but you. He wiped the snow off his face and forced a laughter out.

"You better get this " he formed a big snow ball inside his hands and aimed to you, but out of a sudden, another snow ball fell onto his head. It's L.

"In your face. Hahahahaha !!" L bursted into laughter and so did you. L.Joe shook his head in anger and straightened himself.

You gulped and peeked at L, L gave you a nod and your face gripped a smile.

" ...1 ...2 ...3 - RUN !" L counted down and both you and him ran away from L.Joe.

L.Joe looked up from his in-making-process snow ball and shouted out. "GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE !" But just for a second, L.Joe couldn't see any of you in his sight.

"Aish ... those two ... they are understanding each other better than Sungyeol hyung does. I am jealous here !" L.Joe mumbled and kicked on the snow. With once last glance at the direction you and L ran to, he ducked his head down and walked back to ChunJi and Woohyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2012/02/14 - 2:27 PM