Overprotective L.Joe

It Started With Our First Kiss

"Mimi, wake up" Sungyeol went straight to your bed and shook you under the blanket. To his surprise, you wasn't in the bed.

"Huh ? Where is she ? Is it too early on Sunday ?" Sungyeol scratched his head and went downstair to look for you.

 

He heard the noise from the kitchen, "Sunmi ?" Sungyeol called for you.

"Neh oppa. I'm here" you shouted back after hearing him

Sungyeol carefully approached you, his eyes widened in surprise, as he saw you focus on cooking.

"Cooking ? For what ? Is today your birthday ?" Sungyeol asked out of the blue

You stopped stiring the rice and gave him a look, "Don't you remember my birthday ?"

Sungyeol laughed and squealed your shoulders, "Of course I do, so, why did you wake up so early on Sunday and cooking ?"

You got lost at his question, *I didn't even know why I am doing this. Last night when L.Joe asked me out, I couldn't sleep any second, and something urged me to doing this* you thought silently in your mind, didn't replied to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol learned your face and L.Joe popped in his mind, "You are on a date ?"

You blushed and shook your head, "N-No ... What made you think so?" you shuttered

*Bingo* Sungyeol shrugged, "Well, I am your brother" he confidently stated

You glared at him "Babo". Sungyeol chuckled, he looked around the food you made, he quickly popped a kimbap into his mouth.

"Oppa" you used your dark voice this time.

Sungyeol held his hands out in surrender, he changed the topic, "What time will you go? It's 8:30 already" he pointed to the clock.

You gapsed, you hurried packed all the food inside a panda bento, then ran up to your room to get change.

"And you told me you are not on a date" Sungyeol mocked

 

You didn't want Sungyeol to know that you would go with L.Joe, so you texted him and said that you will wait for him at the bus stop.

You had prepared the outfit, for 3 hours last night, you did nothing but digging in your closet.

*Why I become like this ? I have never cared so much about how will I look like, but the thought about going with L.Joe made me to ... aish ...* you shook the thought away and looked at yourself in the mirror once again.

With the brightest smile, you skipped down and through Sungyeol, you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and said goodbye, "Bye oppa"

Sungyeol waved and smirked, "I know that you go with L.Joe, that's bastard, just today I will let Sunmi go with him" he mumbled to himself.

 

At the bus stop

You stood there waiting for L.Joe, and some high school boys who were waiting for the bus kept glancing at you. But you didn't notice it, all you could do was waiting for L.Joe, and sometimes you would hug your lunch box like a little kid.

L.Joe drove to the bus stop and his face softened at the sight of you, he stopped his motorbike right in front of you, gained lots of attention from people around.

L.Joe took his helmet out and this time he could see you clearly, his mouth formed an O shape, *She looks stunned and cute at the same time, freestyle blue T-shirt, blue sneakers, and ... SHORT SHORT ?! * his eyes widened.

"Oppa" you walked to him, smiling, but your smile dropped when you saw his serious face.

L.Joe looked at you and glanced around, gave all the boys looking at you a warning look.

"Why do you wear this ?" he pointed to your short. You looked down, confused, then blinked at him.

"What's wrong ?"

L.Joe rolled his eyes, " It's too short, too reveal, too eyes-catching for boys"

You giggled, "No boys will look at me, there are more better looking girls out there, you are talking nonsense oppa"

L.Joe sighed, *All the boys here are still looking at you even though I am here, and you said you are not beautiful ?*

He took off his jacket and wrapped it around your waist, you blinked at him.

"I don't want anyone to see you like that when you are on my motorbike" L.Joe studied you around once more and nodded his head in satisfy.

You was touched by his sweet action, you beamed your lips, tried your best to not smile so wide. You hopped on his bike, and his jacket covered your thighs, that's what L.Joe wanted. He smiled inside his helmet and drove off to the Lotte World.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2012/02/10 - 2:40PM