Happy Valentine Day - Quit being my slave

It Started With Our First Kiss

Meanwhile, L.Joe was wandering around his own world in his classroom.

*White Day, how should I make this day special for that Kitten ?* L.Joe bit on his lips and his finger through the 'special gift' he made for you.

He held it out and furrowed his eyebrows in disappointment, "Aish, I should have buy it. I at making those things" he mumbled and hid it back to the pink plastic bag.

"After school is a nice time though" he nodded by himself and turned to catch up with the boys. But someone pushed the door open and stepped in.

He heard the sound of high-heels, his eyes flicked with annoying, he always hates girls with high-heels.

*Who the hell wearing those kind of shoes except the evil Park Shin Hee ? SunMi would never wear that harming-to-health shoes* he rolled his eyes and looked up the nightmare.

"What are you doing here ? In MY classroom ?" L.Joe spat and glared at the girl, only by half of his eyes.

ShinHee nosily chuckled, "Find you of course, oppa"

L.Joe flinched at the word 'oppa' flied out from , he closed his eyes and shot opened it with death glare, "Don't call me by that. It's disgusting !"

Shinhee smirked and put her hand over her chest, pretended to be hurted by his hurtful words. L.Joe didn't give a damn about it and started his feet, tried to get over that girl.

But ShinHee stopped him by the chest, he shoved him back and crossed her arm in bossing way.

L.Joe frowned and glared at her, suddently, his tiny eyes could be so big.

"You think you could walk away from me again ? Haha. Forget about it. You are mine, and only mine" ShinHee yelled in his face and leaned in closer, as if she wanted to attack him with her chest. L.Joe leaned backward and his face showed nothing but disgustion.

"Huh ? You don't like this y figure of mine ? Don't deny it, oppa. I know you want it" Shinhee seductively whispered into L.Joe's ears and her fingers down his neck.

L.Joe would have react if it was you or even other girls, SungJong also. But please, it's Shinhee for the God-sake.

L.Joe remained calmly and dragged her wrist, twisted it and ShinHee winced in pain.

"Weakling. You should know you can never get me by those method. I-HATE-" L.Joe spelt each words into her face and stood up, tapping his areas that she did touch off.

"There is nothing you can do to effect my life again" L.Joe firmly announced and walked to the door.

He was sure about it, but he stopped right in his track and turned back with terrific facial.

"You know. I have known that SunMi is your slave..." Shinhee trailed off. L.Joe stiffened at your name, everyone is okay, but you.

"How do you know about it ?" L.Joe asked, stern voice.

ShinHee smirked and walked to him, "I have my way. I am not Park Shin Hee for nothing" she shrugged.

"What do you want now ? DON'T TOUCH HER !" L.Joe shouted in angry. He shook in hands in frustration and was ready to kick off her head.

She wriggled her index finger, smiled amusedly. "Chill man. I don't touch her. But who knows, maybe someone will"

L.Joe couldn't take it, he dragged her collar and held her up to his level, "YOU-"

"Easy boy. You think you could win her heart over that L ?" ShinHee started her pesuading game.

L.Joe weakened and loosed on her, "What do you mean ?" he spatted.

ShinHee just smirked and shrugged. She pointed her finger to L.Joe's chest and poked on it.

"Well, well. You are still a fool in love. First, you made her your slave, just like I did to you" she pointed out.

"I didn't" L.Joe looked away but deep inside, he knew she was right.

"Admit it. And you think you could change the relationship from that worst one to the lover one ? Nuh-uh. It didn't work on us, and you had a lesson" ShinHee lowered her head, looked up to him with a smirk.

*She's right. I can't confess or have a chance that SunMi will love me if I continue this game with her*. A light bulb crashed into his mind and his lips curved into a grin.

ShinHee gave him a weird look, "Are you nun ? Why are you grinning like some freak like that ?"

L.Joe didn't have an urge to spat back at her for calling him nun or freak right now. He hit on her shoulders, as if she is not a girl, L.Joe used all his strength and hit on it.

"Thanks y queen !! I know what I have to do now. You can be helpful sometimes" L.Joe gave her another wide grin and ran off.

"AND DON'T THINK ABOUT HURTING ME OR MY FRIENDS. JUST ENJOY YOUR LAMING LIFE, KAY ?" he didn't forget to yell back.

Shinhee stood there, dumbfounded. "What the heck ? Now it's turned out to be I help him ?" she fanned herself by her hands and stormed off also.

***

7PM already. You were doing on some homeworks, and still, your mind all thought about L.Joe.

*Where was he all this morning ? Shinhee said she was with him in the classroom. Is it true ?*

"AISHHH. FORGET IT !" you messed up your hair and laid down on the bed.

~ You better run, run. Run, run. You better ah ah ah ah ~

You ringtone rang. You pouted in annoyance and picked up without bothering about the caller.

"Hello ?" you heartlessly answered

"Miss me ?" a cocky voice. Your eyes shot opened wide and stood up automatically.

"L.Joe ?!" you yelled back, didn't believe it.

You heard he chuckled, "You are asking for a kiss, you know"

You blushed and quickly corrected, "Byunghun oppa. Where were you all this morning ?" you didn't think much and asked it.

"Outside your house" L.Joe said. You narrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"What ?" you questioned back.

"Come down here. I am outside your house right now" L.Joe told you and you hang up immediately, crambled to the window and tried to find the browish-yellowish head.

You eyes widened at the figure waving at you. "OPPA. IT'S FREEZING COLD OUTTHERE !"

"THEN COME OUT HERE NOW. PALI !!"

***

Now you were in front of him. You looked him up and down, frowned at his state.

"Only one jacket ? Are you crazy ? It's 6 degrees right now" you scowled. But L.Joe kept smiling and expressed the happiness.

"You are worry for me ~~" he teasingly claimed and walked closer to you.

You glared at him playfully, "My cocky master is really back now"

L.Joe's expression changed immediately, his face darkened and you noticed it.

"Wae ? Did you catch a cold ?" you rested your hand on his forehead and bent down to see him clearer.

But L.Joe smirked and caught your hand. You was taken aback so you stared at him, stunned.

L.Joe chuckled and poked your forehead.

"Yah... Do you hate me as your master ?" L.Joe carefully asked. He tried hard to blurt out the word 'hate'

You tilted your head aside, looked at him like he was crazy. L.Joe frowned and rushed, "Answer now"

You pouted and shook your head, "Not really"

L.Joe raised his eyebrows, "Not really ? I take it as a yes"

You winced and puffed your cheeks, "Aiz, only sometimes" you didn't know why, but talked about it made you blush pink.

L.Joe let out a small laughter at your face, "Got it. Listen !" he grasped both your hands and held it tightly.

"Mm ?" you mumbled

"I am no longer your master" he announced and started with a grin.

You took it as he was leaving you, "I am not your slave ... now ?" you choked a little.

L.Joe cluelessly about it and eagerly nodded. "Cuz, I want to start a new relationship with you !!!"

Your eyes rounded like a ball. "WHAT ?!"

L.Joe laughed and rubbed your hair, "My kitten. Say hi to your new friend" he pointed at his face.

You didn't react for a minute because of surprise. But you soon twitching your lips and curved it into a smile.

"Okay. Hi there, L.Joe" you called his nickname, wanted to .

L.Joe stiffened, then he frowned, "Yah. Not being my slave not mean you can stop calling me oppa. I can still kiss you" he playfully snapped.

You giggled and nodded, "Arasso. Byunghun oppa, nice to be friend with you"

L.Joe smiled warmly and pulled you for a bear hug.

"Nice to be friend" he said and heaved in the scent of your shampoo. *I will soon ask you to be my girlfriend. And this scent of her, I could enjoy it whenver I want. Not as a freaking master, but her boyfriend*

You also stayed peacefully in his arms, enjoyed the first moment of being friend after long times.

Out of sudden, L.Joe yankd you off and grinned evilly. You rolled your eyes, "You were just kidding me huh ?"

L.Joe shook his head and pulled out something, he gave it to you. "Happy White Day. It's late though"

Confused, you slowly took it out and gasped out loud.

"You made it, right ?" you smiled, amazed.

L.Joe blushed and looked away, he scratched his head, "Is it too obvious ?"

You beamed, "Yup. Too ugly for a selling-stuff" you . L.Joe frowned and yanked back the thing.

You laughed and took it back from him, "I am kidding. I love it a lots, thanks oppa"

You observed the white hat made from wool, the making was not perfect and anyone could tell it was hand-made - by a boy. But you love it, it cute though, and it even has two cat ears.

"A cat ?" you spoked and looked at him. L.Joe nodded his head like a kid, "You are nothing but a kitten"

You smiled at his word, he was always saying those harsh words.

"Harshly ... But still, it's sweet to my ears" you blinked at him. L.Joe could feel his heart want to jump out already.

"How could you make it ? It's hard to me also" you held out the hat.

"My mom taught me. You don't want to know how much did she tease me for this" L.Joe made a face, which made you burst into laughter.

L.Joe blew on his bang and tickled you, "Yah yah ! Stop laughing !"

"Stop tickling me !!" you laughed more. L.Joe blinked and realized that you were now laughing because of him.

You had cooled down and peeked at him. L.Joe's nose has turned red because of cold. You bit on your lips and tip-toed to him, quietly without his knowing, you planted a kiss on his cheek and another on his nose.

"Thank you a lots. I love it most out of all presents I received today. It's cold, you should go home" you sincery said and lightly flushed.

L.Joe stiffend his face at your kisses, he stared at you and kept staring. You felt uneasy and bit your lips, turned back to the house.

But he spun you around and kissed on your forehead.

"Happy White Day. You know, I don't only see you as a friend, but ... I'll tell you later" he smiled and shooed you to go back.

Hesitantly, you stepped in the house and heard the noise of engine.

You poked your head out, seeing L.Joe's figures far away, right that time, your face burned up with tomato's color.

*He means he loves me right ?*

Dreamingly, that night, you had such a good sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I could do was: aw, aw, aw, aw....

Okay, I am a crazy author :))

But L.Joe is just too cute ~

Haha, and I had fun writing L.Joe being a butthurt to ShinHee like one of my reader suggested =))

Thank you for reading ~~

Now i'm heading to learn Math and Science =.=

2012/03/05 - 10:06Pm