L.Joe - the Bullly

It Started With Our First Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu_I97lzerA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.Joe at expressing his feelings, and if he wants someone pay attention to him, well, .. he will bully that person.

And the L.Joe would never hit a girl, would never lay his finger on any girls even though they piss him off, would never order any girls around, would never pay any damn attention to his fangirls, ... well ... maybe Woollim Media only has you is an only schoolgirl that goes to school everyday ... but L.Joe has his bunch of fangirls from another schools, and those girls will do anything just to have a look at L.Joe before and even after school.

Now back with the not-pay-attention-to-any-girls of L.Joe, everyone thinks so, they think L.Joe will never have a girlfriend if he keeps up with that, ...not until you appeared into Woollim Media and into L.Joe's life.

You attended Woollim with a little dream about a normal life with your brothers - Infinite and your friends - Teen Top ( well ... both excepts L and L.Joe). But who knows, your appearance changed all the life of L.Joe, and made every students at school susprise.

All the hot topics that people talked about are:

  •       THE L.JOE HAS HIS ENEMY - he has a lot of enemies ... but this time IT IS A GIRL ... moreover ... SHE IS LEE SUNG YEOL'S LITTLE SISTER.
  •       She turned into L.Joe's slave
  •       L.Joe may changes his thought about girl
  •      Maybe, just maybe, both you and L.Joe will fall in love

    But seemed like everything people wonders about turned into one worst thing to you ... L.Joe is mean, the more people talks about you two, the more he bosses you around.

 

"Lee Sun Mi, come outta here" L.Joe waved you over outside your class.

*Not again* you lazily dragged yourself to him "What now ?"

"Give this to Ricky, he forgot it this morning" he handed you a lunchbox

"What the ... ? Why didn't you just call him out ? He is chatting with ChangJo over there, and I am busy with lesson" you nagged

"You don't have a right to refuse my will. You are my slave. And I have one thing to tell you, at lunch, take food for me, bring it to my table. Done. Bye" short and pissingly ...  L.Joe dashed off

"ARK YOU SHORTY L.JOE !!" you threw a tantrum to Ricky, poor boy, didn't know what to do.

 

     Lunch Time

"Excuse me" "Sorry" "Please let me go through" "Sorry for pushing you" "Excuse me, I am in a hurry" ... that were your words while trying to go through a wave of people in a line to get food at the cafeteria. It didn't take you that much hard time to get food, since you are the only girl at school, boys let you go first.

"Here your food" you put the tray of food in front of L.Joe and turned to go

"Wait. Where are you going ?" L.Joe stopped you

"Infinite's table" with that you went straight to Infinite.

 

"Nice job you have Sunmi. I didn't know you now work as a waitress at school" Woohyun teases as soon as you sat down

"If you are not gonna help me with that L.Joe, please just don't piss me off oppa" you glared at him

"We did help you. But you was the one who want to keep your words. Hah !" Sungyeol talked

You let out a sigh "Yeah ... my fault ..." *I just want to upgrade my relationship with him to another level ... whatever except enemy ... we were bestfriends after all*

 

You was walking in the hallways, but suddenly a voice that you know so well spoke out of nowhere ..

"YAH LEE SUN MI"

Unwillingly, you turned around, tried to find L.Joe. But all you could see was a tall column of books right in front of your face. Stunned, you stepped aside just to find L.Joe stood there, smirking

"What are you doing here with this thing ?" you pointed to the books

"Well, now it's your job, not mine anymore" he said and walked through you

"Wait ! What do you mean ?" you called after L.Joe, while your hands was holding those books

L.Joe waved his hand "Bring it to my class. They are my class's textbook"

"Aish ... L.Joe ... you are really mean" you pouted and tried to keep balance

 

Took you such a not so easy time to bring the books to L.Joe's class. Now you was putting them down on the teacher table of his class. Panting hard, you noticed L.Joe was smirking while looking at you, and L was making his way to you, surely he would make a big fuss, you should block him first "Ah .. uh ... ah .... Niel oppa is calling for me in our class, maybe Ricky has done something ... gotta go ... bye oppa" you gave L a quick hug and ran off.

"SUN MI !! NIEL IS STILL IN MY CLASS ... WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!"

*Huh ... she hugged him ... i saw that ... damn you Kim Myung Soo ...* L.Joe tightened his fist and bumped it at a random table next to him, it happened to be ChunJi ...

"STUPID HEAD L.JOE ... YOU SCARED ME OF WITH YOUR FIST !" ChunJi grasped L.Joe's neck and pulled him down

 

While enjoying your little no-L.Joe-time in class, ... you received message from L.Joe

     < I am driving you home today. Have something to do with you. Don't dare to escape from me, you know what L.Joe can do>

*It's not even a true message ... it a threatening letter ... gosh ... why my life is stuck with him right now ? ...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really love my readers :)) As much as I love Infinite and Teen Top ~

Subscribe and Comment please ... :D:D:D:D

2012/01/21 - 9:04PM