Reunion

It Started With Our First Kiss

"7 years, and you are still that dumb ..." Gongchan stated

L.Joe bewildered, "MWO ?"

Gongchan smiled, "Gong Chan Shik, Gong Chan Shik, you really don't remember me ? Your bestfriend ?"

"Chan Shik ? Bestfriend ? How ... ?" L.Joe dumbfounded

"Do you remember the one who pulled your pant off when you was standing right in the WH School at 7 ?" GongChan reminded the memory.

L.Joe thought for a while and his eyes widened "Turtle.... You are Turtle ?"

Gongchan nodded with a satisfied smied, "Yes, that's my nickname"

L.Joe gasped, turned his gaze to all the rest, "So you are B1A4"

"THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE TRIED TO TELL YOU" Hoya was always the silent one but L.Joe have made him boiled up.

L.Joe ducked his head down and covered his ears, he slowly peeked up at Hoya, " ... I ...got ...it ....sorry hyung"

"Phew .... For a minute ago, I thought Sandeul and Baro are gay ... In the class, they always stared at me, Chunji, L, Niel and especially SungJong ... I thought maybe they found interesting in SungJong" L.Joe sighed out loud

"Why me ?!" SungJong shot up

"Because you are beautiful, more than me also oppa" you laughed

"Not funny at all" Sungjong made a face, you laughed and scooted over next to him, "I want to go shopping after school oppa" you poked his arm, he softened and gave in, "Okay, after school"

"We just really miss you guys, so I want to see if all of you all grew up handsome, like us" Baro did a joke.

"But seem like L.Joe didn't recognize us at all" Sandeul fakely cried

L.Joe waved his hand in a cool way, "Because all of you have been so much uglier..."

"Hey ..." CNU spoke

 

"Gongchan oppa is in my class with Jinyoung, Sandeul and Baro oppa are in L's class, so which class are you in oppa ?" you asked CNU

"With us" the older boys one by one raised their hand, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Hoya, then CAP

You pouted, "Cool ... I wanna be in your class too"

"Change to our class" L and L.Joe said in unison, the two boys surprisedly looked at each other

"Wae ?" you innocently tilted your head

"Nothing ..." they said together again *I don't want Gongchan to be with you, Ricky is so enough for us to care...*

    

"Anyway, why did you guys leave me ?" you asked

They kept silent for a while, then Jinyoung spoke, "They have to, their parents were stuck into some loan, and they really had to leave Korea right away that time. They didn't want you to worry, so they didn't say anything"

You heard and truly felt bad for not understanding the situation of them, when they left, you became miserable and as time went by, you forced your mind not to think about them, soon you finally can bury the sad memory deep inside your heart. But seeing them once again like this, you was really unawareable of.

"It's okay. The past is the past. At least you come back now" you warmly smiled at them

"We come back for you" CNU said and Baro, Sandeul nodded in agreement

"Yes, I come back for you" Gongchan gave you his most beautiful smile ever

L's face lifted up, he over-protected you, "She is taken"

You couldn't believe what L said, so neither Gongchan, "By whom ?" both you and Gongchan asked

L turned his head to L.Joe, "This dumb "

"You mean they are dating ?" Gongchan asked, his heart started breaking apart

You shook your head back and forth, "Not that". And Gongchan's heart received a bright light.

L gave L.Joe a look 'you better get her away from Gongchan. L.Joe gulped and then smirked,

"Not dating, but she is mine" L.Joe proudly wrapped his arm around you. And L kicked his , he gave L.Joe another look 'hand off, I'll kill you'. L.Joe didn't scare of L, he even pulled you closer.

"Not dating, but yours. You are ridiculous" Gongchan frowned

Sunggyu hated liar, he backfired L.Joe, "L.Joe made Sunmi be his slave"

"SLAVE ?!" B1A4 bewildered

You arkwardly laughed, "Kind of ..."

You told them the whole story, of course except the thing in L.Joe's room and the second kiss, just the reason you had told Infinite and Teen Top. After hearing you, they nodded their head and turned to L.Joe, then to CAP.

"What did you turn him into, man" CNU snapped

CAP held his hands out in surrender, "Had no idea"

"Chunji, you really have to teach him how to behave to a lady. You're best at it" Baro joked

"His head is blank ... I can't affort it" ChunJi strugged

Gongchan approached you and L.Joe, he yanked you away from L.Joe and made your back face his chest, he wrapped his arms around your waist and rest his chin on your head lightly, he is way taller than you, he looked straight at L.Joe and L, "Just that relationship, I can win her over anytime I want"

L and L.Joe were boiled up, they tightened their fist and ready to pick a fight with Gongchan, but soon enough, Chunji and CAP held L.Joe back, Woohyun and Hoya held L back.

Ricky, he pulled you off Gongchan and stared at him, "Sunmi is minee ~ "

Gongchan didn't piss off or what, he smiled wider, "Aw ~ Both of you are so so cute" he pinched your cheek and Ricky's cheek. Made you blush and Ricky frustrated swept his hand off.

     

L and L.Joe started making a plan, they have to work together to get rid of Gongchan. Whenever Gongchan is done, they will start their fight again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bored ? ... Sorry ....

Subscribe and Comment :D:D

Any suggestion what should I write next ... ?

2012/02/04- 10:25PM