12000 Won

It Started With Our First Kiss

"Oppa, where are you bringing me to ?" you asked L, who silently pulled you with him after left L.Joe back at the Dokkbokki Shop.

L stopped, he turned to you and glanced around your back, he looked like a secret ninja or somethings. After making sure there was no sight of L.Joe, he let out a sigh in relief and smiled.

"Escape from Yello Hair Ghost"

You gave him a look, "Are you kidding me ? You was the one called L.Joe to come, and now you run away from him ?"

L made a dumb face, he glanced up the sky, acting like thinking, then he nodded his head, "Yeah, you're right ..."

You laughed at his oh-so-childish side, "Haha. Okay oppa, let's get back to the Shop". You held his hand and turned to lead him back, but a noise of motorbike stopped you.

"YAH ! YOU TWO ! STOP !" L.Joe was yelling through out his helmet, he drove at his max speed and made a U turn right the time he saw you.

You gasped at the new comer, who stopped his bike right in front of you once again in just a night. "Woa ... oppa, you scared me"

L.Joe took his helmet off, he held it and pointed to L, "L Kim, are you freaking kidding me ? Do you know how much your meals costs ? My 12000 Won !"L.Joe growled. Yes, Myungsoo had made him pay for the meal.

But mostly, you was the one who consumed it, at his words, your face turned red. *I ... ate a bunch of food which costs 12000 won ?*

L learnt your face, he softened at you, and he gave L.Joe a smirk, "Oh come on, 12000 won is nothing with L.Joe, right ?"

L.Joe obviously didn't notice your burning face, he continued arguing with L. "Hell, It's really nothing to me, but spent it for a meal is just too much"

As soon as he ended his sentence, you looked up with the most tomato-like face, "Oppa".

L.Joe turned his gaze to you and tilted his head, his eyes soon widened at your face, "Huh ? What's wrong ? Do you have a temper or what ? Why are you so red ?"

You shook your head and embarassedly admitted, "I ... I ate all those food... I will pay you back"

"..."

An arkward time passed by, L.Joe stood there like a statue, L tried to hold in his laughter *Gotcha, babo L.Joe*

You glanced at him and shyly gave out the money, "Here". L.Joe took the money, but as fast as the lightning, he shot up and shoved the money back to your hand, "No no, I will not take your money. I just kidded around, I thought L was the one who ate it". L.Joe rolled his eyes at L, sent him a dead look, *You played with me*, L returned with a shrug.

You looked at the money stunly, then you once again, gave it to L.Joe, "Then, receive it as Myungsoo oppa's money"

L.Joe blinked at you and frowned, "Aish, forget it. I'm sorry, okay ? Take back the money". He rubbed your hair gently and smiled apologically.

You bit on your lips and stole a glance from L, he gave you a nod and you unwillingly shifted the money back to your pocket.

L cheerfully hugged you from behind, he queezed you like a teddy bear and rested his chin on your head, "Thanks for the meal, Joe. We both had a good yet fully dinner" L teased L.Joe, who was sending you a dreadful look.

"GET OFF HER" L.Joe yelled and yanked you away from L, but L's grip was better, he didn't bug.

L.Joe tried for some few times but all failed, he rolled his eyes and straightened himself. L.Joe suddenly looked straight into your eyes, and wagged his finger, motioned you to come to him. "You. Come here. Now " he dryly said.

You gulped and looked up to L, who carefreely smiled. You blew up your mouth angrily and stormed off from L's embrace.

"I AM NOT A TEDDY BEAR. YOU TWO CAN PLAY WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT ME" you yelled and walked off.

L's hands were threw off suddenly, he looked at his hands and then to you with a stun face, "Er ? WAIT. Sunmi !" L soon caught up to you.

L.Joe scratched his head, "Me ... and L ... playing with each other ... you mean he hugs me ... me hug him ..." L.Joe mumbled, tried to figure out what you meaned. "WHAT ?! EWWW" L.Joe made a gross face and also hopped on his motorbike and ran after you.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back finally :D

I guess no one missed me :))

Anyway, I updated

Hoho ~

Actually, I have been down since 19th, ... about Block B...

I felt so sorry for them

And my Zico ... aw ...

2012/02/24 - 1:18PM