Unexpected Guest

It Started With Our First Kiss

You went home with L, 10 minutes later, Infinite came home also. You realized SungYeol has lied to you, without hesitation, you threw tantrum at him. "Oppa ! Why did you tell me you will come to Sunggyu oppa's house ?"

Sungyeol grinned "I gave you a chance to go with Myungsoo, don't thank me but yell at me ? How thankful you are .." he made a face. You blushed and didn't argue with him anymore, you changed the subject "Are anyone of you hungry ?" you asked 7 boys

One by one, they raised their hands "Me" Sungyeol was the fastest and you glared at him "Sungyeol oppa, who's else ?"

"You treat us ?" Sunggyu asked, you nodded. "YEAH !~" that all you could hear from them. You sighed "Pigs" but then smiled "Okay, just make yourselves comfortable like you always do, I will go buy some fast food" you turned to go, the fast food store is just few blocks away, you decided to walk. But a hand stopped you "Wait. I'll go with you" L suggested. You glanced at the boys who trying to hold in their laughters, sighed you nodded to L and both of you walked to the store.

Little did you know, L.Joe has followed you, he didn't know why but he couldn't stand still when he knew Infinite will stay over your house. He drove to your house but noticed you walked with L, he turned his bike and followed you.

You and L arrived at the fast food store "Myungsoo oppa, I think we should buy 4 serves of chicken, Woohyun and Sunggyu will eat 1 and a half by themselves. Sungyeol will eat one full box, the rest is for us" you concentrated on the menu while L just nodded his head in agreement. Suddenly you felt your phone vibrate *A message ? Did Woohyun oppa text me to buy more for him ?* you read the message

     < Where are you now ?> L.Joe texted you, he wanted to know if you will tell him

     < At home. Why do you ask ?> *Is he dreamy ? Why ask me such ridiculous question ?* you shook your head and turned to chat with L.

L.Joe received the message and he became furious *She lied to me. Aish this girl. She doesn't want me to know that she is hanging out with L huh ?* L.Joe texted you again, this time he made a wrong move.

     < Not with L ? I think you two would like to have some chicken at this late time >

You read the message and a smile grip on your face *He is stalking me* you turned around tried to find him, and you easily spotted him sitting on his motorbike and look at his phone outside the store by the window *Idiot*

     < Do you like chicken or hamburger more ?> not answer him, you just asked

L.Joe looked puzzled when reading your message < Uh ... hamburger > you checked your phone and smiled, you tossed your phone back without answering him.

"One hamburger please" you ordered to the seller. L looked at you "I thought you said you will eat chicken ?"

You gave L a smile "For someone who loves to stalking" L didn't know what you mean so he just arkwardly nodded.

 

You and L headed outside the store, you skipped to L.Joe "BOOO" you yelled right his ear

"AHHHHHHH" L.Joe turned to you and immediately cooled down "What ... You ... I ..Uh ..." he shuttered

"Stalker Master" you . L.Joe avoided your eyes "I'm not"

L seemed know the situation now, *I wanna play around* he smirked "So what are you doing here if you are not stalking on my girl ?" L said and put his arm around your shoulder. *My girl ?* your eyes widen

"Your girl ? Shut your off, she is my slave" L.Joe shot back. L smirked again and tightened his hand on you.

"Okay okay. Stop stop you two" you stopped them. Turned to look at L.Joe "Okay , you are not stalking me. So, i wonder if my master want to have some night snack at my house ?" you tapped your chin

*Go to her house ? Great. In that way, I could keep my eyes on those boys* L.Joe thought and nodded "Okay"

You clapped your hands together "Okay, you can drive to my home first. I'm going with Myung Soo oppa", you grasped L's hand and pulled him with you

Unwillingly, L.Joe glanced at you and drove off first.

 

Soon enough, you arrived at home and invited L.Joe who has waited for you to come home go inside, he didn't want to face any of Infinite this late.

"SUNGYEOL OPPA, CLEAN UP THE MESS IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW" you yelled at Sungyeol while putting out the food on the desk in the living room. Dongwoo's eyes widen at the appearance of L.Joe "What are you doing here L.Joe ?" Dongwoo asked

L.Joe opened his mouth but

"He was stalking on my girl. And now here he is" L said and made all the head turn to him *My girl ? Not our sister but your girl .. I can't even know L could be this protective to Sunmi* Infinite thought

"I said I was not -" L.Joe was cut off by Sunggyu "Okay ~ Whatever, I'm hungry, go join us L.Joe" as he had already opened all the boxes of chicken.

L.Joe maybe the cocky king, but he knows when he should be polite "No, I am a surprise guest here. Besides, I am not hungry"

To his surprise, you tossed a hamburger to him, he caught it and blinked several times.

"I bought you a hamburger. You said you want one." you pointed out *So she asked because she wanted to buy for me* L.Joe unknowningly smiled.

All 9 people of you started eating with a not peaceful atmostphere, food was threw everywhere, yelling could be heard

"SUNGGYU HYUNG ! THAT IS MY CHICKEN WING" Woohyun climbed onto Sunggyu's back to catch the wing

"SUNGYEOL HYUNG. YOU BETTER NOT PUT YOUR SALAD INTO MY DISH !" SungJong threatened as him threw a punch of salad to Sungyeol.

You sighed out, the most three calm people while eating are Hoya, Dongwoo and L. Hoya and Dongwoo peacefully shared their chicken and ate in silence; L was sitting next to you and sometimes he would try feeding you. L.Joe was the other one sat next to you, he quickly finished his hamburger and looked around the boys in awe *They are exactly like Teen Top, a mess*, then his eyes dropped on you and L, who happily eating. *Why my stomach grew envious with L ?*

You noticed L.Joe looked at you, but you thought he was looking at your chicken *He is still hungry ?* you didn't think much and offtered him " Have some chicken ?" you smiled

*That smile ... I should ban her for smiling like that ... especially in front of other boys* L.Joe thought and took a piece of chicken from the box.

"HEY ! THAT'S MINE !" L suddenly reached for the chicken on L.Joe's hand, without remembering you was in between.

"I TOOK IT. IT'S MINE NOW. GET LOST !" L.Joe avoided L by turning to the right.

"GIVE IT BACK" L leaned on to grasp L.Joe's collar. You was stuck in between them, you can't take it anymore ...

"YOU TWO STOPPPPPP !" they both looked down and saw you. They stopped immediately and returned to their sit like nothing happened. You got up and coughed "You two better be like this"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating, you saw the time and it was already 11 PM "L.Joe, I think you should sleep-over. It's late" you asked but not really expected him to say yes, you just being polite.

L.Joe thought for a while then nodded with a grin "Sure, If your brother doesn't mind" he looked at Sungyeol

"Of course you can L.Joe. More friends, more fun" Sungyeol laughed and gained a glare from L *Stupid SungYeol*

"Okay, I'll stay over. Hey slave, call my mom for me" L.Joe pointed to you

"Me ? Why ? You call is better" you puzzled

"She would definately let me stay if you call. Call her, here - my phone" L.Joe threw you his phone.

You tilted your head in not knowing what to do, still, you called his mom and he was true, she happily said yes and said that he could stay as long as he wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=)) Long chapie ~

Next chap will be fun :)) L.Joe and ... who are in one room ? Nan molla !~~

2012/01/19 - 4:16 PM