Chaos

It Started With Our First Kiss

"Okay Class ! Remember to do all your homeworks and give back to me by this weekend. The final 1st exams is coming near, arrasso" Mr Kim said without stopping and gave out a stern look.

A loud groan could be heard from 3 classes away, "Neh ~~"

 

"Woa !! I am hungry already. Come on Sunmi" Ricky ran to your table and held your wrist, trying to pull you up.

"You are always hungry" ChangJo gave Ricky a look and nodded at you, he wanted you to go also.

You stood up while still being pulled by Ricky, "Wait, Ricky" you said and Ricky turned looking strangely at you.

You beamed and went to Hana and ShinHee's tables.

"Um, wanna join us ?" you nicely asked them. Both of them held their heads up and stared at you.

You arkwardly laughed and tried to pesuaded them, "Well, ... um,... since I don't have any girlfriend ... I hope we could at least have lunch together" you warily nodded to the boys, showed them that Teen Top will also joined you.

A light smirk crossed on ShinHee's face, she faked a eyes smile and hooked arm with you, "Okay"

Ricky bewildered, "Yah ! She will hook arm with me. Hand off !" he pulled on your other arm, made you stumbled aside.

Still, you didn't want to deal with the kiddy Ricky, you kept looking at Hana with pleading eyes, wanted her to join. And Hana hardly made a choice, finally she gave in, "Okay, I think my oppa won't mind if I don't join them on the first day at school", Hana smiled, which made you really happy.

"Thanks Hana" you smiled back.

Gongchan stood up from his seat and glared at ShinHee, then he turned to you, "Today B1A4 is having lunch at the garden. Sorry ~"

"It's okay oppa. See you later" you waved with your hand in Ricky's embrace.

With that, all of you headed to the canteen.

 

The atmostphere in the canteen suddenly changed as you and your new friends walked in. It's the same with the old times, when you always with Teen Top or Infinite, or Gongchan, they all gave you a quick glance, no one dared to approach you, or else, it's their death day.

But those boys got hyper when seeing the new girls. Of course they would, since both of them are really pretty, you didn't want to atmit it out loud, but inside your heart, still found them pretty.

"New students ? They are girls. Wow, ... they are really beautiful" a boy said and kept his eyes on ShinHee and Hana

"Cool, at least we could flirting with a girl without being sent hateful stare from those famous boys" another boy pointed out as he silently looked at Infinite and Teen Top.

You felt uneasy now, *Hump ... those boys ... all they could think is girl and girl ? AM I NOT A GIRL ?* you boiled up inside but still smiled and showed some places to Hana. Shinhee kept picking a fight with Ricky, even you gave up on them.

But seemed like Woolim Media's schoolboys didn't have any chance to be excited now. As the noise raised noisier, and you noticed a group of 6 people walked to you. 

You narrowed your eyes and gasped out loud, when realized that they were Beast.

"Beast ... ?" you mumbled a little too loud, made Ricky and ChangJo protectively stood in front of you. That was also surprised Shinhee and Hana, caused Ricky stopped the fight right away and came to you.

Teen Top and Infinite didn't have anything against Beast, and so did they. It's just that they weren't close, and they were all jealous of each other.

DooJoon dropped his serious look when he saw Hana, a cheerful smile crossed his face, "My Hana. My dear sister!" DooJoon held his arms out, asked for a hug, you blinked severally and watched Hana, who unwillingly walked to him and being pulled in for a bear hug.

"Oppa, I told you not to call me your Hana" Hana said with a soft tone. She is really gentle.

*She is Yoon Doo Joon's sister ? Damn. We lost a chance even if we didn't start it* all the boys thought and continued with their things.

And the news that Hana is DooJoon's sister caused a chaos in the canteen. Everyone has known it, so did Teen Top and Infinite. They stood up and rushed to you, everyboy made way for them as if they were kings.

"Well well. Yoon Doo Joon is in the canteen now ? I thought Beast will never come to this tiny canteen" Sunggyu mocked as he went to stand next to you.

DooJoon shrugged, smirked dangerously, "Since my Hana said that she won't join us for lunch. And we want to know who is the friend that more important than us"

You shot a look at him, "You mean me ?". Sungyeol came to you also, he hugged you from behind and rounded his eyes at Beast.

"Be careful with your words. Don't touch my sister, not even by your words. Or else, call for a fight between Infinite and Beast" Sungyeol warned. You tapped his chest, wanted him to calm down, "Oppa, he didn't do anything to me"

*Her brother ? OMG* someone thought, gasped at you and Sungyeol.

Someone laughed sarcastically, you shifted your eyes to the voice, and saw Kikwang from Beast, enjoying the scene with his friends. He winked at you, which made Myungsoo and L.Joe held their breathe and tightened their fists already, all they had to do was waiting for Kikwang to touch you, then bamp, a fight would started in any minutes.

"This hottie is right. Don't pick a fight with us. Since you know you are wearker" Kikwang claimed.

"DONGWOO STOP !" Hoya and Woohyun stormed to hold Dongwoo back, he has lost his control and tent to drag Kikwang's collar.

DongWoo widened his eyes, and his eyes were as red as chilli, burning with anger, "YOU - Lee Ki Kwang - SHUT THE HELL UP !" DongWoo snarled with loud voice.

You flinched and tightened your hand in Sungyeol's, "Oppa ..."

Kikwang smirked and hi-fived with Junhyung, who carefully studied you from head to toes.

You grew annoyed with his gaze and hid behind Sunggyu.

At the same time, L.Joe and MyungSoo stepped up.

*It's him. My target* someone thought in enjoyment.

Both the boys covered the sight of you from Junhyung. They coldly gazed at Junhyung, which didn't make Junhyung frighten or show a little of scare.

"I see. Your best bodyguards are here finally" Junhyung hissed.

Shinhee and Hana stared at you, then to L and L.Joe, *Her best bodyguards?*

"KEEP YOUR MOUTH TO YOURSELF, Joker. I don't even understand why the hell people call you Joker. Nonsense" L.Joe snapped and hi-fived L.

Junhyung didn't bug, he calmly rolled his eyes, and loosened his shoulders, "Well well well, who is talking. L and L.Joe ? Hah. Your names are nonsense too. Even my name is mean the joker"

*Not good now. Myungsoo oppa hates it when people make joke at his name, also L.Joe* you worriedly bit your lips and left Sunggyu's protective back. You came in between them, with unscared eyes sending to Junhyung.

"Sorry for kidding about your name" you said, with a little sincere. Junhyung blinked at you, so did L and L.Joe. Then Junhyung bursted into a laughter, "Touche. I like", he held your chin up but soonly shoved off by both L and L.Joe.

"Touch her and you will meet the God" L threatened with eyes filled with danger.

JunHyung scratched his head a little, and held his hands up, made a I-don't-touch-her nod.

He smirked and wented to join his group. You stared at him, still stunned, but Woohyun and SungJong helped call your soul back.

"Are you okay, baby ?" "Sunmi, did he hurt you ?" they searched your face, which was filled with puzzle look.

You shood your head and now finally realized, your new friends were still there, and all of them made a mess just because of brother-sister things.

"CAN WE END THIS ?" you hollered and raised your hand, finally hid behind Woohyun, in case one of Beast would catch you again.

Beast raised their eyebrows, confused. You meekly laughed, "Um, I just want to have lunch with my new friends. And here were DooJoon-ssi and my brother who caused all the fuss"

Sungyeol glared at you, you made a face. DooJoon looked at Hana and waited for her talk. "Yes oppa. We just want to have lunch"

DooJoon nodded and turned to Beast, "We could have our own time now. Peace" he informed and with just his words, all of Beast cooled down and cheerfully skipped back to where they used to be, like normal school boys, not some Basketball Geniuses.

Before leaving, Junhyung glanced at you for once more and then looked at Shinhee, who comfortably crossed her arms and watched the scene. They all shared a knowing look, with a smirk both crossed their face.

*This is getting more and more intersting*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^__^

Why there are so much people hate the new girls ?

Jealous ~ Jealous ~

I had fun writing this chap, haha. The scene between Beast and our main boys was fun.

And hey,  I am a Beauty too. Don't get me wrong as hating Beast :D

My bias is HyunSeung and Seobie, but they didn't have fitable characters to this scene.

And wow, someone guessed the mystery Lee(s) right !!

Some Inspirit has good sense of fangirl :))

Oops, planning on making another B.A.P's fic. But after I finish this one, ^^

I am responsible with my work, don't worry :P

2012/02/28 - 8:15PM