The 1st Lee

It Started With Our First Kiss

After Beast was out of the canteen. Infinite and Teen Top came back to their very own images - cheerful and crazy.

"Shinhee, Hana, come join us" you waved them over as you was sitting in the table, which was filled with 13 guys.

Hana nervously bit on her lips, while Shinhee wore on a smile and approached you, with that, Hana followed also.

You had left out 2 seats next to you for them, and was expected them to come to there. Surprised, only Hana went straight to you and sat down with a slight bow to the boys, Shinhee turned to Teen Top, and her eyes sparkling at L.Joe.

At first, L.Joe didn't bother to know who were your new friends, all he needed to know was they were girls - then he didn't have to be scared that some boys would hit on you again. But since all of his brothers were keeping eyes on the certain person, can't help but he looked up and gasped at the unexpected face.

"Park ... Shin Hee ?" L.Joe popped his eyes out, refused to believed in the real person in front of him with a nonstop blink.

ShinHee flashed a nod and a wide smile, "You still recognize me ?".

You couldn't blink at them, what was just happened ? *They know each other ?*

Teen Top also was in a daze, they didn't know L.Joe would know any girl except SunMi, or he did, when he was in US for 2 years.

"Why are you here ?" L.Joe asked, his fist started shaking, he hated the girl, who made his life become horrible for entire 2 years.

ShinHee still kept that smile on, "I'm here to find you, Joe". Without a warning, she ran to him and pulled on his neck, buried her face into it, and wrapped her arms tightly around L.Joe's waist.

Your face darkened, so did the boys, they kept learning your face, worried that you might be in shock.

*So, the Lee who Shinhee is looking for is L.Joe ? Why the hell, out of all the Lees, from Lee Sung Yeol my brother, Lee Ho Won, Lee Sung Jong, Ricky is Lee Chang Hyun, ChunJi oppa is Lee Chan Hee too, ... and even Lee Tae Min from 2A class, Lee Hyuk Jae from Senior year, Lee Sung Min, Lee Dong Hae, Lee Jin Ki - Taemin's hyung, Lee Jun Ho, ... There are so much Lees, and the right one is Lee Byung Hun. Great, and now I don't know why my heart ached while seeing them like that*

You held onto your chest, wishing to relieved the pain from your racing heart.

Carefully, you cut them off by a question, which was calling for a proper answer, "Um, L.Joe is the Lee that you are looking for ?"

That has gained attention to you, all the boys confusedly looked at you. Ricky and ChangJo shared a glance and helped you, "She has introduced herself as a Lee-searcher in my class" ChangJo explained.

Ricky butted in with cheerful tone, well, he is a Lee too, "Hana is also looking for someone is Lee. By any chance, is that Lee is L.Joe hyung too ?"

Hana was taken aback at the sudden changing target to her, she shyly glanced around and stopped for a second at Infinite, then she shook her head, "No, it's not ... um ... L.Joe ssi. What is his real name actually ?"

You was about to reply, but ShinHee held onto L.Joe's cheeks and turned him to face her, "It's Lee Byung Hun, my Lee Byung Hun, my one and only Lee Byung Hun"

L.Joe gave her a weird look, "Since when I am yours ?" the first sentence he made wasn't sounded so nice.

ShinHee pouted and faked snapping, "Oppa, you don't remember ? We were together for years"

L.Joe sneezed, "Kidding me ? You has been a big tail to me, a tail that I have tried to cut off by so many times but, well, you are just so so unbelievable"

Being embarrassed abit, ShinHee lowered her head, and L.Joe gripped a satisfied smile, but it lasted not for too long, when ShinHee held her head up and pulled L.Joe for a kiss.

Out of sudden, L.Joe could not do anything, and he ended up crashing his lips on her cheek, yeah, luckily it's her cheek.

L.Joe pushed her off with his dangerous look, he growled and held on her collar, "YOU ! 3 years passed, and you didn't change a bit ! STOP DOING THOSE DIRTY THING ON ME"

CAP stepped up and stopped L.Joe's hand, "She is a girl. Don't use violence", CAP spoke with his husky voice, not really approving about ShinHee's action.

You was froze in your track, *She just did what ? And I definately saw L.Joe kiss her on the cheek*

Like a wind, L darted to you and squeezed on your hand, "It's not L.Joe's fault. You shoud trust him" L mumbled in your ears. All he could do now was being by yourside, protected you from the upcoming storm which was caused by all that Shin Hee new girl.

You softened, then widened your eyes at L, asking him with your deep eyes, 'Why you told me to trust him ?'

L weakly smiled, didn't look back into your eyes, he was scared to admit it. *I know L.Joe plays an important part in your heart. You are just too silly to realize it. Whatever will it hurt me, I will still protect you. All I need is you in my embrace, and keep staying still in it*

Shin Hee was surprised at L.Joe, she knew he didn't want to see her, but didn't expected him to be so rude and overreacted to her. With a little smirk she made when looking down, she confidently looked up and pushed her hair aback, straightened herself and walked pass L.Joe and all of you.

"Gotta get you back, my boy" she laughed and exited the canteen.

L.Joe slumped down on his chair, he didn't try to blink, still kept that statue state and gripping on the table's edge. *That girl, she can't not just comeback and make my life miserable again. Moreover, if she touches Sunmi, it's her death wish for me to killing her*

You worriedly looked at L.Joe, but didn't dare to ask.

Hana poked on your arm to call for your soul back, she leaned in and broke out a voice of scare, "Shinhee looked so scary back there ..."

You weakly nodded, your eyes still glued on L.Joe. *What is her with him ? Ex girlfriend ?*

~~~~~~~~~~

Whoooa ha ha, don't kill me !!!

And, well, I will bear with this fic's title

L.Joe L.Joe L.Joe

2012/02/29 - 10:14 PM

I don't know how to express my love to all of my readers !!

You know that I love you guys, right ?

*Throwing Woohyun's hearts*