L.Joe Is A Coward

It Started With Our First Kiss

It’s a break time for students in Woollim Media High School. Everyone all had somethings to do, chatting, gossiping about everything, some girls also gathered together and talked about the kingkas, and as the kingkas, I mean Infinite, Teen Top, B1A4 and Beast.

“Gosh, these girls never get enough of us” Gongchan smirked your way, who lazily plugged in the earphone and enjoyed some music, still, you could hear him clearly.

“But I had enough already, haha” you joked. Gongchan pouted and pretended to holler to the class what you just said. Your eyes widened and immediately jumped onto his seat.

“Yah ! You will just indirectly kick me out of this school” you shouted and sent him a firm look. Gongchan grinned and acted innocently, “Wae ?”

Now it caught Hana and Shinhee’s attention, they spunned around and Hana had that amusing look on her, Shinhee had a blank stare.

“Fangirls… they are more dangerous than murders” you stated, your face seemed so serious.

*Yeah, I am not a fangirl. Yet, I am more dangerous than a murder* Shinhee thought to herself. She glanced around and her eyes twinkled at the sight of two boys outside the window.

A smirk crossed her face and she excused herself, “I have to use the comfort room a while”. With that, she came off.

“Aigoo, now you ruin my mood for music” you snapped at Gongchan. But he didn’t pay attention to you, his eyes suddenly became rigit and sharpen.

“Oppa” you waved your hand. Gongchan stood up, which caused you and Hana to be surprise.

“Jinyoung hyung is calling me out there. Ciao !” Gongchan ran off also.

You blinked at his figure, tilted your head aside and furrowed your eyebrows as soon as you saw Jinyoung was sitting in your class.

“Hey, Jinyoung oppa is here” you confusedly said. Hana chuckled and calmed you down, “Maybe he is in a rush for something that didn’t want us to know”

You rolled your eyes and got back to your Ipod.

***

The sight that made Shinhee ran out immediately was SungJong and L.Joe.

 

“That annoying kid Ricky did all the way to bring me here. Now rush to the point” L.Joe scowled. He was dragged down by Ricky and Niel from his chatting time with ChunJi.

SungJong patted the empty spot next to him on the bleacher and L.Joe rolled his eyes as sitting down.

SungJong heaved in a breath and went straight to the point, he couldn’t play around with L.Joe by saying that he loved him like he did to you.

“Well, L hyung loves Sunmi …” he trailed off. L.Joe did a death glare, “I know” he spoke with a cold voice.

SungJong chuckled, L.Joe being jealous is so like his favorite scene.

“And I have asked Sunmi about her feelings this lunch” SungJong admitted. L.Joe stiffened, he shifted his gaze around but SungJong, “So … what did she say ?”

“She loves ME !” he joked, again. This maknae should learn how to calm himseft down.

“SHE WHAT ?!”

SungJong laughed and clutched onto his tummy, “Haha. Kidding. She didn’t know until the talk between us occurred”

“Until ? So now she realizes it ? It’s me, right ?” L.Joe chirped up.

SungJong rolled his eyes, “You coward. For all those time, you haven’t confessed yet. What made you think she will love you when you are such a coward ?”

L.Joe was taken aback, *He is right*

“I am right, right ~~” SungJong cheered up, again.

“Yeh …” L.Joe accepted the defeat. SungJong is really maknae on top.

SungJong learned L.Joe’s face, expected him to at least say “I have to be man”, but L.Joe only sat there, speakless.

“Aish. Now what you are gonna do ?” SungJong frowned, he seriously hated the one who is slow in love.

“Do what ?” L.Joe innocentlt blinked.

“Get her”

“Huh ?” L.Joe widened his eyes, as if those two words really strange to his ears.

“Confess to her. Ask her to be yours, ask her to accept you as her one and only boyfriend” SungJong said as his hand busily rubbed L.Joe’s hair.

“Stop acting like you are older than me, we are same age” L.Joe muttered. SungJong chuckled, “Exactly 2 months and 20 days older than you. Now answer me”

L.Joe looked up, his eyes met with SungJong’s, he could tell that SungJong was serious with his words, there was no other way than except it.

“Fine. I have to pull the real man Lee Byung Hun out” L.Joe stood up, straightened himself.

SungJong smiled satisfiedly, suddenly felt so proud.

“Great ~ That’s my man”

“Yah !” L.Joe flinched, he felt like gay right now.

SungJong laughed his off, he stood up also and walked pass L.Joe, “Good luck then, tomorrow is a good timing. Even though now I realize, maybe L hyung may win over you”

L.Joe pucked his bottom lip out, did a mehrong and smiled to himself, *Sunmi … please be mine*

 

Little did SungJong and L.Joe knew, there were more than one pair of eyes following them from the very first time.

Behind the tree, someone stepped out with arms-crossed – Park Shin Hee.

She knew somethings was wrong so decided to stalk the two boys. And unfortunately, she heard all the conversation and didn’t really please with it.

*I can’t play around with this anymore. Once you pissed me off, don’t ever think about me forgive about it. You got Infinite and Teen Top behind your back. But I got my beastly boys behind my back. Tomorrow, if my plan goes well, then it will be your worst day ever, Lee Sun Mi*

She bit on her lips bitterly, slammed on her high-heels and pushed her hair backward as she made her way to find someones for help about her little evil plan.

 

Another figure darted out from behind the bush, that person seemed not so happy with the scene just happened in front of that person’s eyes.

*Park Shin Hee, you are a dead meat once I step into your plan*

***

 

Shinhee was back from ‘restroom’, you smiled while seeing her. But your face fell when noticing her down facial.

“What’s the problem ? Are you hurt somewhere ?” you concernly asked.

But Shinhee pulled out an assure smile, “Nothing. Just found somethings really bugged my eyes out” her voice seemed sarcastic much.

You looked at Hana, sent her a –what’s-wrong look, but all Hana could do was strugging.

But before you could ask for more, your phone rang, “A message ?”

You took your phone out and read it, Shinhee easily caught a glance at it.

‘Tomorrow is Saturday, meet me at the park near your house, 4PM, kay ? Have somethings to say’

You found yourself smile like a freak.

“Whose is it ?” Hana asked. You beamed, “Eh … L.Joe”

Shinhee narrowed her eyes, *4PM, near her house. Here you go, Sunmi ah ~*

Shinhee excused herself from the talk called ‘Girl’s Talk’ that Hana suggested, she sank down onto her chair and texting crazily to someone, who know ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for asking this once again, but should I make two endings ?

Since I really dislike that kind of ending, it ruins my mood when finish the story :)

But because my readers somehow divides into two team, L.Joe's Team and L's Team

Since it's gonna end within few more chapters (4 or 5)

I asking here, so I can make a plot for two endings type

Or not, I will just bear with my flowing-surprise typing ~ I already had       him in my mind, so if no one is willing for 2 endings, then here we go with him.

Oops, can't tell who is he now :)

Plz tell me below ...