'Gentle' ?

It Started With Our First Kiss

As soon as you reached the Chunsa Coffee, you became restless and decided to wait for them right the door, all you could do was glueing your eyes on the road, trying to find 2 familiar boys.

"Where are they ? I hope that they didn't get into any fight" you mumbled as your eyes narrowed at the motorbike coming nearer.

"OPPAS !!" you waved your hand, caught their attention.

"You drive too slow, man" L mocked as he swung his leg over the bike and stood right in front of you

L.Joe wavering took his helmet off and grinned widely, "Haha, too slow but someone had groaned like a little cat".

L sent L.Joe a glare, "I didn't"

L.Joe raised his eyebrows and shrugged, "I didn't say it's you either", smirking mockly.

You looked at the boys with a helpless look, so they really fought all the way here. You sighed out and L wearing a helmet hit you.

"Oh my, oppa. You are wearing a pink helmet ??" you gasped and giggled. L gave you a puzzle look, and soon he realized it. He frowned and quickly took off the helmet, tossed it back to L.Joe.

"L.Joe's, I really don't want to wear it" L explained with a pout. You smiled and nodded in understanding.

"I know I know, that's mine. As he said he bought it for me" you met eyes with L.Joe and he satisfiedly grinned.

"Okay, park your bike oppa. Me and Myungsoo oppa will go in and order drinks first"

With that you and L went in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here are your drinks" the waitress came over and put down 3 cups. Her eyes couldn't leave L or L.Joe. As if it's the first time she saw such hot guys.

"Yours, yours, and YOURS" she slowly put the cappu in front of L.Joe, a mocha in front of L, and like a light, she changed immediately at you, she banged the cup of cookie down, made you jump in surprise.

L and L.Joe noticed it and sent her a look, but the waitress took it as they were flirting with her. So she faked a sweet smile, and pushed her hair backward, "Do you want anything else ?", and her voice sounded really puply.

You had to fight agaisnt the urge to puke and lightly pulled onto both L and L.Joe's hand under the table. L and L.Joe exchanged glance and counted by their lips, '1...2...3'

"COULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE NOW ?" L.Joe yelled and L accompanied him with a grin. The waitress was taken aback and blushed in embarrassment, she made an excuse and went off.

You carefully watched the waitress to disappear, and bursted into a laughter with your head swung back and forth.

"That girl was flirting with you two, oppas" you said as your lips couldn't close because of the laughter.

L and L.Joe looked at each other and soon L.Joe's face formed a smirk, he proudly leaned back on the chair and held his chin up, "I know, because I am way too hot"

"Yeah right, you look like a hot banana" L made a face and mocked back.

"Banana ? Mwo ?" L.Joe jumped up, grasped L's collar. But you quickly helped L by pulling on L.Joe's grip, as expected, he released immediately.

"Oppas are overacting ... Both of you are handsome, hot and gentle" you made a praise and smiled at them.

L.Joe softened and blew on his bang, satisfied, and he sensed some eyes on him, looke up and L.Joe found L was giving a weird look.

L.Joe rolled his eyes, told L to say what he was thinging. L smirked and turned to you, "Sunmi, I think all the things you said are exactly like me. None of them are for L.Joe, right ?"

You blinked and looked at L.Joe, you mumbled, "Well, Byunghun oppa is handsome -" L.Joe bumped his fist in the sky.

"-and hot" L.Joe continued with his weird action.

"But he is not gentle to me" you pouted and L.Joe's jaw dropped on the floor.

"Hahaha. I knew it" L grinned from ear to ear, and made a 'V' sign with his fingers.

L.Joe didn't get it, he stubbornly winced, "Aish, what kind of action do you call 'gentle' ?"

You uncared and took a sip of your cookie, unknowningly left the stain of milk on your lips. L took a double take at your lips and smirked.

"Like this" L said and L.Joe turned to look at him. As L made his way closer to you, and he held your chin up, made you stiffen and couldn't even blink at him.

L.Joe was also in an alert mood, he held his breath but couldn't take action, a part of him wanted to know what would L do.

L made sure that you fully looked into his eyes, and as gentle as he could, he wiped his thumb over your lips, wiped off all the stain and smiled down at you. His other hand released your chin and he put his thumb in his mouth.

"Uh ... sweet" L made a smack sound by his lips and grinned victorily at L.Joe.

"What did you just do ?" L.Joe couldn't believe in what just happened.

L shrugged and looked at you, who lowered your head and blushed madly, *He ... he touched my lips ... in front of L.Joe*

"Help this slumsy girl with her lips, we call this gentle" L nodded his head like a boss.

L.Joe tightened his grip and shook his fist in anger, *Cool down L.Joe, cool down ... It's just a simple touch, it's not like he kissed her or what ... calm down*

L.Joe faked a smile and nodded back, "Okay, I got it. Thank you"

Arkwardly, you made a move, tried to loosen the hot atmostphere, "Er ... the drinks are all melt, drink yours oppa". You said and ducked your head down, sipping on your own drink, avoided all the stare that L and L.Joe made.

' You better not to touch her again ' L.Joe sent L a message by his eyes

' Make me ' L shrugged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More depress ... Our Block B boys now got into a deep trouble ...

But I hope they will get some more good time to rest by this week :D

2012/02/25 - 11:22 AM