SungJong's Little Love Lesson ~

It Started With Our First Kiss

After that horrible memory from the trip, school started its another week, and yet, all the boys of Infinite, Teen Top and B1A4 all knew about you were nearly dead because of 'someone'.

Thanks to Lee Sung Yeol's big mouth.

"Today you really have to eat with us, go with us, come home with us. And it's your routine for all other days" Sunggyu stated as he pulled you with him to the canteen.

"But oppa, what about Hana and Shinhee ?" you whined around, tried to escape from his grip. Too bad, Sunggyu was way stronger than you.

Sunggyu spun you around, showed you your own brother - Lee Sung Yeol, who really did skip on his feet to Hana.

"Sungyeol will take care of Hana" Sunggyu whispered and forcefully dragged you off the ground and brought you to the canteen, "The kids are waiting for us" Sunggyu smiled.

*But there is Shinhee too* you bit on your lips, there was no way Sunggyu will let you go, he always be so bossy.

***

"Finally, 2 months already, I miss having lunch with you" Sungjong cheered cutely and hugged on your arm. You gave him a look, it's not like you two haven't met for years.

"I wonder where is Shinhee right now" you asked Hana, but not letting her answer, Hoya had solved a spoon-full of rice into your mouth.

"Eat baby ~ That name is not welcomed when we are eating" he frowned. Okay, Hoya is not a kind of person that criticize other people.

"Hoya oppa, you really mean it ?" your eyes opened wide, full with surprise.

Hoya smirked and turned back to his food. Dongwoo laughed and tapped on Hoya's back, "He really hates that girl"

"Eh ?" you gasped

But soon, no one replied you. You gave up, these boys would never give in when they really hate somethings.

*I wonder what is L.Joe oppa doing right now ?* a little thought popped up and you caught a quick glance behind your back, where was Teen Top's table.

L.Joe caught you looking at him and flashed a smile. You blushed and turned back, holding on to your cheeks. *Caught. Aish, you babo ...*

Sungjong was the only one in Infinite to notice your suspicious movement, he rounded his eyes to observe you, the way you poke your food while trying to look at L.Joe, and how your cheeks turned pink just because of a smile from that -not-so-handsome L.Joe.

*Don't tell me ... ?* SungJong bit on his spoon, tried to figure out the brand new problem.

You looked down on your food, didn't have any appetitude to eat right now, *I have such weird feelings inside my stomach, whenever I see him. Am I sick ?*

SungJong chuckled lightly, he pinched your cheek out of sudden, made you look at him.

"Yeh oppa?"

"Meet me at the hall after finishing your lunch. I'm going first, kay" he beamed and stood up, left you there puzzled.

***

"Why did you call me here ?" you had shown up after excusing yourself from Infinite by promising that you were not going to meet Shinhee.

SungJong spunned around from the window and waved you over.

Now you were facing him, your expression grew annoying bit by bit since he said nothing but chuckling.

Finally ... "I love you"

What ? What he just said ?

"Excuse me" you sounded so so unsure. SungJong tried to hold back his laughter and put on another hard face, "I said I love you, now how will you reply me ?"

You stiffened right in track, what the hell was wrong with the pure maknae.

"Oppa ... are you kidding me right now ?" you lowered your head, did some aegyos.

SungJong once again showed no expression, "Do you love me ?"

You was about to laugh, but his face seemed so serious, you didn't think he was joking for that split of second, " ... I do ... but just like I do to other oppas, to my Sungyeol oppa"

You was expected to see his face fell, but to your surprise, his corner of lips started creeping into a light smirk.

"I was scared if you really said yes. Haha, arkward moment" SungJong bursted into a big laughter.

You pouted, puffed up your cheeks, "Hey !"

"Then, who do you love right now ? And I mean it as a man, a guy, a boy, not a brother" SungJong wore on his serious but funny face.

"Huh ? What kind of question is that ? I have my 18 important guys in my life, and I love them all, including you" you shrugged it off. But SungJong didn't give up so easily.

"L hyung or L.Joe" and this question startled you. You blinked severally and mouth opened to protest but nothing came out.

"See ? Now I assume it into these two boys, who do you love between them ?" SungJong attacked you with question.

"I ... I ... don't know" you sighed out, gave in to him already, "You're really good at driving others insane" you mumbled.

SungJong let out a laughter, "Not becauce of me, it's because of your own feelings"

"My own feelings ?" you tilted your head a side, got excited with his statement.

SungJong eagerly nodded, "You are now confusing between L and L.Joe, right ?" a nod was sent from you.

"But the one that you love truly is he, who is in your mind all the time, who your heart calling for, who your heart reacts strangely everytime you two are together, who your eyes never fail to catch a peek at, and he is the only one that you would die for"

Your eyes stopped stiring at those last words, "...who I would die for ?"

SungJong smiled gently, he cupped your cheek and planted a light kiss on it.

"Yes, and his kiss will be really different from mine, too" he grinned crazily.

You held on your heart, asking your mind to replay the pictures of L kissed you, and L.Joe kissed you before, asking your heart to redo the beats that it used to be.

*The feelings is different ... It's him ...* your eyes widened in realization. SungJong smirked satisfiedly, "Now you know it"

You replied with a blank stare, SungJong chuckled and rushed you to class, "Love lesson - finished. Now ready for your Science Class"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^_^ one more chapter to go and chapter 67 is here tomorrow ~

I changed almost all the original ones :P