Namstar's birthday

It Started With Our First Kiss

In the previous chapter, I wrote Chunji's birthday right ?? Sorry guys, I have changed it into Namstar's :D

Because today is his birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed quickly and finally, today was 8th Feb - Nam Woo Hyun's birthday.

Do you expect another surprise party ? Nope.

Since Woohyun is a party king, he never let anyone hold a party for him. And as you guys tried to make him a surprise party, he blocked it.

"Stop all of this ... you guys all ruined my party" Woohyun bursted into his house with SungJong and Hoya behind him, pulling on his arms.

You and Infinite all stopped in track, looked up to see the pissed-off Woohyun, this was not a strange situation anymore, all the last 5 years, he would interupt all the preparations for his own birthday, and this year was not an exception, he still gave out the only reason, "I want to prepare myself, you guys of this"

He looked around and always, his expression would change from shock, to disappoint, disgust, bored, .... and then he ended up face-palmed himself with a loud sigh.

"What the ... ? The banner saying "Happy Birthday" ? Ouch ... it's lame. And what's this ? And that ? OMG ... and there ?" his face darkened more and more when he pointed around.

Sunggyu have heard enough and he stood up, walked to Woohyun and grasped his collar, "YOU. GET. OUT. NOW"

Woohyun was speechless, he shut up and held his hands out in surrender. Sunggyu released him and motioned Hoya and SungJong to push him out.

SungJong nicely smiled at Woohyun and brought him to his own house' s door, with a sweetest smile, SungJong kicked on Woohyun's , "Go around the neighbor and come back when I call hyung". Then he shut the door into Woohyun's face. You and all the boys chuckled and all turned back to preparing, whatever Woohyun said, it's not affecting on you anymore.

    

After 2 hours going around the street, Woohyun finally found somethings that made his life less bored. And that "somethings" was Teen Top, who had arrived with 6 motorcycles and stopped in front of Woohyun.

"Oh hi hyung" Chunji greeted the birthday boy as he taking his helmet out.

Woohyun nodded his head and quickly grasped the chance, "Now, press on the bell and help me to go in" he shook Niel, who just got off his bike.

"O-Okayyyy hyung, stop shaking me" Niel yanked Woohyun's hands off and walked up to the door.

"This year you are kicked out, again ?" CAP asked and tried to hold in his laughter.

Woohyun silently sent CAP his death glare while tip-toeing behind Niel, who was waiting for the door to open after ringing on the bell.

"Niel ! You guys finally came - WOOHYUN " the door opened and there was Sungyeol who widened his eyes at the sight of Woohyun, he quickly closed the door, but Woohyun was quicker, he has sneek into the house and looked around.

Luckily, you and the boys had finished the preparation and was ready to call Woohyun.

The house didn't be prepared much, just some banners were hang on, some lighters were lit and a simple dinner. Of course it didn't reach Woohyun's expectation.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ?" Woohyun shouted in disbelief.

"Your birthday, hyung" L.Joe said and filled into the house. They looked around and gasped, "This is better than the party ChunJi hyung held for me on my 14th birthday" Ricky pouted

"This is better ? Kidding me ? That birthday of yours had around 20 hot chicks who are ChunJi's friends, and here are all boys and boys" Woohyun pointed randomly, and his finger landed on you.

He stopped and meekly smiled, "Er ... I mean ... there is one princess ..."

You gave him a look, "I don't care"

"Aww, come on. Oppa sorry ..." Woohyun winced and tried aegyo on you.

But you put on a poker face, "In one condition ..." you trailed

Woohyun raised his eyebrow, which meaned 'say it'. You smiled and grasped his hands, "Enjoy our party for you ~~"

Woohyun finally gave in and sighed out, "Fine ..."

"WAIT" SungJong said, all the head turned to him, "B1A4 haven't come yet ... ?"

"WE'RE HEREEEE" all the head then turned to the door, to see 5 boys stepped in with bright smiles on their faces.

"Okay. Let's get it started !!!"

 

The party went on and on with some brotherly talked between the boys with Woohyun, well, kind of splited out his secrets and bad habits ... And the dinning time was totally a mess, food fight - whick caused by Dongwoo who purposely threw the food on Jinyoung, then Jinyoung threw back but it landed on ChunJi, ....a BIG food fight was happened and it ended up with you cleaning all the mess. Great ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this chapie is weird ...

I want to do something on Woohyun's birthday, and here come this all weird chapter...

I really don't have time today, I didn't plan to update today.

But because it's Woohyun's day. I had to push Maths aside and update thisss

I gonna be bad marks tomorrow ... T_T

Anyway, enjoy reading it ~ For everyone that loves Namstar :D

2012/08/02 - 11:02 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR NAM WOO HYUN

THE NAMSTAR, NAMTREE, FATTY WOO

THE GREATEST AEGYO KING IN THE WORLD

Inspirits love you

Newclears love you

Wish you another happy year with the age of 21

Whoooo hooooo