Date with L [3] - Turn out to be a mess

It Started With Our First Kiss

Meanwhile, Sungyeol was rolling around his bed at home. It's Sunday and he was at home ? Weird ... But, because he had called everyone in Infinite and asked them to go on a "date" with him. I bet if any of Infinite was boringly free, they wouldn't agree to go with him. For example, Woohyun and Sunggyu were playing some boxing game at Gyu's house, and Sungyeol called.

    < Yes Yeol ?> Sunggyu asnwered the phone

    < Hyung ~ Where are you now ?> Sungyeol said with exciting voice. Sunggyu frowned and gave the phone to Woohyun 'Answer him', he whispered to Woohyun.

    < Yeollie, it's Woohyun > Woohyun said

    < You two are together ? Great. Wanna go on a date with me ?> Sungyeol got more excited

The two boys looked at each other, shook their head at the younger boy. ' He is in his crazy time '

    < Urk Yeol .. we are having some really important things to do, you can go by yourself > Sunggyu unsurely answered

    < What are you talking about ? Going on a date by myself ? Do you think I am that kind of man ?> Sungyeol nagged

    < You really are. So how do you explain when you ask your bros to go on a DATE with you ? > both the hyungs shouted

    < WHAT ?! HYUNGS ! I'm not that kind of ... weirdo ... you .. you two are ! What do the two boys doing in a room, and said that they are doing IMPORTANT THING ? You two are .. doing ... that ?> Sungyeol suspiciously asked

    < SHUT UP WEIRDO. WE'RE NOT. GO ON A DATE ALONE, MAN > Woohyun yelled

    < Fine ! > Sungyeol got angry and cut off the line

One by one, all the Infinite members rejected him, and he was pissed off, "GOD ! WHY DID I ASK THOSE BOYS THEN MADE MYSELF BECOME A WEIRDO"

*Hump .. My sister and my bestfriend are on a date, And I am here being crazy over those dorky friends of mine ... Great, just great ..* Sungyeol frustrated rubbing his bang. "That's it. I'll call other friends of mine"

He quickly called ChunJi.

     < Neh hyung ? YAH. Stop your noise, Sungyeol hyung is calling > ChunJi yelled on the other line

     < You are with Teen Top ? > Sungyeol brightened

     < Neh hyung. We are having coffee > ChunJi answered

     < Where is that place ?> Sungyeol asked while preparing himself money and jacket.

     < Angel's Coffee. Near the Galaxy Cinema > ChunJi told him. and Sungyeol quickly answered and ran to the shop, .. I mean ... drove to the shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Angel's Coffee Shop

"Hey ! Hyung !" CAP waved to Sungyeol, as him parked his bike and entered the shop. Sungyeol smiled at the boys and made his way to their table.

"Sit here with me hyung" ChangJo moved aside and pulled Yeol to sit down.

"Why are you not with Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung ?" ChunJi asked

"You know they are together now ?" Sungyeol grounded his eyes

ChunJi strugged  "They called us and asked if we want to come to join them. But we were already here"

"Damn .. They didn't even borther to ask their friend-for-year but you" Sungyeol said in angry voice

"Cool dowm hyung. Here, drink mine" Niel offered his cappuchino, Sungyeol didn't hesitate and drank it.

"Where is Sunmi ?" L.Joe coldly asked, he has been looking for you all this morning, but your phone was off

Sungyeol shifted his eyes from the cup of cappu to L.Joe, "Where is your little manner ? Call me hyung"

"Sungyeol hyung. Where is Sunmi ?" L.Joe said once again

Sungyeol smiled and rubbed L.Joe's hair "She is with L. They are on a date", Sungyeol smirked, knowing that L.Joe will explode.

"MWO ?" Sungyeol expected that from L.Joe, but there was also Ricky. Sungyeol strugged, "L took her on a date this afternoon. I think they are around here. They said they will watch some movie "

"I'll call her" Ricky immediately dialed your number.

"Her phone is off" L.Joe said for Ricky, who pouted because he couldn't call you.

Ricky's eyes widen "How do you know ?". L.Joe blushed at his out-burst, Sungyeol and others smirked at their bro *He is in love*

"I'll call L and ask him to come here" Sungyeol planned to make L and L.Joe have another love-fight, specially with his sister.

After 5 minutes, you and L have finally come to the shop. You at first didn't want to come, you knew Sungyeol was planning something, but L insisted that Sungyeol must have been bored, so he wanted to come.

"LEE SUN MI ! COME OVER HERE !" Ricky called for your name, but his voice wasn't the cute one, you was taken a back.

You didn't remember that you and L were hand in hand, still went to there table with a bright smile.

"Hi there boys, hi oppas" you waved to the maknaes and others with your free hand.

CAP, Niel, ChunJi, ChangJo waved back, but Sungyeol, Ricky and L.Joe didn't move, their eyes were on your other hand.

"L hyung, why are you holding SunMi's hand ?" Ricky used his innocent voice to ask, who knew, his mind was asking him to punch L in the face (XD ... Ricky is cute when jealous)

"Whoooooo, are you two really dating ?" Sungyeol asked, he even motioned Niel and ChangJo to yell with him

You and L looked at each other, blushing, you turned back and shook your head "No we are not ... It's just a simple date" you denied. L nodded but he was thinking an opposite *I wished she would say yes*

No one expected this, but L.Joe stood up, his face was dark and cold, he approached you and L, but his eyes were on L.

"Sorry for disturbing your lovey-dovey moment, but could you please give back my slave to me ?" L said with a straight tone

L coldly looked back "What if I say I don't want to ?"

"You dare ?" L.Joe widened his eyes, but still kept his cool.

L casually smirked "I don't want to" L raised your hand which was in his up.

L.Joe now shook in anger, he demanded you "Yah ! Come here. Hand off him" his voice was dark, you didn't want to get on his bad side, so you lightly slipped your hand off, but L tightened his grip on your hand.

"She doesn't want to, either" L pissed L.Joe off already.

"You ..." L.Joe tightened his fist, stepped up and tried to kick L in the face, but as soon as you saw his action, you stood in front of L and guarded him.

You closed your eyes tight, ready to receive the hit from L.Joe. And the move of L.Joe's fist was faster than he could control, he stiffed when he saw you step in front of L, he wanted to pull back his fist, but ... it's too late ..

His fist hit right in your cheek, hard. You yelped in pain and was pushed aside, fortunately, Sungyeol caught you in time, he knew this will happen in anytime.

"SUN MI AH !" all the boys who watched what happened yelled out

You slowly opened your eyes as the pain over, it's painful, but not really affected to your face.

L and L.Joe didn't really realize what just happened, they stood there, looked at each other, eyes widen, tried to catch up things.

And they snapped out from daze as Sungyeol asked you "Sunmi ? Do you see me ? Are you okay ? Is it hurt ?"

You shook your head lightly "No oppa. I'm okay" you quickly looked for the two L, you scared that they will get into a fight again.

*I didn't mean to hit her* L.Joe looked at you and his gaze became softer "A-Are .. you .. hurt ?" L.Joe asked, shuttering.

"It's you who hit her ! Bastard ! Be a man and hit me instead !!" Ricky shouted at his hyung, as his eyes were wet.

"No, Ricky .. It's me who stepped up in the first place .. " You pulled on Ricky's hand

"Silly, why did you do this ? I can easily dodge back his fist" L carefully held your chin and lightly touched your cheek, you winced in pain a little, shook your head "I don't want any one of you get in fight because of me. I'm not worth it"

*But I don't want you to be with him, hand in hand like that. Am I crazy ?* L.Joe thought as his heart ached at the thought.

*Should I tell her that I love her now ? ... No ... It's just make her feel more stressful now* L thought and sighed

"NOT THAT" all the head turned to the voice - Ricky, Ricky smiled down at you "I will always protect you, even though it risks my life. Because you are the one I love. Don't ever say you are not worth or some kind like that" Ricky proudly tapped his chest and said. One by one, all the Teen Top's members also joined in.

"Don't worry Mimi, I'll also kill the one who dare to hit you. Come here L.Joe !" CAP said and pointed to L.Joe, who dumbly looked at him.

"Maybe I always care about my beauty, well, obviously I'm the most beautiful here, but my fist is the best, truth in me, baby" ChunJi pinned your painful cheek, you winced "Ouch oppa", ChunJi meekly smiled "Opps, sorry"

"Oppa will always be the helper on your side. Just believe in me" Niel gentle your hair

"Besides Ricky, you also have me as your best-classmate, no one dare to touch you ... well, except that idiot who just did it" ChangJo smiled and mocked L.Joe.

You warmly looked at them, smiled as wide as you can "I love all of you guys" you hugged Ricky, who was by your side.

Suddenly, Sungyeol tapped your shoulder ".. yah ... me ... your brother is also here ... Don't act like I'm invisible" he pouted

You slyly smiled at hugged him "Okay, I know. I love my only brother too"

At the sight of you, L and L.Joe frowned in disappointment at themself *If only I could have said those things to her ... Damn it my coward side whenever it comes to her* they sadly thought

Well, the date ended nicely, but with you happily chatting with Teen Top. And L and L.Joe guiltily being scolded by Sungyeol.

**************************************************************************

This chapter is long right ?

Well, I spent all the afternoon to write it.

T_T, because school is about to start, I think I should write more to make up for the future. :P

Don't worry, Ii'll try my best to update a chap/day, like always ... :D

And as someone's wish, I wrote some drama scene here.

I wasn't tend to let L.Joe know about the date ..

But it's turned out like this :D

Enjoy anyway ~

I love my readers ... A LOTS !!

Subscribe and Comment ~ ( Why I say too much ... sorry !)