Being L.Joe's Slave

It Started With Our First Kiss

You had no other choice, you didn't want to face Mr Hwa, this year you had brought a lot of trouble to your brother. Everytime Jinyoung busted you, he always called Sung Yeol to complain .... who asked them to be bestfriend ...

You decided to call Sungyeol to tell him that you will go home late

"Oppa, I'll go home late today, you make dinner okay ?"

"Why ? Myungsoo takes you somewhere ?"

"I hope so. But.... aishhh just call your dear friend Jung Jin Young and ask him "

"Got it. What did you do this time ? Did a prank on Jinyoung ? And I told you to call him oppa"

"I DID NOTHING and I'll call him oppa when he stops punishing me"

"What does he make you to do this time ? Buy him dokbokki ??? Great ~ Buy me some tooo"

"Oppaaaaa !!! Why are you so happy when your dear sister is punished"

"Okay okay my bad. So what did he say ?"

"Oppa... can you believe it ... he made me to go to stupid L.Joe's house and give him his stuff"

"WHAT ?! I'LL TAKE YOU. I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH CAP IF YOU TWO GET INTO A FIGHT"

"It's ok oppa. I'll do it neatly without arguing with him. I'll come back home safely kkk ~ Okay, gotta go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 10 minutes taking a bus, you had finally reached his house. It has been ages since you came to his house for the last time. His house is much bigger than yours, it's nearly a mansion, you hesitated pressing the bell, the door automatically opened, you went straight to the house and was welcomed by L.Joe's omma

"Oh my dear, Sun Mi. It has been such a long time, what made you come here ?"

*Stupid Jung Jin Young ... who else* you thought but nicely smiled and replied "I came to give those to Byung Hun. How are you omma ?" you showed his mom the punch of books, you still call her omma, because since you was young, both the families are really close, now is still the same, only you and L.Joe are different

"Is that so ? It's nice to see you again, I'm fine, and also feel better when seeing you" L.Joe's omma really like you

"So... I'll leave those stuffs here. Can you give it to him later for me?" you intented to put down the books, but ..

"No No ! My son is in his room. You should give it to him yourself. You still remember where his room is, right ?? Go go go ! Byung Hun will be really happy to see you here" his mom not even let you say a word but pushing you to the stair.

The next thing you knew was that you was standing in L.Joe's room. *It's still the same, with the blue colour all over the room, but where is he ?* you walked to the bed and sat down, you observed his room and noticed the frames on his desk *His pictures, hehe, the picture of his family, the picture of him and Teen Top, the picture of him and Sungyeol oppa, ..... huh .... this is .... the picture of me and him. Why does she put it here ? Doesn't he hate me ?* you was stunned but a noise of foot step made you daze off, you turned your head to find L.Joe stood there shirtless and a towel wrapped around his waist a little too low...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" both you and L.Joe shouted

You immediately covered your eyes with a random pillow on the bed and L.Joe pulled his blanket to cover up all his body

"WHY DO NOT YOU WEAR ANYTHING !!! STUPID SHORTY L.JOE!!!!" you yelled with your eyes still closed

L.Joe walked close to you "Yah ! This is my room. Why are you here ?" he grasped your hand and pulled it down, made you look at him.

"I - I ... came here to give you this !!" you pointed to the books put on his desk

"Jin Young told you to ?" L.Joe looked at the books

"Yeah .." you avoided looking at him. L.Joe was silent for a couple second *Jung Jin Young .. Does he have any feelings to her ? Why does he always find mistake on her ... *

Notice his dazing, you tapped his chest, because he was standing really close to you, the only think you saw is his chest and face "Yah L.Joe, I'm done here... I gotta go now" you tried to push him away

"Not so fast Lee Sun Mi ~" L.Joe put his arms on the wall, which made the blanket covered him drop, only the towel covered his waist left "Are you really come here to give me the books ? Or ... you came here to see me nake ?"

"What !? What are you talking about ?!! I never want to see you, not even talk about nake" you talked back but already blushed madly

L.Joe found interesting, he kept pressing his body to you "Uh uh ... I think I should tell all the school that you and me have been in my room with this situation, L.Joe's word is believed by all the school: me and you this close, lean on the wall, me shirtless ... oh ... and our first kiss too ... should we have our second one here ?" L.Joe leaned in closer to your face. Your heart beated like crazy *No no stupid heart, why does you react like this ... ?*

"Fine !! I know you ! What do you want ?" you finally gave in. L.Joe is a genius in making people obey him

"You can guess, I have told you this morning, you being my slave" L.Joe smirked

"I... I  ............ I" you didn't know what to say

"Okay ~ I'll call Jin Young for this. Jin Young likes making fun of you ~ And he is in charge of information at school"

"WAIT ! OKAY ! I - I agree .." you lowered your head

"Great ~" L.Joe pumped his fist high

"But ... when will this contract end ? Not forever right ?" you carefully asked

L.Joe strugged "If you didn't ask, I would make this forever"

"I knew it ... you are stupid shorty L.Joe" you nagged

"It will end when this school year ends" L.Joe said

"ALL THE SCHOOL YEAR ?? BUT SCHOOL JUST STARTED !!"

"I'll call Jin Young then ~" L.Joe took his phone from the bed

You grasped his hand "Deal. Do we need to make any contract promise ?"

"No need. I know you will keep your words, and of course I will too. Knowing each other for over ten years is too long for me to trust you"

His words melt your heart a little, you didn't think he would say those things since he has been so cold to you "Okay then. But promise me not to tell anyone of Teen Top and Infinite about this situation. They may know about me being your slave, but not the whole story" you demanded L.Joe

"Promise. But ... shouldn't you demand your master like that ?" L.Joe threatened you

You took in a deep breath "Okay. I'm ... sorry ...." you hardly said the sorry

"It's late now .... OMGG Sungyeol oppa will scold me !! Gotta go home now" you busily find your jacket and went downstair.

L.Joe's omma saw you, she became happy "Sun Mi ah !~ Go home now ?"

"Yes omma. Sungyeol oppa will kick me out of the house if I am not home before 8"

"Oh I know Sungyeol, he is such a nice kid and a nice brother too. Next time take him to visit me okay ? I miss you two so much" his mom hugged you tightly. Atually, you miss the feelings of being hugged by mom, this was really nice.

"Sure omma, I'll bring him here sometimes. I have to go, bye omma. Say goodbye to appa for me too" you bowed and headed to the door.

"WAITT !!" L.Joe's voice suddenly cracked the silence. He ran down the stair and to you

"I'll take you home. It's late and I don't want my slave to be or kidnapped" he said but not looking at you. He went to take his motorbike, you was still stunned.

L.Joe has sat on his bike, he gave out a helmet to you "Yah ! Won't you want to go home early ? Come on"

You hesitately took the helmet "Okay... "

L.Joe teased "Are you scared of motorbike ? I remember SungYeol hyung also has one"

You glared at him "I'm not scared. Myung Soo oppa has taken me by his motorbike for a few times ~"

*Myungsoo ... That's it .... More reason for me to hate him ...* L.Joe mentally tightened his fist

You hopped on behind him and you two went off. L.Joe drove really fast, you had to hold his waist to not be flied off. A little did you know, L.Joe was smiling like crazy person, he liked the way you held onto his waist, he felt like the world was only you and him left.

Soon, you two reached your house. You hopped off and gave back the helmet to L.Joe

"I don't think you remember my house" you said while brushing your messy hair by hand

*I drive through here every day ... just to know if you're home yet* "Of course, I am genius. How do you think about my driving skill ? The best right ?" L.Joe smirked

"You drove too fast. Myung Soo oppa always drives slowly when he takes me" you just said the truth, didn't know that you had made L.Joe jealous

"YAH ! I demand you to not talking about any other boys in front of me. Especially that Myung Soo !" L.Joe shouted

You rolled your eyes "You have no right. And Myung Soo is older than you, have some manner, Shorty"

"Stop calling me Shorty, I am taller than you. And I am your master too" L.Joe angrily said

"Okay okay, dear my master. You can go home now. Good bye and good night too" You shooed L.Joe, he quietly started the engine and drove off.

You walked into your house and tried not to make Sungyeol know, you successfully went to your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made it !!!

A very long chappp ~!

Gonna watch Ikigayo !~

And then I'll find some fics to read ...

If I have time, I'll update more

Subscribe and Comment, Pleaseeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!