Dinner at L.Joe's house [1]

It Started With Our First Kiss

As soon as you and L.Joe reached his house, 7 motorbikes were in his yard, you widen your eyes when realizing those bikes are Infinite's. *Not only Sungyeol oppa here ? Gosh ... Babo brother ...  what if L and L.Joe have a fight ?* you worriedly bit your lips.

The front door opened, you and L.Joe stepped in just to see 7 crazy boys running around the house, yelling, singing, dancing, ... and even fighting ...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY HOUSE ?!?!" L.Joe shouted on the top of his lung. You gasped in disbelief the sight in front, quickly, you started arranging the boys ...

"SUNGYEOL OPPA ! STOP SINGING THAT STUPID SONG !"

"SUNGJONG OPPA. GIVE BACK THE PHONE TO MYUNGSOO OPPA. AND STOP RUNNING ALONG THE STAIR, IT'S DANGEROUS"

"LEE HO WON AND JANG DONG WOO. WHY DON'T YOU TWO RAP INSTEAD OF DANCING RIGHT IN THE KITCHEN ?"

"NAM WOO HYUN AND KIM SUNG GYU - YOU TWO MUST STOP YOUR FIGHT RIGHT NOW OR ELSE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOMORROW !?!"

Yeah ... you maybe the youngest, but no one in Infinite could do wrong to your will. Immediately, all the people mentioned stopped right in there track and turned their head to you.

"SUN MI AH !~~~" they all called your name in the cutest way they can. You rolled your eyes and nodded your head to the sofa, demanded them to sit down, one by one, they pouted and sat down quietly with their heads down.

You sighed, made your way to Mrs Lee "Sorry umma, my silly brother took our friends along, they are a mess" you bowed your head. L.Joe's mommy just smiled and patted your back "It's really okay Sun Mi, your brother has asked me first if he could invited their friends along, and I said yes. I know Infinite well, they are good boys" she smiled to the boys and they looked at you with the -you-see-looks.

"Ah yeah. Is that so?" you looked at Sungyeol, he stiffed.

L.Joe who still puzzled "Sungyeol hyung ... I only invited you ... but ..." he pointed to the rest of Infinite.

"Yah !! You don't want us to come ?" Woohyun shouted back to L.Joe

L.Joe looked at Woohyun and then to you, he sighed "Okay"

L yanked back his phone from SungJong, you saw it and suspiciously asked "Myungsoo oppa ... What is it with your phone ?"

L blushed for no reason but not letting him to answer, SungJong quickly answered "He texted you to ask when will you come, but he didn't have courage to send it .. I just want to help him.. but he hit me Sun Mi ah !~" SungJong faked crying and hugged you. You smiled and even laughed when seeing L blushed madly "Myungsoo oppa ... next time just call me, I will definately receive your call"

L replied with a nod. L.Joe who was boiled with jealousy, noticed his mom was busy in the kitchen, he grasped your shoulders and pushed you to the kitchen "Help my mom with the dinner, miss slave"

"How could you make your guest make dinner, yellow head ?" Hoya asked L.Joe. L.Joe coolly strugged "As you know, she is my slave" Hoya and L.Joe started a glaring fight, the others just watched TV in silence. L looked at L.Joe and shook his head, he went to the kitchen to find you.

You was cutting the carrots and tomatoes to make salads, suddenly you felt someone stand next to you, looked up, you found L stood there with his concern eyes "Do you need help ?" as saying, he took another knife and helped you. You two happily cut the vegetables with some common talks, sometimes you would peek to see L sweating, you used your hand to wipe off the sweat on his forehead, and he would did the same thing to you too, and you two would end up gigling.

Seemed like it was the world for only you and L, but all the guys saw it, even L.Joe.

"Our L has finally made a move" Sunggyu sounded like a mom and ducked his head into Woohyun's side and both the boys smiled with the satisfied smile of parents.

"I always want L to be my brother-in-law .... this is just so great" Sungyeol held on to SungJong

Hoya and Dongwoo stood up and did some celebrated-dances while Sungyeol did his clumsy-beatbox, and the others cheered in excitement.

L.Joe looked at Infinite and then back to you, he rolled his eyes in annoyance *I made her to help my mom to not let her be with any of them .. why did it end up like this ?! Aish* L.Joe blew up in danger and also went to the kitchen, he spotted the food wasn't decorated yet, his face griped a smirk.

"YAH ! Sun Mi, come here and help me with the decoration" L.Joe shouted which made you turned your head to look at him "Okay" Just in time you and L had finished the cutting, L  followed you to do the decoration too.

"Why are you here too ?" L.Joe asked L in annoyance. L looked at him, but not answering, he turned back to you and you two kept talking.

Not thing else could L.Joe do, he forcefully did the stuff while straining his ears and eyes to know what you and L talking about. If you and L laughed, L.Joe would throw random thing to you and asked you to pick up. If L helped you curve your hair behind your ear, L.Joe would purposely drop a spoon to distract you. Like that, you and L kept ignoring L.Joe, and L.Joe kept growing in anger in 15 minutes.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep update :D

2012/01/18 - 6:18 PM