Lotte World - Sweet Lunch Time

It Started With Our First Kiss

It's Sunday and Lotte World was full of couples. You skipped around the Lotte World, your face formed a big grin, "Whoaaa, it's been so long since I last came here" you shouted while looking around.

L.Joe looked at you and chuckled, he patted your head lightly, "Calm down kid"

You threw look at him, "Who are you calling kid ?" you crossed your arms.

He laughed and ran away from you, "Lee Sun Mi, who got so excited with amusement park"

"Yah oppa" you speeded up your feet and ran after him.

But he was fast, after just one minute and you didn't see a sight of him. You stopped your feet and looked around, still didn't see him. *We are lost*

Your facial expression became tough and darker, your eyes rolled around to find him, unknownly but your heart suddenly felt a big hole when L.Joe was not by your side.

"Oppa ..." you lowly called him, in a small tone.

Then your eyes shot widen in surprise at the touch of someone.

Your hand was held by someone, and the feeling from that person was way familiar to you. You followed the hand in yours and saw L.Joe, who smiled widely at you.

"Silly, I am here" he softly said, gazed in your eyes.

You squeezedd his hand, a small smile gripped on your face, "I thought I lost you"

L.Joe hit your head slightly, "I will never leave you, even if you want me to". His words melted your heart, your heart changed from normal beat to crazy one.

"Because I am your slave ?" you questioned him, that's the most thing you want to know, are you really just a slave in his heart.

L.Joe didn't expect you to ask him that, but he calmly your hair, "Yes, my precious slave", *....and the one that I will never let any boy touch*

He smiled and dragged you to go, you tilted your head, not understanding what he said, *So I am still his slave. But what does he mean "precious" ?*

    

The noon came soon, and after some walking around, playing some games, both of you now felt tired and hungry at the same time. L.Joe still held on your hand since the time you two got lost, he swang both the hands back and forth, "Let's rest for a while at there" he pointed to the lawn, right the bank of the lake nearby.

Both of your hand had been apart, L.Joe quietly sat down and patted the spot next to him, motioned you to sit down, and you did as he told.

"I'll go and buy somethings to eat" L.Joe claimed as he tended to stand up. You grasped his hand and held him back, "Wait oppa". He stopped and eyed you, curious.

You took out the lunch box and passed it to L.Joe. L.Joe tilted his head, he slowly opened the box in front of him and gapsed, "You made it ?"

You nodded, arkwardly smiled.

L.Joe eagerly popped a kimbap into his big mouth, you waited impatiently for his reaction.

L.Joe shallowed in and shifted his eyes back to you, he slowly said, "You sure this is not made by Sungyeol hyung?"

You frowned, "It's not. Give it back to me if you don't like it" you pouted in embarrassment, tried to snatch the box back. But L.Joe held it high and laughed, "I am kidding. It's delicious"

You stopped, "Really ?"

"Really" L.Joe nodded and continued eating. You didn't believe him, so you still kept your eyes on him, watching him eating. *He really likes it?*

Noticed you didn't eat, L.Joe stopped his hand, which was feeding him nonstop, you also stopped looking at him.

"Why don't you eat ?" he asked. You snapped out of your thought and meekly smiled, "I didn't prepare for me"

"Mwo ?" L.Joe yelled, you flinched at his voice.

"I spent all the time on making this lunch for you, and I forgot myself. But it's okay, I am not hungry" you lied to him

L.Joe shook his head and pulled you closer, "Say ah"

You blinked but did open your mouth, L.Joe feeded you the kimbap.

"We will share this" he smiled and pushed the box right in between.

You nodded and took out another chopsticks, but L.Joe grasped them and threw away.

"I will feed you" he demanded and put another kimbap inside your mouth while you tried to defend.

"Remember the time I made you feed me ?" L.Joe asked while put meat in your mouth.

You babbled because of the food, "Hmp..hump... yes"

"Do you feel happy like I am now ?" he asked, but it sounded like an admit.

*That time, I felt like killing you, but I think now is different*, you smiled and took the chopsticks in his hands, you picked up a roll-egg and feed him, automatically, L.Joe opened his mouth for you to feed him.

He chewed on the egg and looked at you with the -tell-me-now look, you chuckled and told him.

"That time, I could kill you in anytime. But when I feed you this time, I feel different"

"You mean, you like it right ?" L.Joe smirked. You gave him a funny look and nodded.

"Fine, then feed me" he piped, he pursed his lip out, so he learned from Niel and Chunji about how to do that bird-mouth.

You laughed at him and you two continued with the sweety lunch time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Sweet huh ?? I squealed like crazy while writing this.

     The next chapie will be more sweety-lovey-dovey :))

     Thanks for reading ~

     Subscribe and Comment, K ?