Ganging Up

The Golden Quill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gaelin opened her eyes and smiled. Lee Soo-hyuk was still beside her in bed, he had his head propped on one hand and stared at her intently as if trying to figure something out.

“You didn’t leave.”

“Neither did you.”

She reached out for him but he was no longer there. Gaelin sat and found that she was actually alone. Drawing the covers around her shoulders she stared at the empty room.

Soo-hyuk met Yoongi at his home. He had left Gaelin hours before. Though it was hard to concentrate on anything but his wife and how much he wanted matters settled. This way of life did not suit him. Soo-hyuk needed a balanced home life if he wanted to really thrive and right now his home was yet again disrupted.

“If I win that Golden Quill, do you know what’s the first thing I would do? I will make it so that the President of Oracle never has to go on Vacation again unless they choose to of course”

“Is this you repenting for the way you treated your wife?” Yoongi chided, “Well done, congratulations you fool. You are making things harder than they need to be”
“Ah wae!!!” Soo-hyuk moaned and glared stonily out the window, “But hyung are we not friends? Why must you always take that woman’s side? Huh? It’s not fair.”

“Stop complaining.” Yoongi sighed and slid another beer toward his friend. “You should know that there is nothing going on with Gaelin.”

“And I should believe you?”

“You should believe her because she did not lie to you.”

“But…”

“Aish really? I am tired of this. I have my own problems. Can’t you two just sort out your mess? I am not your shrink.”

“Ara. But hyung what is bothering you so much?” Soo-hyuk took a thoughtful sip of his beer and released a long breath, “The more I th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter