A father's plan

The Golden Quill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok was told that his father would see him but he needed to wait. Hoseok was frustrated, he had made this appointment with his House Master a week ago and he didn’t expect to be kept waiting. He hated when his time was wasted. 

Finally, the door to his father’s study opened and Hoseok rose expectantly. The House Master was the first to exit and then to his surprise, Min Sinyeo followed.  Sinyeo smiled when she saw Hoseok. “Well met,” she bowed and the smile never left her face.

“Yes,” Hoseok cleared his face, “nuna what are you doing here?”

“I suppose I might as well tell you,” she inspected her phone and looked incredibly busy, “Since I am half Jung, your father has asked whether I want to join the company.”

Hoseok took a moment to let this bit of information sink in, “You are not half Jung. Yes, your mother is Jung Yun-ji but your father is Min Sik-hwan. Under the Consortium's family tree you are assigned to the Min household and you already hold a position in Emerald.”

“I am sure you can understand if I want more than just a vice president position.” Sinyeo didn’t take her eyes off his face, “why should Gaelin be the only female president of the Consortium?”

“If this is about Gaelin then I suggest you take your jealousy out on her,” Hoseok didn’t care if he hurt her feelings.

Sinyeo glared at him, “No one is jealous of that woman.” she whispered so he could barely hear, “but I am very much contemplating this offer from your father.”

“Do what you will then,” Hoseok walked away. He didn’t know what his father was playing at but involving Sinyeo in their business was a bad idea. He already knew the issues that Yoongi had with his cousin and he didn’t want to face the same situation.

Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter