Secret Meeting

The Golden Quill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok was silent as he listened to Yoongi. He could tell that his friend was having a hard time of the situation and he didn’t blame him.

“Hyung are you absolutely sure it was Gaelin that you saw?”

Yoongi glared at his younger friend, “Yah, would you mistake that woman?” Hoseok smiled despite the situation.

“And she was at the restaurant with Minjae?”

“Do I need to repeat myself?” Yoongi swore and collapsed in a chair. “What should we do?”

“We?” Hoseok whispered as he tried to think, “Sorry hyung, of course, I am with you in this.”

“Call her.” Yoongi suddenly ordered as he sat straighter. “I want to speak to her.”

“What about lunch at the Club?” Hoseok reminded him of their lunch. 

“We have time.”

Hoseok dialed Gaelin and spoke to her in a deadly whisper. When he wanted to, Hoseok had the gift of being incredibly intimidating . I need to speak to you.” He paused as Gaelin fed him some excuse, “Song Gaelin, can I remind you that I am older and as a President of the Golden Quill Consortium you have no choice but to listen to me.” He chuckled without sympathy as she complained, “Just get over here, come alone and enter through the back. Yes, it's that sort of situation” He snapped and set down the phone. “She’s on her way.” He told Yoongi.

 

Gaelin stood before her fellow Consortium members and waited for them to speak. They had known each other all their lives, but right now they were not her friends, they were in President mode and that meant something was wrong. For the life of her, she couldn’t think what had caused them to call her out of the blue. It was not the first time they had met like this, but this time she had a bad feeling.

“Are you just going to stare?” she chided softly.

Hoseok smirked, “this agassi is seriously trying to play me for a fool,” he stood and pointed a long finger at her, “You, I will give one chance to admit any wrongs.”

Now it was Gaelin’s turn to scoff at how dramatic Hoseok could be, “Oppa, seriously? I have seen you do some crazy things but lower that finger…now.” Gaelin also stood and the two friends faced off.

Yoongi finally broke the tense silence. “I saw you with Minjae last night.” He acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter