Identity

The Golden Quill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It is such an honour to have you with us today Jeon Jungkook.”  The Programme Director at the Arts Institute welcomed Jungkook onto the campus, “Song Sunhee is on the board and she always speaks highly of you and her son.

“I am pleased to be here.”

“You mentioned an interest in touring our campus?”

“Yes, that would be great. I am always looking for ways to work with new artists so Song Sunhee ssi suggested that I visit. I also have a friend here…”

“Of course, what is your friend’s name?”

“Ryu Hyeri”

“Oh she is part of our graduate programme.’ The PD frowned, “I just wonder at the way the world works these days,”

“Why?” Jungkook was definitely interested to find out more information. It was already strange to think of his mystery artist as a girl. For the longest time, he had thought the talented violinist must be a guy.

“Well Ryu Hyeri is here on a scholarship sponsored by your estate.”

“Really?” that was news. He knew that Lee Soo-hyuk had quite an extensive social responsibility programme that Gaelin managed. Maybe it would be easier to collaborate after all. Jungkook was excited to meet this girl. “Where is Ryu Hyeri now?”

“Hyeri ssi should be practising in one of the private music rooms in the east wing. Let’s go find her.”

The east wing was located on the opposite side of the campus and was quite a walk. At least he didn’t have to feel guilty about skipping out on training that day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter