My Stalker has a Name

The Golden Quill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook wanted to sleep longer, he felt warm and safe. He turned over and his knee hit something hard. Forcing his eyes open he found himself in the familiar backseat of his car. Sitting up, he rubbed a hand over his face and looked around, the car was parked off to the side of the road, nestled among the trees that line the Lee Estate. He didn’t recall driving this far away from the road. Stepping out of the car he saw the girl leaning against the bonnet.

“Oh, you’re awake.” she smiled warmly and then suddenly looked away and brushed away her long black hair from her face. It reminded him of Gaelin's long hair. He liked her hair he realized. It was so long and lifted beautifully in the wind. 

“You?” Jungkook hung back; this was the same girl that approached him with the confession after the fan meeting. “Are you following me now?”

“I am,” she admitted and glanced at him, “Lucky right?”

Jungkook couldn’t believe the nerve of this girl, “Yah agassi, stalking is a crime.”

“Jungkook ssi, is that really something on your mind right now?” she smiled, “You obviously have bigger problems than me. Besides, I would never hurt you. I could have, while you were asleep I could have done all sorts of things…”

“Yah!” he cut her off angrily and she grinned, “What type of girl are you anyway? Where are your parents? Don’t you have somewhere to be?”

“Are you interested in me?” and he quickly shook his head, “It’s okay if you are.”

“I am not interested in you.” Jungkook insisted, “just…” he looked away, “thanks for sorting this out. I have a cold, it's really bad. I should go see a doctor but the schedule is hectic right now.” He heard her take a deep breath, “what?”

“Oppa, I know those things work on your fans, I get it. It’s the lies you have to tell. But I am not some fan of yours. You are not just sick, something is troubling you, right?”

Jungkook scoffed, “This agassi really, go home little girl.”

“Little girl?” she echoed and turned to him, “That’s funny coming from you. You were crying like a little girl when I found you.”

“That’s not true,” Jungkook swore and she laughed, “what?”

“It's just nice seeing you this way, you know human.”

“Last time I checked that’s what I was.” He leaned against the car and took a deep breath. The air was cool and crisp.

“Maybe you wanna check your phone. You received a lot of calls while you were out.”

Jungkook didn’t say anything but checked his phone, he saw calls from the HM, Taehyung and then there was a call from Soo-hyuk. He lifted the phone to his ear. “Hyung…”

“Why don’t you answer your phone you punk,” Soo-hyuk swore and Jungkook couldn’t help but smile.

“Hyung it’s so good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter