Solutions

The Golden Quill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listening to Yoongi finally confess his secret, made Hoseok feel guilty for laying into him the way he had. If he had known everything…no, he would have still brought up Sinyeo, because she was Yoongi’s cousin. Hoseok was happy that Yoongi had found someone and typical Yoongi for falling for someone completely separated from their lives. His mother would love that. Yoongi's mother was crazy scary when it came to her son and protecting her interests. It would not suit her if Yoongi put his chairmanship in danger by marrying an outsider. 

“So an outsider eh?” Hoseok smirked, he could really enjoy himself if he wanted to but the sour look on Yoongi’s face was a caution against pushing the other man too far. “So Soo-hyuk is the only one who doesn’t know?” he asked instead.

“And you can’t tell him.” Yoongi rushed on, “I will tell Soo-hyuk, later… I want to be the one to explain everything without your commentary getting in the way.”

Gaelin who was sitting on a lounger reading the share breakdown of Emerald, looked up at the mention of her husband. “Oppa, you know he will find out or he’ll say those horrible words…”

“Think what I know and what I will find out on my own” Yoongi and Hoseok chorused and Gaelin shivered dramatically.

“Besides, Soo-hyuk's in Hong Kong. No use troubling him with all this, right?” Gaelin and Hoseok shrugged non-committed. “Fat lot of good you two are.”

“We try,” Ho-seok returned silkily

“Can you stop being angry at me already? I am trying to sort this out.”

“You couldn’t tell me what’s been bugging you and now you expect what? Pity?” Ho-seok asked. 

“Alright children, settle down.” Gaelin set aside the document and gave them her full attention, “Now that we are all on the same page, maybe we can look at our options.”

“I want to hire you,” Yoongi said and Hoseok groaned, “Under the Consortium rules, I want to hire the services of the President of Oracle to find another way. Find a way to get me what I want and to spare Finite from being dragged into this.” Gaelin was silent. 

“That rule is only brought into effect under extreme circumstances.” Hoseok objected. 

“That woman is out to destroy us,” Yoongi gestured between Hoseok and himself. “Are we going to let her?”

“If Soo-hyuk hears about this…” Hoseok was still unsure."He will crucify us for getting Gaelin involved. No offense Gaelin but I am not keen to hear another lecture from your husband." 

"He's your best friend." Gaelin returned, "and I do take offense. I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter