Coordinates

The Golden Quill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One reader mentioned that there was probably a reason why the friends are so close, we are getting to that reason now. 

What are these coordinates anyway?” Namjoon asked as he finalised the travel plans with the train conductor. The journey up into the mountains would include the Presidents and the House Masters.

“This is a place not known by many, but some have seen it before.” Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin approached, “We will also travel with you.”

“It has already been arranged,” Namjoon assured them and nodded to Tanaka to lead them on board.

“I have a bad feeling about this,” Hoseok whispered to Gaelin.

“Big surprise.”

“Yah,” he raised a hand and she quickly ducked behind Soo-hyuk.

Soo-hyuk didn’t pay attention as he continued to go over last minute company arrangements with his secretaries but when Hoseok stepped forward Soo-hyuk automatically moved to block his path to Gaelin. Gaelin stuck her head round her husband’s back and laughed at Hoseok.

“Aish this agassi. I will definitely not be climbing down any cliffs for you.”

“I will do that, so don’t worry.” Soo-hyuk automatically responded and then stopped when he realised what he had said out loud.

Gaelin stared at her husband’s back. Sometimes he said the right thing, at the right time. Soo-hyuk made to move away but she reached out and caught his coat. He stopped and stood still. “You did hear right. But please do not make me worry.” He said and his voice was heavy.

Hoseok turned to Yoongi, “So cute.”

“Aish,” Soo-hyuk broke free of Gaelin’s hold and stepped onto the train. “Kim Namjoon, I want to leave in the next 30 minutes.”

“Yes President.” Namjoon sprang back into action and the train operatives rushed around to make sure they could depart on time.

 Minjae watched the scene and sighed. How had he been so blind before? It was right there in front of him – just how much Gaelin loved Soo-hyuk and how much Soo-hyuk loved her in return.

Namjoon turned to Tanaka after the Presidents and the rest of the House Masters had boarded the train. “Please take care of things until I return. I won’t be long. The idols are still away and then…”

“I know my job…” Tanaka stopped him. “Please do not start to doubt and judge me even on that count.”

Namjoon caught his arm, “When I return, we will talk. Will you wait for that?”

Tanaka hesitated, “I will be here when you return. As always House Master.”

“Good.” Namjoon smiled and he saw the shock on the butler’s face, “There is a lot I need to say to you." 

Tanaka smiled and it was genuine, “I look forward to it.” He watched as Namjoon boarded, “take care of our Presidents.”

“You know I will.” Namjoon disappeared inside and headed to the Lee carriage. Each President had a separate carriage that consisted of a bed cabin, lounge and bar as well as a full team of staff to cater to any need.

“Well done,” Gaelin praised as she slid out of her coat and surveyed her surrounding, “this is wonderful.”

“Thank you.” N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter