We meet again

My Fairytale Ending With...?

'YOU'RE THE ONE THAT PUSHED ME OVER' yelled the guy. 

'PUSH YOU OVER? IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY KNEE' you screamed while pointing at your knee. 

Hyo Rin came over to my side and shouted at the guy. 'YAH, you should at least apologize! Look what you did to her!'

'Pfft, she was the one that pushed me over, she should be apologizing!' he said as they argued. 

'Guys... guys... GUYS!' everyone turned around to look at him. 

'What Woohyun?!' the guy said annoyed. 

'L, chill okay? Just leave it? Let's go. There's no point arguing with someone like her' Woohyun said. 

'Fine. I'll deal with you later' he said to you and he walked off bumping into your shoulder. 

'' you muttered under your breath. 

For the rest of the day, you were grumpy. Even Hyo Rin couldn't cheer you up and decided to let you cool off by yourself. 

School finally ended and as you were walking towards the school gates, you were muttering about that guy. L was his name apparently. 

'Stupid L. Rude. Arrogant. Can't he see that I've hurt myself?!...' you blabbered on to yourself. 

'HEY BABY!' you heard that familiar voice. You looked up to see your boyfriend standing by the gate waving with a huge smile on his face. It always made your heart flutter. 

You had been dating him for 3 months so far and things were great. You met him at a coffee shop while ordering coffee and you forgot your money. Stupid right? But he paid for you and asked for your number. At first you were just friends but then one day he asked you to be his girlfriend.

'U-Kwonnie!' you started running towards him but then stopped and held your knee remembering what happened. 

'Jieun! What's wrong?! What did you do to your knee?!' U-kwon asked with worry. 

'Its fine. I accidentally ran into some guy and fell over. It was my fault. But then that guy was being so unreasonable! An-' you started rambling on until U-Kwon cut you off with a kiss. 

'W-what was that for..?' you asked a little puzzled. 

'What? I can't kiss my own girlfriend?' he joked. 

'Noooo, of course you can' and you gave him your dimple smile. 

'Who was that guy by the way? Want me to go kick his for you?' U-Kwon asked seriously. 

'His name is L I think.. And no it's okay. I don't want to think about him anymore' you sighed. 

'Alright then. Let's go on a date!' U-Kwon smiled brightly. 

Watching him smile like that, you couldn't reject him. So he led you to his car. It was a nice shiny red Ferrari. Damn you loved his car. You both got into the car and set off for the night.