U-Kwonnie

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You looked up to see someone who you hadn't seen in ages.

That person who could turn your frown upside, someone whom you'd always turn to.

'U-Kwonnie!' You called out out of habit.

-

Both of you went to the cafe which the both of you would usually hang out back when you were both together.

'Still the same?' He asked, referring to the drink you usually ordered.

'Yup.' You replied. He ordered the usual for both him and yourself while you went to your usual booth to save the seat.

After picking up our orders, he bought our coffee's to our table.

'Thanks.' You said as you wrapped your hands around the warm cup of coffee.

After a long silence, U-Kwon finally broke it.

'So... What's up?' He asked you.

'Nothing really.' You lied.

'You really think I'd believe that? Come'on Jieun, I know you quite well. I can tell when your lying or not.'

'Fine.' With a sigh, you started telling him everything from the last time you both met.

'Woah... That L. I thought he'd look after you! I actually trusted him!' U-Kwon scolded L.

'It's not his fault..' You naturally started defending him.

'Really Jieun? Aish, I'm so glad that Baekhyun was there for you while me and L both weren't.' U-Kwon mentally thanked him.

At the mention of his name, you face expression turned glum.

'Jieun.' He called your name.

'Yes?' You looked up at him.

'Talk to me. What does your heart tell you to do?' 

You hesitated, not knowing if you should tell him or not.

'I know it might be awkward that I was your ex-boyfriend, but remember, we were like best friends before too right? I'm always here to listen if you need it.'

'I know,' You answered. 'I don't know what to do. I thought everything was going well between Baekhyun and I, I mean I even told L that I liked him, but now all of a sudden he's cold towards me. Maybe he's sick of me...' You thought negatively.

'Don't be silly! No one can ever get sick of you okay? Maybe go talk to his friends, see what they say about it yeah?' U-Kwon gave you some advice.

'Oh yeah! Why didn't I think of that!' You scolded yourself. You stood up, ready to about to go run find EXO, but you remembered U-Kwon was sitting there infront of you.

'Go. What are you waiting for? Don't worry about me.' U-Kwon sweetly smiled at you and made a hand signal to move along.

'Thanks U-Kwonnie! I can always count on you!' You quickly gave him a hug before running out.

*I wish you all the best Jieun... I know you've moved on, and I think I have now too. But i'll always be here for you, always.* U-Kwon thought as he watched you run out of the cafe.