YOU!

My Fairytale Ending With...?

You woke up the next day and did your daily routine ready for school. Your mother was downstairs waiting for you.

'Goodmorning umma' you said to your mother. 

'Goodmorning. Have some breakfast before you go okay? Oh and today you will only have 1 blind date because the others cancelled hearing from the others that you had a boyfiend. See what you did?! Never the less, you will be meeting at a restaurant at 7 so you need to come home before 6 alright?' Your mother said.

'Ne, i'll be going to school now. Bye!' You said while you walked out the door.

'Don't forget to do what i told you too last night!' Your mother shouted after you. You sighed, hoping she would forget so you didn't need to lie to her. 

You got to school quickly and as always, you saw Hyo Rin at the front of the gates waiting for you.

'Jieun!' She shouted as she ran up to you.

'Hey!' You greeted her. You two both linked arms and walked to class.

'More blind dates this afternoon?'

'Yeah, sadly. But luckily it's only one. But then yet again it's a dinner so it'll be longer. I actually hope i can find someone reasonable so i can get all these blind dates over and done with' You confessed.

'Awh don't worry! I'm sure tonight's the lucky one!' Hyo Rin said before the teacher came into the class room.

School ended and you walked out to the gates. You saw U-Kwon leaning against the gates with his phone out. You saw a few girl students checking him out. Feeling jealous, you ran up to him and hugged him around the waist.

'Jieun! I've missed you!' U-kwonnie said as he put away his phone and wrapped his arms around your waist looking down at you.

'Me too' you pouted. 'Let's go out today! I have a bit of time before i have to get ready for another blind date' You said with a frown. U-Kwon slightly frowned as well but then smiled as he thought of where to take you. 

'Kaja! I know where to go!' U-Kwonnie started to pull your hand to the car and drove off to the secret destination. When you finally arrived, you looked around at your surrounds.

'This, this is the cafe where we met' you said as you realised where you were.

'Yup! Since we don't have much time, i thought we could stay here, get a cup of coffee, sit down and talk' He said.

'Sounds perfect!' You said with a smile as you both got out of the car.

Hand in hand, you both walked into the cafe. You seperated with U-Kwon as you quickly went to claim the table where you always sat while U-Kwon went to order your drinks. He came back holding two cups of coffee.

'Your Iced caramel macchiato' He said as he passed you your drink. 

'Thank you!' You smiled at him. He knew you always ordered that even in the winter, and you knew that you would always order a hot Cappuccino. Both of you started to talk about your school days and he started to tell you about what happened to some of the Block B members today. As you were listening, you were smiling and laughing along with him. You looked down at your phone and you saw that the time was 5:45. 

'Oh ! I'm going to be late. Ugh, mums going to kill me!' You said as you quickly got up.

'Sorry, i guess we got carried away. Let me drive you home' He said.

'Thanks' You said. Both of you piled into his car and headed off to your house. You suddenly remembered what your mother told you to do last night. 'Oh wait, can you just drop me off at the corner of my street? I'll walk it from there' You said.

'Why? I can just drop you off in front of your house' He said with confusion written over his face.

'Umma wants me to break up with you... as i told you yesterday. And she got mad that i told her i didn't and told all my blind date partners that i got a boyfriend. So i don't think it would be best if she saw you.' you explained.

'Oh... i understand. Does... does that mean we're breaking up?' He asked with a sad face.

'No! Of course not! I was hoping... that we could pretend that we broke up? Because i don't want to break up with you. If that's not too selfish of me to ask that of you...' You asked.

U-Kwon looked over at you and smiled. 'Of course not! I'm just glad you don't want to break up with me. But are you sure you want to lie to your parents?' 

'No, of course not. But what other choice do i have?' you said. He nodded in agreement. Soon, U-Kwon arrived at the end of your street. You took off your seatbelt and gave U-kwon a kiss on the cheek before getting out. You waved him goodbye and started walking towards your house.

You checked the time, 6:10. 'Oh ' you started running and you saw your mother waiting outside the house for you.

'Where have you been?! Do you know what time it is?! Quick, go inside and have a shower now!' your mother scolded you.

You quickly obeyed and went to room and took a quick shower. You then processed into the dress room and scanned the dresses quickly as you didn't have time. Luckily you remembered most of the dresses from the day before so you chose out a dress quickly. It was a tight strapless navy blue dress that came up halfway on your thighs with jewels around the chest area. You quikcly changed and went to get your hair and make up down. Your make up with similiar with yours form last night but your hair was curled and put into a high bun. Your jewellery, bag and heels were already chosen for you by your mother as you had no more time left.

You quickly ran out of the house with your things and headed into the car. It was the same driver as yesterday.

'Anyohaseyo ajusshi' you bowed in the car before putting your jewellery on. 'Anyohaseyo miss. You look lovely tonight' Your driver responded. 'Thank you' you said before putting on your heels.

You finally arrived at the restaurant in 20 minutes. 'I'm only a few minutes late' You said to yourself. Before getting out the car, the driver stopped you.

'Miss, tonight your partner has reserved the whole restaurant just for the both of you. I was also informed that he willbe taking you home.' Your driver told you.

'Oh okay. Kamsahamnida' you said with a bow before getting out of the car.

You walked into the restaurant and you saw a man seated at a table looking down. *Hm, not bad Umma... he looks decent. Good taste in clothing. He even booked this whole restaurant just for the two of us.* 

As you were walking towards him, he looked up from hearing the sounds of your heels. *Oh wow... he looks really hot... Wait, what am i thinking?! I have U-Kwon already!* You thought as you mentally slapped yourself. Walking closer to you, you couldn't help but think he looked somewhat familiar... As you were seated in your seat, it finally clicked.

'YOU!' as you both shouted while pointing at each other.