Wedding date

My Fairytale Ending With...?

2 weeks have passed already and things were going pretty well between you and L. You guys hardly fought and were actually getting along. You guys casually craked jokes with each other and were often with each other after school.

'The kids are getting along well.' Your mother said.

'Yes they are. I can already see a huge change in Myung Soo already. Just becuase of your daughters presence.' L's mother agreed.

'Same with Jieun.'

'They really are a match.' The two mothers nodded in agreement.

-

It was after school and you were in L's car as usual going home. Your phone rang and it said that it was your mother called.

'Umma?' You answered.

'Yes dear, tell Myung Soo to drive you to their house instead. We have news we want to tell both of you.'

'Oh, okay then.'

'Okay, see you soon'

'Bye Umma.' You end the call.

'Umma wants us both to go to your house instead today. She has she has news for us.' You told L in the car.

'Oh.' Was all he replied and then quietly drove us to his house. You looked out of the window and stared in thought of what the news was.

Not long after, you finally arrived. You both got out of the car and L took out his keys to open the door. He walked in front of you to the living room, but then stopped. Waiting for you to catch up, and then holding your hand before proceeding into the room.

'Anyonghaseyo.' You greeted.

'Aigoooo, our Jieun, always so polite' L's mother hugged you. You smiled upon hearing this. L's mother has been nicer to you ever since that incident in the restaurant.

'What was the news umma?' L asked.

'Oh yes yes!' Your mother gestured for you all to sit down. When finally seated, she continued. 'We have decided your wedding date!' Your mother and L's mother happily smiled widely at both you and L.

You turned your head towards L, locking eyes with him before quickly turning away due to awkwardness. 

'A-Ahh...' You nodded slyly.

'It's going to be on the 6th of March!' They annouced.

'6th of Match?!' L exclaimed.

'It's febuary at the moment... that means its in a month.... A MONTH?!' You yelled out from shock.

'Yes honey, it's about time. You guys have already been engaged for a while now.' 

'A while?! It's only been a few weeks! Don't you think it's a bit early?!'

'Not really.' Your mother said. You groaned and put your head in your hands. You felt a hand over your shouled and you looked up to see L starring at you.

'It's okay. Everything will be fine.' He said sweetly to you. You didn't know why, but the way he said it made you believe him. *It's going to be fine...* You kept saying to yourself. Believing what L said.