My Fairytale Ending With Baekhyun

My Fairytale Ending With...?

Baekhyun held his breath and he waited for your answer.

You looked into his eyes and could tell he was sincere about you. *Is this real? Is Baekhyun really asking me out?*

After a while, you still hadn't replied as you were still trying to get the fact that Baekhyun asked you out to your mind.

'It's okay, you can say no...' Baekhyun looked down a bit sad.

'Yes.' You gave him your answer.

'Yes?' Baekhyun looked up with his eyes full of hope.

'Yes, I will be your girlfriend.' You broke into a huge smile.

'WOOOOO!' Baekhyun smiled widely and lifted you up by the waist and span you around while you laughed.

He put you down on your two feet and looked into your eyes. He looked at you and slowly placed his hands on your face and moved closer to you. He was waiting for your response, just in case you weren't ready. But you were. Slowly, you also moved closer to him, and then closed your eyes.

Both of your lips touched in the middle and he slowly kissed you passionately. You both pulled back to look at each other and smiled broadly at one another.

POPPP!

EXO, Hyorin, Infinite, and Block B came out of their hiding spots with party poppers in each and everyone's hand.

'YAAAAY! GO HYUNG!' Sehun cheered. Everyone else followed and cheered loudly too.

You blushed as you realised all of them had been watching you and Baekhyun for the whole time. Baekhyun on the other hand, was smiling happily with his arm wrapped around your waist. You looked up at him and he looked at you and winked. 

Baekhyun finally let you go as Hyorin came up to you.

'KYAAAAA!' Hyorin started squealing.

'I THOUGHT YOUR MOTHER NEEDED YOU!' You accused her.

'Hehehe, nope! It was all for this plan.' She giggled.

The music came back on and naturally you all started dancing. Although the music was soft and graceful, some weren't going with the flow and was just jumping around everywhere. You, however decided to stick to the flow of the music.

'Can I have this dance?' U-Kwon came over and asked you.

'Yes you may.' You did a little curtsy and held his hand.

'So, how are you?' U-Kwon asked.

'I'm good.' You smiled up at him.

'That's good.' U-Kwon genuinely said. 'If anything happens, if Baekhyun hurts you in any way, remember I always have your back, araso?' U-Kwon said.

'He won't, but thank you.' You chuckled at him.

Someone tapped him on the back and he looked back to see who it was.

'Mind if I cut in?' L said.

'Nope.' U-Kwon gave your hand to L and gave you a last smile before walking off.

'You look happy.' L said.

'I am.' You admitted.

'JIeun... I know I've caused you a lot of pain, in the pas-' L started to say.

'No. It's okay. It's all in the past now, let's forget it, and move on.' You interrupted him.

'I know, but I still feel like I have to apologize.' L said and continued. 'I know I've caused you a lot of pain in the past. but I'm glad that you're happy now, more than anyone. I want you to know that you are one of a kind. You're sweet, caring, cute, unique. Everything about you is perfect. So I wish you all the best, and I hope Baekhyun won't be a fool like me, not knowing what I had until I had lost it and realised too late.' L finished off. You were touched by his speech.

'I won't.' A voice behind L said. 'May I?' He gestured for you hand, which L gave him.

'Hi.' You shyly said.

'Hey.' Baekhyun replied. 

Although neither of you exchanged anymore words than that, you both knew what you were both trying to say, just by looking into each others eyes. You starred deepily into his eyes, while he starred back lovingly into yours. His eyes were full of passion and love that he never failed to show, and which you've never realised.

*I guess this is it.* You thought still gazing into his eyes.

*My fairytale ending with Baekhyun.*