Who was he?

My Fairytale Ending With...?

'Opps, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.' She pretended to be all innocent and walked past you. But you couldn't let that happen. As she walked past you, you grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

'Apologize. Now.' You spoke those words fiercly.

'I just did. Did you not hear me? Do you have a hearing problem along with those other mental problems you have?' She spoke back.

By this time, the whole cafeteria was starring at the both of you. You heard all this 'oooo~'s after her comeback at you. But you weren't going down without a fight. But before you could make your comeback, someone grabbed your hand and took it off Jaemi's hand. 

'YA! Who are you to...' But you slowly stopped what you were saying and whispered 'Myungsoo...'

'It's L to you. Only my parents and Jaemi can call me Myungsoo.' He spoke. His voice no longer had that softness when you were together, he changed back to that cold L before you had met him.

'Oppaaa~ She held my arm so tightly, it hurts now. And I didn't even do anything wrong!' Jaemi started up to him. You scoffed at how fake she was.

L narrowed his eyes at you. 'Mess with her again, and I won't let you off so easily this time.' And walked away with Jaemi. She turned her head around and gave you a smile of victory.

You coudn't believe what he had just said to you. What happened to him? What happened to the Kim Myung Soo you once loved? Was he really this type of person?

You ran out of the cafeteria with Hyorin following closely behind you. You ran out behind the gym and cried in Hyorin's arms.

'Why, why did he do this me? What did I do wrong?' You sobbed while Hyorin patted your head.

-

When school finally ended, you were still depressed. You walked around lifeless, like a ghost. Hyorin had wanted you to walk you home, just in case anything would happen to you, but you told her that you were fine and wanted some alone time.

While walking home, you weren't really paying attention to where you were walking, so somehow you ended up at the park nearby your house. You spotted a playground that was deserted and sat on the swing. You started swinging yourself, going up and down. But soon you broke into another round of cries as you rememberd that it was L who always pushed you.

After a few minutes of crying, you suddenly saw a pair of feet in front of you. You looked up through your tears and saw an extremely good looking and cute guy who was handing you a tissue. Or so you thought he was, you couldn't really see him properly as there were tears in your eyes.

'A pretty girl like you shouldn't cry.' He handed you the tissue, gave you his signature smile and walked off.

*Who was he...? Whoever he was, thank you...* You smiled a bit after hearing his words.